TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 18, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Talk (CBS): Archive through February 18, 2020 users admin

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
On Friday April 26th, there is going to be a tribute to Kristoff St. John/Neil Winters. Next week is going to be very emotional.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Wait, Sara is leaving??? Shows how much I watch that show anymore. I liked it better with Julie and besides that I HATE that they NEVER talk about Trump and politics in general. I don't want it 100% but to talk about some major things (say the Mueller report) would be good plus educational.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I think I just prefer 1-2 co hosts. Today I held my nose and tuned into The View bc Gingrich was on,everyone was talking over each other. I’m kind of hard of hearing anyway but when everyone is talking at once, I can’t understand. The Talk seems to be much better at taking turns though.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ever since Julie left they do talk over each other more. Sara tries to keep them in control, don't know if she was on today since I didn't catch it.

And they have been having a bunch of extra people on as co-hosts which makes it worse. I thought maybe they were trying everyone out to replace Sara, so it is really chaotic. I wish they would just keep it to 5 and interview on the next season.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Why is Sara leaving?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
To spend more time with her family and other work projects.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
TMZ is reporting Marie Osmond will take her place.

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
I hope that's not true, I don't dislike her, but I just don't see her as a good fit

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I didn’t like her much on Dancing With the Stars.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I was watching today and saw the delightful Bonnie Hunt talking about the newest Toy Story. She talked about other things and reminded me how much I loved her old talk show and how disappointing it was when it got cancelled. Instead of bringing Marie Osmond on to replace Sara, they should have Bonnie instead. She has a real sense of humour and appeals to everyone.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Cablejockey, YES YES YES. I still miss Bonnie Hunt and HER daytime talk show. Laughed at her humor today. More of her!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
So glad to see another Bonnie fan! We do need more of her. Remember her mother, Alice?

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Yes, I remember Alice.

Remember this? Link.

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
Bonnie's show was so good! I was very sad to see it go. She would be a wonderful addition to the Talk.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link Color, so good to see Bonnie again on youtube

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Bonnie was a guest co-host yesterday. Does that mean she's being considered as a permanent co-host?

Charo was a guest. Haven't seen her for years. Her husband of many years committed suicide not too long ago. She talked a lot about it. Still very hard to understand her.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't think so. Back when it was posted here that Marie Osmond was taking Sara's place, CBS put out a press release. So I am pretty sure it's settled.

https://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/releases/view?id=52621

Too bad. If Bonnie was joining the cast, I would have started watching again. I haven't watched in at least a couple years.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Was about to delete yesterday's recording of The Talk without watching. Glad I stopped here first to read that Bonnie was the guest host. Love her and loved her show back in the day. She is such a naturally funny woman. Would have enjoyed having her join The Talk as the new 5th host. Not too thrilled about Marie, but will give her a chance.
I wasn't happy with the choice of Carrie Ann Inaba either, but she's grown on me.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It was so nice seeing Bonnie on the Talk this week. She is so natural and real, not to mention funny in a casually off the top of her head way of funny. I would love to see her more often.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Me too big time, Cablejockey.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
This farewell to Sara Gilbert show has me in tears!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Me too! It was nice getting to know Sara in this talk show format.

I still miss Julie, and now without Sara I don't think I'm going to enjoy The Talk as much anymore.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
IF Bonnie Hunt becomes a co-host, I'll watch.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Why is Sarah leaving? Isnt it her show??

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, February 18, 2020 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
When did Sharon go gray?