TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 27, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Amazon Prime Video: Archive through February 27, 2021 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, January 08, 2021 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Naja, my mom has dementia and no longer remembers who we are. She lives in a home. When Maude's daughter would get mad at her for not remembering, I felt so bad for Maude. You can't argue with a person with dementia. They just can't remember. It's not their fault.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 08, 2021 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm so sorry, Babyjaxmom :-(

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, January 09, 2021 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Naja. It is what it is. At this point, we just want her to be comfortable. She's on hospice care, so she gets lots of attention from RN's, nurse's aides and the home can even call in an RN if she needs something. I'm glad she's well taken care of, but I do miss going out to lunch and talking to her on the phone (which she hasn't been able to do in years).

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 18, 2021 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Betty White's long lost series from 50 years ago looks so fun! It's going to be on Prime Video and AppleTV. It's celebrities and their pets, as well as other animals, on a talk show hosted by Betty.

"Pet Set"

Clip
https://twitter.com/BettyMWhite/status/1350970400658829318

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, January 18, 2021 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
That does look fun. I saw that post yesterday and was wondering where we could watch it. Thanks, Naja!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 19, 2021 - 4:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You're welcome! :-)
It's not coming until late February.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, February 05, 2021 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I just binged "Flack" in 2 days! It is only 6 episodes. It has already been approved for a second season.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, February 08, 2021 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I loved Flack! Good to hear there s another season!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, February 14, 2021 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We watched "The Map of Tiny Perfect Things" last night on Amazon. I thought it would be a ripoff of "Groundhog Day," since it's about a boy reliving the same day over and over. But it was really sweet and touching. Highly recommend. It's only 100 minutes, and it was a refreshing release from all the depressing news.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, February 14, 2021 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well I loved "Groundhog Day" so I'll certainly give this one a look.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 15, 2021 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I finished season 1 of Flack. Where can I watch season 2?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, February 15, 2021 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I saw "The Map of Tiny Perfect Things" last night. I really liked it too. I loved how he had the whole town memorized and knew everything that would happen as he got out of bed and went to breakfast...it took me a minute to realize that what was happening had already started and he wasn't just a super cool kid in a wacky comedy whose whole life had been that cool.

It was good to see Jorga Fox on the screen again. I haven't seen her in anything since CSI!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, February 15, 2021 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I found this:

"<snip>

Will Flack return for season 2?

Yes, Flack will indeed return for season 2 because it’s already been made.

That’s right, Flack season 2 already exists and was shown on the UK channel, W, in April 2020.

Originally, Flack season 2 was supposed to air in the US on the network Pop TV but it was removed from the schedules thanks to cuts from parent company ViacomCBS.

Instead, the series has been picked up by Amazon Prime Video and season 2 of Flack is reportedly due to arrive on the streaming service later on in 2021.

The real question, however, is whether or not Flack will return for season 3, as the series has still not been renewed for a third instalment on UK TV.

Fingers crossed a positive reception from US viewers on Amazon will spark demand for a third season."

<snip>

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/01/25/flack-season-2-amazon-prime-video-episodes-release-date/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 15, 2021 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TY SanFran! Sophie Okenado steals every scene she is in! I could watch her all day!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 16, 2021 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I have $5 in digital dollars that are about to expire and I can't find anything I want! Were there any mystery series that were good but required a fee?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 22, 2021 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I finally caught up with 2010 and bought a Smart TV and took advantage of Amazon Prime Video (since I had been paying for Amazon Prime for about 6-7 years for free shipping).

I am watching Bosch being as it was recommended by a couple of attorneys in my firm. I am on season two about half-way through. It started out slow the first couple of episodes in season one, but it picked up by the third or fourth episode. I kept with it because I figured if Bosch got six seasons (with a seventh on the way), it must be a good show. I'm glad I did.

Goliath is another show that was recommended to me but its going to take me a while to get there since I want to finish all of Bosch's seasons.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 22, 2021 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Lexie, Bosch is one of our favorites! We like Goliath as well, but found the latest season 3 to be not near as good as seasons 1 & 2.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, February 22, 2021 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed Flack and have startrd White Dragon,a thriller.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 22, 2021 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I started watching Tell me your secrets with Lily Rabe. It starts a little slow but it really builds and is a good thriller

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 22, 2021 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
We finished that one today, Pamy. It's a crazy ride. Loved it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, February 23, 2021 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I loved seeing Hamlish. Loved him on New adventures of Old Christine!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 27, 2021 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We just started Tell Me Your Secrets and are on episode 5. We should finish this weekend. It's fun trying to figure out what's going on and who the killer is. I think I know, but I could be wrong. We'll wait and see.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, February 27, 2021 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I really really enjoyed it! Like Naja says it is a crazy ride and kept me guessing and guessing!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, February 27, 2021 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
(re: Tell Me Your Secrets) Does anybody else think Lily Rabe looks like a very young Julia Duffy?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, February 27, 2021 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Yes! When I was watching last night, I went to see if her dad was David Rabe and saw that her mom was the late Jill Clayburgh.