TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 27, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Random Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 27, 2021 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, April 08, 2021 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I love Topher Grace. Liked the show a lot.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, April 08, 2021 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I watched. I'll give it a few more tries to win me over. I did enjoy some aspects of it. It seems to have some clever writing and not just stupid sitcom stuff.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, April 11, 2021 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Well, I was explaining to my grandniece how one of my departed dogs loved to watch lassie on TV. So I brought a show up on youtube to give an example of the show.
Did you know that the Lone Ranger (guest on that show) did not wear pants, but wore tights????? He had a zipper, but everyone else, including Tonto wore pants. I guess he didn't like wrinkles?

also it was 52 episodes year!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, April 12, 2021 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Lassie was 52 episodes a year? Talk about a full season!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 13, 2021 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Now this show looks interesting

Cruel Summer

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, April 13, 2021 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I'm in Lexie!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 13, 2021 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
YAY Scooter!!!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, April 13, 2021 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the tip Lexie :-)

Rissa

03-19-2006

Tuesday, April 13, 2021 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Watched THE NEVERS on Crave this morning. It is not getting the greatest of reviews but hubby and I enjoyed it well enough. Time will tell. I would love to know if James Norton has a clause in his contracts that stipulates that he insists on showing off his tush in everything he is in. Lol the IMDB summary reads An epic tale following a gang of Victorian women who find themselves with unusual abilities, relentless enemies, and a mission that might change the world.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, April 13, 2021 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Rissa, we're recording it, but haven't gotten to it yet. Gotta catch up on American Idol first!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, April 13, 2021 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I started watching Warren with Martin Clunes on Prime today and found it rather amusing.
There are a couple of series I need to finish but don't want to pay for Acorn. I may try the 7 day free trial to get the last season of Line of Duty & seasons 2 & 3 of Keeping Faith.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, April 14, 2021 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Sugar, I watched "Warren". It took a few episodes for me to get into it because I did not like the main character. Clunes was the main reason I watched so I didn't enjoy not liking him. At the end, I felt it had some potential but honestly, I don't see what his girlfriend likes about him, lol!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 14, 2021 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sugar, is there a new season of Line of Duty? We loved that one. And I saw that Keeping Faith popped up as having a new season, but there are only 2 episodes? Really? Is that it??? Weird.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Wednesday, April 14, 2021 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I have watched seasons 1-4 of Line of Duty and have been impatiently waiting for season 5 to be free viewing. I believe season 6 started in the UK a few weeks ago. Sometimes I think it would be worth the plane and hotel fees to go to England and see my shows. Keeping Faith has 3 seasons. I think there were 8 or 10 episodes of season 1.

Regarding Warren, I also wondered why Anne stayed with his cheap grumpy bottom. She seems a bit fey, maybe she sees good in everyone. He does seem to be nicer to her. Looks like it was just 1 season.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Wednesday, April 14, 2021 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I think season 3 of Keeping Faith also just started in the UK, so it may have only aired 2 episodes at this point.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 19, 2021 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
We really liked season 1 of Keeping Faith, but we are about 3 episodes into season 2 and are going to drop it.

But, we started "Godfather of Harlem" on EPIX starring Forest Whitaker, and it is GREAT. Season 2 just started in real time, and we're on ep 4 of season 1. It takes place in the early 1960s, and a black mob guy Bumpy Johnson is fighting to get his power back after getting out of prison. Based on a true story. His best friend is Malcolm X.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 22, 2021 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Our cable was out all day yesterday and still is today, they are coming tomorrow morning, but I found the Mad About You revival shows on Prime and they were very enjoyable.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, April 24, 2021 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Great great show on Freeform (and next day on Hulu) - Cruel Summer. It takes place on the same day in 1993, 1994 and 1995 (so whatever happens on June __, 1993, they show the same day in 1994 and 1995, etc. etc. etc.) It is definitely DVR-worthy.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Saturday, April 24, 2021 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Anyone know if and when any of these shows will be back with a new season?
Ozark
Better Call Saul
Transplant

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 24, 2021 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ozark will be back for a final season

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 24, 2021 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Really Lexie girl, I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on so I gave up on it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, April 25, 2021 - 3:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I thought it was easy to figure out what year they were in by the hairstyles (and 1995 was "darker")

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, April 26, 2021 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I've been watching Mare of Easttown with Kate Winslet and Evan Peters. Its on HBO but doled out one episode per week. Pretty decent show to watch.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, April 27, 2021 - 1:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I don't see Debris here, but this changing timeliness has me so confused. I think I have to watch it again.
Does he like or hate his sister, will every thing renturn or not will fabric of reality damaged for every one or only near. So c onfused.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 27, 2021 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Cable, I'm watching Mare of Easttown. The second episode was definitely much better than the first one. It is definitely showing promise