TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 29, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through March 29, 2021 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 22, 2020 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
haha, that's for sure.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, December 22, 2020 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wonder if they'll do that big group "from our homes to yours" Christmas/New Year greeting this year. They'd need a bigger room to keep everyone apart.

Oh, also did you notice sex with Liam one night and sex with Finn the next? Classic who's the daddy? set up.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 04, 2021 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
First seconds of today's episode were a shock because my station pre-empted the previous show, and I just assumed it wasn't on! Luckily I have CBS All Access so I'm catching up.

I can't quite believe they are doing the same old story again. At least this time it has one different player.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 13, 2021 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
We've been on this same day for a long time and I keep wondering...Is Zoe in as much pain wearing that dress for so long as I am having to look at it?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 13, 2021 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here is my prediction. There will be a paternity test, and since Fin has access to the hospital, he'll somehow manipulate the results to say it's his baby when it's really Liam's baby.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 13, 2021 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lol, Naja!! Right up there on the neck almost strangling her!

Noooo, not the results swap! If Finn isn't the father he's better off out of that situation I think. If he does stick with her he needs to make some serious rules! Number 1 might be taking down that stupid inappropriate photo. Put it in Kelly's room if she loves it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 14, 2021 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So Vinny was in today's show, and he accidentally dropped a container of pills...

... so who's going to get addicted or mistakenly overdose now?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 19, 2021 - 4:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, I had no idea we were already in the middle of a character swap!

"Young and Restless" character Summer Newman (Victor's granddaughter) joined our show yesterday. But after she mentioned Sally, I see Sally has been on their show since Nov 3!

Mainly I was happy to see the actress that plays Sally still has a job. The eps from Y&R are still in on-demand, so I have to go see what Sally has been up to in Genoa City.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 19, 2021 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Naja, there are those in Genoa City that think she is up to no good, hahahahaha.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 29, 2021 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Although Ridge is in the right here, there is quite an enormous dollop of hypocrisy with Ridge lecturing on loyalty to partners or otherwise.

Zoe.... jeez! If you want to sleep with another man, maybe you should be calling off the wedding, no?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, February 09, 2021 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Liam's soooooo going to be the baby daddy!

Will we actually get a new episode tomorrow though, with the impeachment going on?!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, February 11, 2021 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
For Dipo or anyone else who's had the episodes preempted since Tuesday, there have been TWO new episodes: 96 and 97.

And we do know who's the daddy!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 11, 2021 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just can't find the eps. CBS All-Access shows up to 95 (Feb 8), and my xfinity on-demand shows up to 96, but 96 won't play which means it's not really there yet.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, February 11, 2021 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
My CBS All Access lets me play eps 96 and 97, but it's strange, ep 96 is labelled Feb 12th, and ep 97 is labelled Feb 15th. It's like they were automatically uploaded on their expected dates but shouldn't really be there.

Perhaps yours will at least let you play ep 96 tomorrow. Unfortunately you won't find out until ep 97 about the baby daddy.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 12, 2021 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Still nothing. The dead link of ep 96 even disappeared from my regular on-demand.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 12, 2021 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just checked and my All Access now say "This video is currently unavailable." I must have just got in there before they fixed their mistake.

spoiler box in case you want to know:
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
The DNA did not match Finn, therefore Liam's the daddy. The only oddity is that Thomas' friend Vinny was in the episode, carrying a doctor's white coat (I presume because that's how he gets the drugs he sells). Thomas had told him Steffy was pregnant and the who's the daddy drama, so not sure if we're meant to wonder if he was doing his friend a favour and making Hope free for Thomas by switching Finn's results somehow. They didn't explicitly show that at all, but it's odd he had the doctor's lab coat just when the doctor's lab was doing Steffy's test.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 12, 2021 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kitt. I'm going to try to hold out until it airs here or shows up online.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 15, 2021 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Good thing I just checked the DVR! The next 3 days are the eps that were supposed air last week, but the DVR wasn't going to record them because they think of them as reruns! Caught it just in time. Whew!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, February 16, 2021 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So what did you think about Vinny and the new job and the lab coat? At one point he even tells Thomas "there's nothing in the world I wouldn't do for you, you've got to remember where there's a will there's a way." Are we meant to think he switched the result?!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 16, 2021 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The lab coat! OMG! I didn't even notice at first!

I think you're right! I knew there was going to be a switcheroo, but I figured it would be Finn changing it from Liam to himself.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, February 16, 2021 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The other option is they just want us to be wondering about it, and they'll wait until they decide how the story will go later on. I wouldn't put that past them - just keep their options open for later.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 09, 2021 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Is it just my imagination, or is Zoe turning less and less attractive every day? Her eyes seem to get buggier and her teeth seem to get bigger. Maybe it's just her personality making it seem that way.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 09, 2021 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think that's it, they're making her character so unlikeable. Like you fancy someone until you realise they're a jerk, then you can't see why you ever found them attractive.

I don't know why they're doing it, it's no fun to watch. They should have just ended the storyline.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 29, 2021 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
To my surprise, I saw Flo in a movie yesterday! It's just a small part in that new movie with William Shatner and Jean Smart called "Senior Moment".

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 29, 2021 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised, to be honest. She doesn't seem that talented, always a bit obvious (which fits well for soaps, but not so much for movies).