TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 23, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Fear the Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: Archive through April 23, 2021 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 11, 2020 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt ty for the reminder!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 11, 2020 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought it was a really good episode. A little hard to believe in places (one night's sleep with the bullet out means Morgan's eyes are clear and his limp has gone away?!) but a good start. I bet it was Sherri who saved him back at the Gulch.

I wonder if they're going to do one episode with each group, now the others are all split up. Might get a little tedious if that's what they do.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, November 06, 2020 - 12:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
There was a new Talking Dead last Sunday, but I think they only aired it online on AMC+ (which is subscription).

But it will be on AMC tv channel tomorrow (fri) night, it's episode S10E17 and is on at 9.14pm my time (east coast feed on west coast). It discusses both of last Sunday's episodes and has John Dorie, Elton and Hope on it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 06, 2020 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oh cool, ty for the info!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, November 14, 2020 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm watching last night's Talking Dead (seems like the Friday night show repeat of the AMC Sunday night show is going to continue)...

Althea was pregnant while filming the episodes we saw! Not sure how pregnant but in real life she's already had the baby. She talks about being pregnant in eps 3 and 5 (which are the two with her we've seen) and having to film around stunts, and then later about being able to film with the baby on set, and pump milk.

So I don't know if we won't see Al for a a few episodes, or maybe the episodes we saw were filmed early, and then the later ones after the baby was born.

Episode 6 is tomorrow. Episode 7 is the following Sunday, and that is the end of this first "half" of Fear. No episode 8 in this half. Not sure when the second half will air.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 22, 2020 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Reminder: tonight's Fear is the mid-season finale. No sign when the remaining nine episodes will air.

And the accompanying Talking Dead will be on tv live this week, so it's:

9pm FearTWD
10.10pm World Beyond
11.15pm Talking Dead

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 22, 2020 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TY for the reminder!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 22, 2020 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Not sure if Morgan's not going to need to do some cheese making after all his kills.

And I'm still holding out hope Strand knows what he's doing.

From Talking Dead it's clear they've filmed a lot of the next half season, and the trailer just said 2021. There are only eight Sundays before the six bonus TWD shows start February 28th, so if they want to air them before those they are going to have to start early January and double up some days.

Oh and if anyone recorded the World Beyond but didn't get around to watching them, the last few episodes have been pretty good. The first five or so were, well, let's call it character building, but there have been some good stories lately and a little twist in tonight's episode.

The final two episodes this season air next Sunday.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, December 03, 2020 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This has been officially renewed for Season 7. I think they more or less told us it would be, but now it's official.

Season 6B starts sometime in 2021, probably late Spring or early Summer, so S7 would be 2022 I assume, same year as the second half of the final season of the main TWD.

I'm still hoping at the end everyone merges into one show.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, December 03, 2020 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I hope so too Kitt!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, April 04, 2021 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
it's back tonite! I hope this is a good season!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, April 04, 2021 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Fear starts back next week. Tonight is the last of the main TWD Season 10C.

But I also hope it's a good (rest of) season. John was last seen driving off on his own but I presume he will be back.

Oh, or do you mean you get AMC+? I wonder when that has it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, April 04, 2021 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oohhh on my twitter feed it said Fear was on last nite so I assumed the subscribers got it a day early! Do they get it a week early?!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, April 04, 2021 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It looks like they get the premiere a week early, and the other episodes are the Thursday before. Have to be careful not to get spoiled.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, April 04, 2021 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
no kidding! a week is a long time not to get spoiled

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, April 11, 2021 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well that was somewhat unexpected!

I didn't get spoiled, but I did see lots of people say it was the best episode ever, which I can't really understand. Significant because of the end, obviously, but nothing special before that.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, April 12, 2021 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
It was boring until the end.

I was bummed because I liked his love affair with June but I didnt even get emotional seeing him at the end.

I'm just not into this as I used to be. I think the showrunners work so hard to make these eps so artsy they forget about making us care what happens to them.

The actress that plays Ginny's sister isn't a good actress at all. No way can she carry a storyline this season.

I was talking to a friend and I said I think ever since i started watching netflix and amazon shows which are at such a high caliber it makes the WD shows pale in comparison.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 12, 2021 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think Fear has the emotional depth to the characters somehow. Or the actors just don't have that appeal. There are a few there I'm interested in, but it's a big cast and a lot of them are just soso, like Alicia and June are yawn, and then there are unlikeable ones like Charlie.

I'm still hoping they somehow join this show with the main show in the final year (2022) so they can end it. They need to put me out of my misery ;).

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, April 13, 2021 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I was shocked when Dakota pulled the trigger. I thought she did a good acting job, she was so much like her sister on the show!!!

I will say, I am not that invested in either TWD or FTWD these days. I dunno, it has lost it's appeal. I'm not in a big hurry to watch new episodes.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, April 18, 2021 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm happy we didn't have an imprisoned Virginia all season, but they're really going to make Dakota a part of their society? It's bad enough Charlie is there.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 21, 2021 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I thought this ep was pretty good.

Miz, ITA!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 23, 2021 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
YEs, I too enjoyed this episode of Fear.

I am surprised how quickly Virginia went down. I liked the twist that Old Spice actor (sorry too early and haven't finished my first cup of coffee and can't remember his name!) had made his own army against Virgina! Whoa! Wasn't totally surprised about the mom twist.

What did surprise me was JUNE! Whoa!!! She pulled the trigger!!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, April 23, 2021 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I knew Strand would do something awesome like that!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, April 23, 2021 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
But the Old Spice guy is Isaiah Mustafa and he looks nothing like Strand (actor Colman Domingo)....

I googled "Old Spice actor" and found his name:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Old+Spice+actor&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

Then I checked out his acting credits on IMDB:
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2248149/

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, April 23, 2021 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
SFJF... I FINALLY got my burrito supreme, yesterday!