TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 11, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Cancellations and Renewals: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 11, 2021 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, January 26, 2021 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im shocked, I have gotten bored with it

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 26, 2021 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought they'd already confirmed this season was the last, but I guess not. I lost interest when Elizabeth went off the rails, but hubby is still watching.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2021 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm still sporadically watching but Elizabeth has become an annoying character.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2021 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The Bold Type renewed for fifth but FINAL season by The CW.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2021 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Shrill cancelled by Hulu. Upcoming season 3 will air.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2021 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I tried to watch Blacklist as well, don't have the slightest recollection of what it was about, just recall I dropped it in about 5-10 minutes.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, January 28, 2021 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Blacklist used to be so good, but it's jumped the shark. I think they should just write Elizabeth off the show and go back to hunting Red's "associates". Those episodes were always the most entertaining anyway.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, January 29, 2021 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Agreed. I’m not sure why but I can’t stand the entire plot about Elizabeth and her mother. Ugh!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, January 29, 2021 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the worst part is that I have a feeling her mom isnt really dead so that storyline will live on UGH

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 29, 2021 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
On My Block renewed for a fourth but FINAL season at Netflix.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 03, 2021 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The CW RENEWS:

Walker
The Flash
Riverdale
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
All American
Charmed
Legacies
In the Dark
Roswell, New Mexico
Batwoman
Nancy Drew
Dynasty

(Previously announced that Supergirl and Black Lightning's upcoming seasons will be their last.)

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 03, 2021 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, I don't watch a single one of those shows

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 03, 2021 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
me either. I think CW caters the the youngins

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 04, 2021 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
DH likes The Flash and we both watch Legends of Tomorrow and Suprgirl.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 04, 2021 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm old (65) and I watch 4 on that list: Walker, Riverdale, Legacies and Roswell, New Mexico.

Teenager at heart.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, February 04, 2021 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I watch Riverdale, not a big fan but I watch it.

I used to watch The Flash, but that and Supergirl and whatever else were in that world became so intertwined I lost track. I also tried Roswell but didn't really get into it.

Typically I like the CW shows though.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 04, 2021 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just love Trickster on CW, but I think that's the only scripted show right now. I have never missed "Penn and Teller: Fool Us" and "Whose line is it?". That's about it for me and CW.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Thursday, February 04, 2021 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I'm a kid at heart too, I love superheroes! Supernatural (ok, no superheroes there) and Arrow when they were on and the Flash, Legends, and Supergirl. I've been meaning to check out Batwoman, wonder if it's on Netflix. Oh, and we started watching Walker, mainly because it's in Supernaturals spot and that was one of the few shows I watched live so it's habit. So far, it's not bad, mostly cuz it's only two weeks in and I'm still stuck on Sam being dressed wrong, having the wrong brother, and no angel in a trench coat, sigh.

I really don't watch Riverdale, however my nieces are huge fans (and Sabrina the Teeanage Witch or whatever that one is called) and before the virus when they'd spend a few days with us, they'd end up watching it on Nextflix and it never failed I got sucked right in, lol. I haven't actually seen any of it in any type of order, so most the time I'm at least half confused about whats going on.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, February 04, 2021 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Little Riverdale story: one episode two characters who are dating on the show looked at each other, and you could instantly tell from the male's acting that he was in love with the girl. Either the best acting ever or something was going on. I looked them up and yes, the couple are dating in real life!

And that's why I enjoy shows meant for teenagers.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 05, 2021 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Kitt, are you talking about Jughead and Betty (Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart)?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 05, 2021 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I am! One look he gave her and I instantly knew he wasn't just acting!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, February 09, 2021 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Search Party renewed by HBO Max.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 09, 2021 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes!

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Wednesday, February 10, 2021 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
I'm older (75) and I love The Flash. The other shows have too much violence for me.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, February 11, 2021 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Brooklyn Nine-Nine cancelled by NBC. The final season will be 10 episodes and start in the fall.