TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 04, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: Archive through October 04, 2020 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 24, 2020 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Walking Dead Season 10 finale (the one that they couldn't show back in April because they hadn't quite finished filming) will air on Sunday October 4th!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 24, 2020 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Extended opening minutes of the finale episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiXrVqpdctU

And this:
The Walking Dead @TheWalkingDead

BREAKING: #TheWalkingDead Season 10 will include SIX EXTRA EPISODES that will air early 2021. (October's Finale will still be the finale, the additional episodes will just be "extra")

And this:
The Walking Dead @TheWalkingDead

BREAKING: #TheWalkingDead Season 11 is officially delayed to 2021. #ComicConAtHome

Wonder if that means they'd filmed some extra bits before shut down, so just want to show them now, or if they had to write some extra stuff/rearrange stories to get the three shows (and two movies) to fit together now everything is jumbled around by the covids.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, ty for the timeline update. I feel I need to rewatch the last couple of eps. It feels like it has been off the air so long I cant remember what happened

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm the same. For Fear I wasn't so keen on that story with the woman, so wasn't paying attention so much but I'm watching again as I write them up.

For the main TWD I can't remember most of it, but I did write it up on my laptop up until episode 14, so after I'm done with Fear I will go through that timeline too, and post in case it helps. We are one episode of the season short at the moment, it's the last episode of the season that's going to air on its lonesome on October 4th.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that's awesome, ty so much!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I've put the part A (eps 1-8) timeline for TWD in the timeline thread, but I'm going to wait for the second half, as Connie is still missing and I hope they will do a bit of her survival (hopefully!) story in the finale, so the E16 parts will have to be slotted in to the main timeline.

But here's a little summary of where we're up to...

Loads of people at Alexandria got ill, because they'd found Dante - a Whisperer plant sent by Alpha - and taken him in as their doctor, and he'd messed with the clean water supply. Siddiq had never got over being forced to watch while Alpha killed his friends, had PTSD, and suddenly recognised the clicking noise Dante made as the person who held him down. They fight and Dante kills Siddiq. Later Gabe kills Dante.

Eugene contacted a stranger called Stephanie on his radio, he arranges a time to meet, ends up going with Ezekiel and Miko. They meet a crazy lady, Princess, en route, and last we see they are cycling to the meeting place.

Carol was obsessed with getting revenge on Alpha (because Alpha killed Henry). She ran after Alpha and led a group into a trap in the caves. They found a way out but Carol went back to plant explosives, made a mess of it and Magna and Connie got left behind. Magna found a way back but we don't know where Connie is.

Michonne was at Oceanside when a man (Virgil) appeared. He said he lived on an island with a supply of guns, so she went to get some, but actually he just wanted her there to put down his walker family. She found Rick's phone with a drawing of Judith on it - with her older than when Rick had last seen her - so she decides to go North to see if she can find him. On her way she finds two injured people who say "they" left without them, and point to a whole troop of people leaving in the fields below. That's the last we heard of Michonne.

Carol told Negan he could redeem himself if he killed Alpha, so he goes to Alpha and pretends he wants to be a Whisperer to take revenge on others for locking them up. He helps the Whisperers attack and take down Hilltop, finds Lydia and tells Alpha he'd take her to her, as Alpha thinks she must kill Lydia to free her soul. But he doesn't take Alpha to Lydia, he cuts Alpha's head off instead, and takes it to Carol. Carol puts her head on a pike.

Beta finds Alpha's head, goes walkabout, sees a walker flock and sews half of Alpha's face to his own mask. He starts hallucinating voices, but lucks upon a cat who leads him and his herd to where our gang are hiding. Episode 15 ends with them surrounding the hospital building that all our guys are holed up in. Those outside are Aaron and Alden, who've just been surrounded by whisperers; Daryl and Judith, who were on patrol duty; Carol and Kelly, who were on an errand; the team going to meet Stephanie; and Connie, who may or may not be dead.

Other stories:
. Kelly's hearing is getting worse, but she's taught everyone sign so they can communicate silently.
. Earl was killed during the escape from Hilltop.
. Ezekiel has a huge lump on his neck from thyroid cancer.
. Lydia is distraught by everything but Negan is being kind to her (presumably selflessly).

Episode 16, the season finale, airs October 4th, five weeks' time!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, this is great, I dont feel like I have to watch the last couple of eps to catch up now. TY so much!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
:-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Loads of news!

Season 11 (the next season) of the main show will be its last!!! But it will air 12 episodes in 2021 and 12 in 2022, so the end date will be 2022.

And I'm sure I read - I'll have a look in a second - that Season 10 (the current season, which is just one episode) has six extra episodes recorded, that were going to air as a bonus in 2021. Perhaps those episode have now been listed as Season 11, and are included in the 12/12 split listed above.
https://tvline.com/2020/09/09/the-walking-dead-final-season-11-end-date-last-episodes/

And then there will be ANOTHER spin off, airing in 2023 based around....

DARYL and CAROL!!!

:o Maybe the main show will end with everybody living happily ever after, but Daryl and Carol have too much wanderlust and go off on their own!!

And wait, a second spin off... but it's an anthology called "Tales of the Walking Dead," with single episode stories or small arcs. No release date on that one.
https://tvline.com/2020/09/09/the-walking-dead-daryl-carol-spinoff-amc-series-order/

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was right on the six extra S10 episodes that were meant to air in early 2021 BUT from the new announcement I think they've now been included in S11. We shall see.

https://screenrant.com/walking-dead-season-10-more-episodes-release-2021/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oh wow, that is big news!!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Thank you Kitt.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
My dvr's picking up a Walking Dead special on the Walking Dead "Universe" tomorrow at 5pm PT, 8pm ET.

It seems like a Talking Dead but it's recording under Walking Dead.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oh cool, like a little preview :-)

We are going to a drive thru haunted house next Sunday so I will miss the premiere. When I scheduled our evening I didnt realize that was the date WD came back :-( But YAH for finally having an event to go to!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
On the show they just confirmed that S10 has this original "finale" S10E16 coming up this next Sunday, then 6 bonus episodes of S10 early next year. THEN S11 in two parts, 12 eps in 2021 and 12 eps in 2022.

So there are 30 more original TWD episodes after this "finale."

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
cool!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 30, 2020 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Fyi, on Sunday they are showing the previous episode S10E15 at 7.56pm ET and then the new episode S10E16 at 9pm.

On my DVR (DirecTV) the new episode S10E16 WAS NOT AUTOMATICALLY SET TO RECORD. Not sure why, it says it's a new episode, but people might want to confirm with their dvrs.

The schedule for Sunday is:

7.56pm TWD S10E15 (old ep, but new behind the scenes content)
9pm TWD S10E16 (new)
10.06pm TWD:World Beyond S1E01 (new)
11.21pm Talking Dead (new)

Looks like this will be the only Talking Dead, unless they have one at the end of the season, but FearTWD and TWD:WB won't normally have a Talking Dead.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
cool ty so much!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sooon....!

So looking forward to this distraction!

Crzndeb

07-26-2004

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Crzndeb a private message Print Post    
Was that Maggie reading the letter in the box?

So ready for this! I’m on the Westcoast, but excited I have eastern time zone stream.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Kitt, My TIVO recorded ep 16 also...and I didn't realize it because it was automatic, just part of the "season pass" function. (COMCAST) I watched it and it certainly appears to have been the first new episode coming out now.

Question: From your post: In reference to the line: "9pm TWD S10E16 (new)"....Do you know if that's the same ep 16 that aired a couple of days ago?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"On my DVR (DirecTV) the new episode S10E16 WAS NOT AUTOMATICALLY SET TO RECORD"

Kitt, did you look in your list of already-recorded shows? That's how I discovered this.

It was listed as "new", so if it recorded a couple of days ago, it would NOT have recorded again today. Maybe you've had that ep in your saved shows for the past few days and didn't know it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't have an episode recorded two days ago... for me tonight's episode was completely new. Did you have a sneak preview available or something?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Seems like the shows are out a few days early on AMC+ (streaming). Maybe Comcast makes them appear on demand or something? I kind of like Sunday night with TWD so I probably won't watch on AMC+.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was very happy to SPOILER to see Connie was alive! Just. I guess near death and sleeping in the woods makes you invisible to walkers, or maybe they were all in the herd and none left roaming.

Carol's still got Daryl, awww.

So the ninja person was part of Maggie's team. That's handy.

And presumably this is the end of The Whisperers, yeyy!

I enjoyed having them back!