TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 22, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through December 22, 2020 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Zende seemed ok to me, but Finn seems sleezy. He's definitely got an agenda of some kind.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah Finn gave the Liam photo a dodgy look. Not that I can entirely blame him.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OMG, the end of today's ep felt like a horror movie. I actually jumped in fright.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    

What on Earth is he going to do with that!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So the awful mannequin is for Hope For The Future! I'm not sure I can imagine a scenario where that's going to look good anywhere.

And I can't help but feel sorry for the Thomas actor, reading his script and wondering what ridiculousness is going to happen next!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 02, 2020 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The new opening today still has Shawna. She must be sticking around even longer. Even Chloe's sister was in the opening.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 02, 2020 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Eric's going to fall for her. He has to have someone.

I missed the opening, did they have Bridget? I'll have to look tomorrow. It was odd to see her just for a phone call, so I presume she'll make a bigger appearance.

Far be it from me to comment on a poc's hair, but what on Earth was going on with Zoe's sister?! Parts were blonde, parts pink, parts were pulled forward, parts to the side?! That chaos needed some order!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 03, 2020 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I take it back, Zoe's sister looked normal today, must have been my laptop screen.

I watched the opening, even a little boy was in it, which I assume must be Douglas, I can't remember what he looks like but I don't think it would be Will. No Bridget that I noticed.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, November 06, 2020 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
See, I told you it was like a horror movie! That was scary today. I wonder how Thomas will try to murder Liam?!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 06, 2020 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Haven't watched in a while so don't know all the peoples but I happened to catch an argument with Liam (I think). What the heck was that creepy looking doll standing there? Was that supposed to be Hope? And why in the world doesn't anyone think it is odd that there is a lifesize creepy Hope, LOL?

Just curious.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, November 06, 2020 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hope for the Future ordered the Hope mannequin for some sort of advertising feature. Thomas was there when it arrived, opened it and immediately became obsessed with it, like he was with real Hope. He thinks it talks to him, and today it told him to murder Liam!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 24, 2020 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I knew it was only a matter of time before Thomas started humping the mannequin. hahaha!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 24, 2020 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, November 25, 2020 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I didn’t expect that on a Tuesday. 🤣

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 25, 2020 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping they have more imagination than the expected Liam and Steffy make love (during which she'll obviously conceive), then Finn comes in and gives Hope an alibi.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 30, 2020 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nope... no more imagination than that. She'll be pregnant by the morning.

Hope should dump him. He's pathetic.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, December 01, 2020 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I was wondering if they would write Jacqueline’s pregnancy into the storyline. Still not sure, as she is over 4 months, but it could fit with the way they speed things up.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 01, 2020 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I hope both of the ladies are pregnant.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, December 01, 2020 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
That would be interesting, Naja!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, December 01, 2020 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't realise the actress was pregnant. There's definitely going to be a Steffy-Liam baby then.

As long as the mannequin isn't pregnant I'm good.

Am I remembering incorrectly, but did Liam see Thomas with the mannequin? And didn't he make some sexual joke about Thomas and it? I thought he did, and if so, there's really no excuse for him not by now wondering if it was the mannequin he saw.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, December 01, 2020 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
When I saw her in that bulky sweater recently I wondered if she was pregnant, Kitt, and googled it. She announced in October, but I never heard it then.

I think you are right about Liam making a comment about the mannequin and Thomas. I can’t wait for the light bulb to flash over his head when he realizes, “oh, THAT’S why she wasn’t resisting him”.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, December 01, 2020 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, can you imagine it, describing it to someone and saying Hope was just standing there not resisting, like a statue, not moving at all.... aaah .

(Reminds me of me a long time ago when I'd just found out unexpectedly that my iron levels were very low, and I was describing my symptoms to a friend and I said I was always so anaemic looking... aaah . Never put two and two together until that point!)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, December 03, 2020 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't want today's episode to stop! At this rate Liam's going to need a trip to the hospital too.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 22, 2020 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
There doesn't seem to be even the slightest hint of Christmas time on the show. Not an ornament or a sprig of mistletoe. Nothing.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, December 22, 2020 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
That’s because it’s been the same day for nearly a month.