TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 27, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Talk (CBS): Archive through March 27, 2021 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 18, 2020 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Heckagirl631 Today

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, February 18, 2020 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I only saw the 1st 5mins' but I like it'

I also am letting my hair do its natural thing, although I do think Sharon might have a 'tad' bit more help then I'.... Its all good' ...

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Today the show is a repeat from 1/29/20.

They are talking about the corona virus and its spread.

It was a more innocent time

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, March 26, 2020 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
The show today is from 11/7/19.

They are talking about how the choice to self-isolation is dangerous if you do it too long.

Fast forward to now. It isn't by choice.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, March 30, 2020 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
The Talk is from their homes today.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, March 30, 2020 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
And Sharon is no longer gray. She's blonde.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 5:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I liked looking at the backgrounds to see what their rooms looked like.

Sharon looked thinner.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wonder where she got her hair done, LOL. The hairdressers here are supposed to stay home.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, March 19, 2021 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one not at all surprised to see Sharon O show her true colors this past week? I remember her and Cyndi Lauper being quite the mean girls together on Celebrity Apprentice. I was so disappointed at the time because I had adored Cyndi before that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 19, 2021 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It is not surprising to me, I have always wondered why she couldn't see Piers true colors so maybe that is why.

I did see some speculation on twitter about whether she might be suffering from Early Alzheimer's. They say she has gotten meaner over time and perhaps this could be part of it.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, March 19, 2021 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
What did Sharon do and say?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 19, 2021 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
She was defending Piers Morgan for his disparaging remarks about Meghan (Meghan and Harry Oprah Interview), he said he didn't believe a word she said.

And when Sheryl Underwood calmly and patiently tried to explain a different opinion, Sharon basically jumped all over her, raising her voice, telling her (Sheryl) not to start crying, and IMO not listening to anything Sheryl had to say.

Subsequently it has come out that she was "racist" to Holly Peete Robinson, and I guess a few others have come out and said that Sharon also called Julie Chen racial slurs (behind her back, of course)_ and Leah Remini mentioned a few things she said about others.

That's all I remember. Others may know more.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 19, 2021 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I just remembered, apparently she said some things about Sara Gilbert being gay.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, March 19, 2021 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I will never forget when Tori Spelling's husband said he had a sex addiction after getting caught cheating. Sharon said that was rubbish and only people who get caught cheating say something like that. It wasn't real.

Lo and behold, some months later, Ozzy gets caught cheating and says he is a sex addict and then Sharon claims it is a real thing. She has always said whatever she wanted about anything and anyone and I don't think she ever takes into consideration what others think. I won't miss her if she leaves.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, March 20, 2021 - 5:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering if she maybe is in the early stages of Alzheimers? Her father died from it.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 20, 2021 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Apparently now she's getting death threats. I hate what she said, but really?

Strategist

07-01-2014

Saturday, March 20, 2021 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
The Talk is on hiatus for another week.

CBS Extends The Talk's Hiatus for a Second Time amid Sharon Osbourne Controversy

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 20, 2021 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ophiliasgrandma, others are wondering the same thing.

Starr

07-09-2005

Friday, March 26, 2021 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I remember when Jared from Subway was put in jail a few years back. I can't recall exact words, but Sharon had awful, vile things to say (which didn't bother me, since he was an awful, vile man) but she went on to talk about what might happen to him in prison, and that was okay with her, etc... but he still had young children at home, who no doubt were told what she said on tv! I felt so badly for them and their mother, too.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, March 26, 2021 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Hopefully Sharon will accept her fate gracefully and appreciate that she had a good career while it lasted.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, March 26, 2021 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
She’s out of the Talk. I saw her ‘conversation ‘ with her cohosts and have to say she seemed completely out of control. Not sure why she felt so ‘put out’ by the conversation. I was highly impressed with the measured words of the other co hosts responding to her. I don’t watch The Talk, so am not sure of their names.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 26, 2021 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NBC News
@NBCNews
·
1h
Sharon Osbourne is leaving CBS' daytime talk show 'The Talk' following remarks she made defending embattled British TV personality Piers Morgan in the wake of Meghan Markle's interview with Oprah Winfrey earlier this month, the network says.

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1375619918343892992

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 26, 2021 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I wasn't sure what you guys were talking about and then I found the above tweet and article.

I wondered if she would leave, I do think it is time and I am still concerned that she may have some health issues that caused such a "big" outburst.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, March 27, 2021 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Amazing to see the ripples left from the Harry/Meaghan special From the palace to talk shows! I did feel bad for them before the conversation with Oprah, but they may not get the peace and quiet they crave with these huge interviews!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, March 27, 2021 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It is pretty incredible how these things shake out sometimes.