TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 04, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Good Doctor : Archive through June 04, 2021 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, November 20, 2020 - 12:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He was released from hospital today.

I also wondered if he caught it at work, there were a lot of actors in today's show, and even with testing it just takes one of them to have had a lapse in behaviour. Or simply be unlucky.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 20, 2020 - 3:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It depends when they were filming.

Glad he is out of the hospital.. I wonder where? They film in Canada.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 20, 2020 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They are still filming in Vancouver, so he, his wife and son got it there.

link

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, December 02, 2020 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
CNN had Richard Schiff and wife on earlier. Both are at home. I had to have the volume off because I was on the phone but he seemed to be doing ok, just was very gaunt looking in the face. It's a relief that he's well enough to be home, even if he still has some lingering symptoms.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 02, 2020 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That is good news.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 02, 2020 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/west-wing-actor-richard-schiff-warns-you-dont-want-this-after-covid-19-hospitalization/ar-BB1bqJhb?ocid=uxbndlbing

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, December 02, 2020 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Scary.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, December 11, 2020 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
The show will return 1/11/21.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, January 19, 2021 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
What's with the stuff with the motorcycle?

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, January 19, 2021 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
on the last show the surgeon whose name Iforget crashed her motorcycle when she was biking with rage. The bruise was not from a door but from hitting the ground. She was lucky the character was not killed off. anyway she said she sold it, but in fact, it was crashed.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 20, 2021 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Dr. Lim is her name (I only know cause they showed her name in writing, so I could remember ). If that were real life, she most certainly would have broken some bones, one if not both wrists at least! You can't just be going that fast and take a rolling tumble without sustaining some injuries. That accident could have ended her surgical career.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, April 27, 2021 - 12:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
What was the 266 about? I didn’t understand what the two moms were on opposite sides about.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, April 27, 2021 - 2:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
the episode never acknowledged the policy set forth by Prop 266 or why people chose to protest it.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, April 28, 2021 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Which I think is CRUCIAL!! I mean they tackled people disagreeing about Trump.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 28, 2021 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think the point was that they were on opposite sides of something. It didn't really matter what the issue was. Both moms thought the other mom was evil, but they ended up coming together over their mutual concern for their sons. Think the writers were (rather heavy handedly) trying to get us see that people with differing opinions can agree on some things.

I hope Lea's not losing the baby. When I had to take that gestational diabetes test, I was so exhausted from the sugar rush and subsequent crash that I had to go home and take a three hour nap afterwards. No way could I have spent 24 hours at the hospital!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 30, 2021 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree, it really does not matter.. They were on opposite sides. Actually, the sons had different feelings too.. One not even wanting to protest, the other wanting it more than his mom and giving her a wristband.

I want things to be ok for Lea and the baby..

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Sunday, May 02, 2021 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Agreed BabyJaxmom and Sea. The issue didn't matter at all, it was all about respecting others' views.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 11, 2021 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, that was not what I wanted to happen...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 11, 2021 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wonder if she will stay with him. 1) miscarriages are huge stressors and 2) she must have realised how hard it will be living with him and a baby. It's a lot to take on.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 12, 2021 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That was a tough one to watch. It was all I could do to keep from sobbing out loud. So, so sad. When I was pregnant (first time mom at the age of 45), I was so afraid I would lose my miracle baby. I've known so many women who've gone through that, and it would've just broken my heart. I have a friend from high school who had seven miscarriages (SEVEN!), before finally carrying a baby to term. I can't even imagine surviving such ongoing tragedy. I think you may be right, Kitt. Lea may be a goner on this show.

Oh, and how sweet was Veronica Cartright? I recognized her, but couldn't place her right away. I remember her as a little girl. She's 5 or 6 years older than me.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, May 25, 2021 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Interesting show. Did somebody new start playing the doctor's wife? She looked different. Next week is the two-part finale.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, June 01, 2021 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
The guy with the dog, was he "fixed" with that one drug they gave him or is he doomed?

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, June 02, 2021 - 5:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Sorry, I had a bit of a time keeping all the ducks in a row.

Starr

07-09-2005

Wednesday, June 02, 2021 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I wasn't sure either. I kept wishing there were subtitles!! I thought the dog looked sad at first, then maybe he was just lying down to keep waiting... I couldn't tell which way it went. :-(

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, June 04, 2021 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I did not try to keep track.. I took the point that it was so hard for them to not try to fix everyone.