TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 14, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: Archive through March 14, 2021 users admin

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Did you have a sneak preview available or something?"

Nope. I just looked on my TIVO and there is was. I don't have OnDemand. I use my TIVO as the tuner(s) instead of a Costco box. The TIVO used to be able to do OnDemand, but one day that feature just went away.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're very spoilt! I'm jealous! My recorder picked up a couple of short (5/10 minute) previews during the week but that was all.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, October 06, 2020 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, the timelines are outstanding! ty so much!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 07, 2020 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're welcome, Pamy :-).

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 19, 2020 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The bonus last six episodes of Season 10 start February 28th. There are some synopses of the episodes in the link, sounds like a lot of Carol, Daryl and Negan:

https://tvline.com/2020/11/19/the-walking-dead-season-10-return-date-february-2021-bonus-episodes/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 19, 2020 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
cool stuff, ty Kitt!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, November 21, 2020 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"sounds like a lot of Carol, Daryl and Negan"

My guess is that they are all separated so they can practice social distancing without Zoom.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, November 21, 2020 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know if you read the link, but part of the Negan story is a flashback to before the zombie virus when he was still married to his wife.

And his tv wife is played by.... his actual wife! I'm sure part of that casting was to make it easy for filming.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, November 21, 2020 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that is so cool!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 21, 2021 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Late notice but there's a Talking Dead at 6pm my time, masquerading under the Walking Dead title, with interviews with some of the cast.

And it will be followed by the first few minutes of the next episode, e10s17, which will air next Sunday.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 21, 2021 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
cool!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 21, 2021 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Seems like the next episode is out a full week early if you pay to subscribe to AMC+, so if you don't (like me) I guess we have to beware of spoilers!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 21, 2021 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont have it either :-( and I dont want to buy it just for this show

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 21, 2021 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It bugs me they're previewing most of their shows on there, it means you have to avoid spoilers or reviews for most things they air. I mean I do like AMC shows quite often, but it's like paying an extra $6 for one tv channel I already pay for. Not doing that!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 26, 2021 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
For some reason my recorder wants to record the Monday repeat of Sunday's Walking Dead, instead of the premiere. I've had to set Sunday's recording manually.

So others might want to check their set up too, although my recorder does this sort of thing a lot, so it might just be me.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 26, 2021 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
thanks for the heads up!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 26, 2021 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I checked and mine wasn't set to record the sun ep either, it was set to record the bonus ep before it and Talking dead. weird

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 26, 2021 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well that makes me feel better! I always wonder if I just have a setting somewhere on mine that makes it do it, but if it's yours too, there's probably nothing I can fix.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 01, 2021 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the episode. Maggie's team seemed mostly expendable (something I read said they might as well have had red shirts on!) but little Hershel in his cap was cute.

The next episode is meant to be about Daryl's time after they thought Rick had died, when he went off and lived in the woods (and at some point found Dog).

In case it's helpful, in the main storyline, it's seven years since Rick blew up the bridge, and one year since Carol went and found Daryl and Dog, and the excitement of the last couple of seasons happened. So Daryl was alone for some/all of that six year period.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 01, 2021 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I cried when I saw Hershel with Glenn's cap! They did an amazing job casting, he totally looks like Maggie and Glenn's child!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 07, 2021 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Daryl finally got some and they only just tell us?!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, March 10, 2021 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Kitt 😂 Funny.

He is a cute kid for sure.

Not sure how I feel about this episode I watched it twice to try and form an opinion. I’m more towards dislike for some reason. Carol was given really bad lines to say or that’s how into it she was. Awful!! I would hope if they pair for a new shoot off that they get better lines to say.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 10, 2021 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't like it when Carol and Daryl argue. But at the same time I'm not sure how they stay close when - at least they think so at this point - her stubbornness caused Connie's death.

Yes, that spin off... they're going to have to sort it all out by then!

Oh.... that made me think, is Connie coming along too on their road trip? Because I want Daryl and Connie together!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 14, 2021 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I texted my friend 20 mins into this ep and said this is so boring, I am getting tired of this show..and my friend texted back...keep watching...LOL

WOW!!! this ended up being the best ep in a long time!!! they really got me!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 14, 2021 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, half an episode of nothing really, then one of the tensest episodes for ages!