TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 24, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: This Is Us: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 24, 2021 users admin

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, February 27, 2021 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I think the colors of the bankets do not matter in the least....in a dream.

Since that was a dream, it can't be expected to reflect reality. Heck, those blankets Jack was holding could have been baby pugs or giant carrots.

That scene should've ended with Jack sprouting beautiful shiny white angel wings and then flying out the window and straight to heaven...or maybe to a Taco Bell. Dreams can be pretty weird.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, February 27, 2021 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Jack was only holding 2 babies, Kevin's twins.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, February 28, 2021 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
That's what I thought Sugar. BUT if there were 3, the 3rd would represent Kate's, IMHO.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 28, 2021 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Sanfran!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, March 01, 2021 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I agree, there were only two babies. And what a great episode!

And now I want a burrito supreme thanks to SFJF!!!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, March 01, 2021 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Dammit! You said "burrito supreme" and now *I* want one! (The name of the restaurant just conjures up the image of a building or logo in my brain, but "burrito supreme" conjures up an image of hot, delicious Mexican food...and my brain even added tortilla chips and dip, and a couple of churros for dessert.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, March 01, 2021 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Okay, you two, knock it off. We are all already carrying around too much pandemic weight. Okay, you both can get ONE burrito supreme and split it with somebody. Okay, all of SanFran's order, but only ONE order of each, and you have to split it with someone. Sheesh.

And to be clear, it used to be three babies. Until Kitt proved with screen shots that it was two babies with a pink blanket fake-out pinned to Jack's shirt to make us wonder if it was two babies or three. I feel so chumped, I may never watch this stinking show again. Just kidding. I will watch no matter what.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, March 02, 2021 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, March 09, 2021 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Back next week, Yay!

Christy358

07-10-2007

Wednesday, March 10, 2021 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
I think it was both 3 babies and 2 babies It makes perfect sense that in Kevins dream it changed. Dreams do that. People morph, places morph and babies can be both 3 and 2

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, March 10, 2021 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Agreed, Christy.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, March 16, 2021 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I can’t wait until next week! Uncle Nicky is back!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, March 16, 2021 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Yay!!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, March 17, 2021 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Another very good episode! As much as Randall's journey to find out more about himself was enjoyable and emotional, it's also nice to see his less serious side again.

There seems to be an ongoing theme about pride that is running throughout the series. While I agree that it's important for someone to take responsibility for their life and for their family, I think it's also important to be able to graciously accept (or graciously decline) the help and kind gestures of family and friends. The Pearson's and now Toby seem to have a problem doing that.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 17, 2021 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I realize Toby was upset about losing his job and not getting the new one he'd all but been promised, but he was kind of a dick to Kevin, who was only wanting to help his family. Kevin was thinking of others (for once!), and Toby didn't have to be so cranky about it. I thought their idea of offering daycare was awesome. Lots of people have relatives who watch their kids for free. Why wouldn't they want to take advantage of that? Perhaps there was something Toby and Kate could do in return that didn't involve money?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 17, 2021 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I also thought that was a great idea. What a dream to have all the cousins in the same daycare.

Kev has become my fav

Strategist

07-01-2014

Wednesday, March 17, 2021 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
All the storylines felt so real.
The family dynamics in Randall's home...
Toby's job loss, possible job, getting turned down roller coaster...
The overwhelming work and stress involved when you have babies to care for...
Wanting to help a family member who is too proud to accept the help...
The haves and the have-nots trying to find common ground...
All of it was so on point!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 18, 2021 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I love the addition of Felicia Rashad to the show (I know she's been on before, but it sounds like she may be more of a regular character). I hope she and Beth will come to a better understanding and be able to work together to divide some of the household responsibilities.

And Uncle Nickie's back!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 18, 2021 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree, love her! She has the most soothing voice

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, March 18, 2021 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Uncle Nickie knocking on the door was the perfect ending.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, March 23, 2021 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Loved this episode!So sweet!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, March 23, 2021 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The end had me in tears. Uncle Nickie having an adult conversation with them and sleeping in the room with the twins.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, March 24, 2021 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Did they just leave the Nicky/Sally storyline hanging there?

Mak1

08-11-2002

Wednesday, March 24, 2021 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Patience, Julieboo. All stories get told in their time.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, March 24, 2021 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Exactly Mak1...it's how this show is done