TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 11, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Fear the Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: Archive through October 11, 2020 users admin

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Tuesday, June 04, 2019 - 1:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
There's free apps that I've seen current shows on. I didn't have cable for awhile but still watched my shows on my kindle. I can't remember what it was called but Google it.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 04, 2019 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Here are some of the services that include AMC:

https://www.frugalrules.com/how-to-watch-amc-without-cable/

Philo is the least expensive at $16/month.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, June 04, 2019 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
So after reading Dlkuhn4’s post I went to my AMC app and saw they had the first episode for free without signing in. Yeah I got to see it! Then my husband went to prime & they have the season for sale 😀 I bought it of course. Home sick today & this brightened my day.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 04, 2019 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh good news for you! Hope you feel better soon!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, June 10, 2019 - 3:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
The hanging heads chattering is so creepy

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 10, 2019 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure if Grace, the worker from the Nuclear plant has anyone else with her, did anyone catch that? Seems like she's working alone on the side of good, and those people with the black protective suits are working for evil. But I'm not sure why they (the evil side) wouldn't just leave the area.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, June 16, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I’m so confused! How in the heck did Dwight get here? I thought this show happened before TWD, I’d believe it if he didn’t have the Negan burn on his face!

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, June 16, 2019 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Also does anyone know why Chris Hardwicks TTD isn’t on anymore?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, June 16, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
this season is so irritating. why do they want to help people that dont want it...just move along. ugh!

no TD until the finale. apparently the show started earlier than normal in the year and they are still filming so hard to get guests...is what my friend said he read

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, June 16, 2019 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I too was wondering where the Talking Dead was. Here it is that new show with Zachary Quinto playing creepy/cheeky old Charlie Manx who captures kids for their youth and traps them in a place called Christmas Land.
Anyway, fell off topic.. lol ..I too agree it is frustrating how they keep trying to help those who don't want it. I am finding this season boring so far.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, June 16, 2019 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You have to wonder if the Fear Talking Dead last season didn't get good ratings, or surely they would still do it this year. People on the main TWD did on set interviews all the time, and the guests were often not TWD actors.

Lostfan, for the timeline Fear did start just before the main TWD, but then they skipped about two years when they started telling that story about the baseball diamond as a back story. By the time Charlie murdered Nick, it was just after the main TWD period when Carl died, there was the war with the Saviours, and they captured Negan. Morgan left TWD and travelled for 2-3 months before he met the Fear bunch (that's how we could tie the timelines together) but around the same time Darryl sent Dwight packing, and he went looking for Sherri.

According to a Talking Dead guest, there was a two month time jump between the end of last season and beginning of this season, so Dwight had all the time Morgan was travelling, plus the time Morgan was with the Fear group last season (actually only a month or two real time) plus the two month jump (total of about seven months) to follow Sherri's clues to where they met today.

According to my timeline that is.... which must be a little wrong, because in today's episode Dwight said he'd been following Sherri's trail for about a year. But with the wishy washiness that the timing has become, it makes sense for Dwight to be there.

(Meanwhile, the main TWD has had two big time jumps, the first 18 months, the second six years, so they are way ahead of Fear at the moment. Don't expect any more crossovers unless Fear jumps too.)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I forgot about movie crossovers! For a few minutes I thought the woman was going to decide whether Althea was an A or a B and take her on the helicopter with her.

I'm not sure if they just wanted to set up the back story for Rick's movies or if she (the woman) will be in the Rick movies.

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Anyone still watching

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah. This week was pretty pointless though. Why have baddies and then just wipe them out before they do anything, only to introduce more baddies.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
i still watch buy Gimple has ruined this show.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, September 29, 2019 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
At least get inside the church and shut the door. He might last the night, then be well enough to find a horse and go somewhere.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 30, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think Sherry will turn up and save him. this whole season was really slow and boring...hoped it was leading to a big finish and it didnt live up to my low expectations

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 24, 2020 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Fear The Walking Dead is back October 11th. They don't mention whether the finale of the main show will air before then, or what's going to happen with that other spin off show.

Trailer for Season 6 is at the top of the article, don't read down if you don't want some very vague spoilers. The most significant one is this:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
After a fan noticed how lush a beard Garrett Dillahunt (John) is rocking in the trailer and sent in a question, Gimple admitted that “not only is there a time jump [ahead], there might be time jumps. Like in 24 when the clock comes up, it will just be Garrett’s chin” showing the passage of time.

https://tvline.com/2020/07/24/fear-the-walking-dead-season-6-trailer-video-premiere-date/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 24, 2020 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
world beyond and Fear will both air in Oct?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 24, 2020 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep, the announcements came later in the day, I've put them in the other threads.

Sun 4th Oct: TWD S10 finale followed by TWD:World Beyond premiere, followed by a Talking Dead

Sun 11th Oct: FearTWD S6 premiere, presumably followed by episode 2 of TWD:WB. Not sure if there will be a Talking Dead.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 24, 2020 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
cool! cant wait!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If anyone is interested I've posted my Season 5 timeline in the Timelines thread.

For anyone who can't face the epic that it turned out to be but still needs a reminder:

. Logan worked with Clayton (Polar Bear) delivering stuff to people in need, then one day Sarah and Wendell stole Clayton's truck, Clayton got bit, Logan tried to get to someone in need, was too late and was traumatised. It was then that Virginia found him and tempted him to work with her "for the future."
. Clayton left Luciana a journal of how he'd helped people, which included directions to an oil feed
. Our gang set up camp in Clayton's Denim factory and try to help people, but no one responds to their radio
. Until one day Logan does, he cons them into flying far away to save him, but their plane ends up crashing in an area contaminated by a reactor explosion.
. Various dramas for the crashed people. They meet some kids, Alicia has to kill so many infected for them that she never wants to kill again. They find Grace (who used to work at the reactor, had a boyfriend there, and now is trying to clear away the radiated infected). Al meets a woman from the triple circle people who came in a helicopter, she says they are saving the future, and Al keeps her secret. They pick up Dwight, who’s been looking for Sherri, following notes she leaves.
. Back at the Denim factory Logan and his people trash the place, looking for Clayton's journals (so they can take over the oil feeds) but it's not there.
. Strand finds Daniel, and he helps them (because he sees his daughter in Charlie) save the others and get them back before the second reactor blows.
. Our gang ignore Logan, continue to pick up people who need help, make a convoy to look for a permanent home base, all protected by the SWAT van. They make videos of their work so people know where they are.
. Virginia gets annoyed at the group’s popularity, demands Logan fix it. Logan finds out where the oil feed was by seeing the group's tapes, tries to take over the oil feed, but it all goes wrong, then Virginia turns up and shoots Logan in the head and tries to make a deal with our gang. To stay alive, they have to leave Luciana to help Virginia with the gas production, but rest leave.
. Gang try to find a place to stay, run out of gas, lots of drama with Virginia trying to get them to go with her, but they end up walking to a Wild West attraction called the Gulch, but unfortunately when they reach there – with little food, water or energy – it’s full of infected.
. In desperation they decide they have to call Virginia for help. She says she'll save them and put them in her communities where they're needed. They clear The Gulch of infected by themselves, but know Virginia will fight them if they don't go with her, so Morgan bargains for her to save everyone (she usually kills the weak) and she agrees. But at the end when everyone's been rounded up, Virginia shoots Morgan in the shoulder and leaves him to the infected, who are almost on him when the finale ends.

Other stories:
. Morgan and Grace are sweet on each other, at first Morgan didn’t want to commit because he feared losing her (Grace is convinced she’s going to die of radiation sickness or cancer) then when he got over that Grace didn’t want to hurt him so didn’t want to go there. Then at the end we find Grace is pregnant, but of course it's not Morgan's, they never got that far, it's the boyfriend from back at the reactor's.
. June and John got married.
. Alicia got over her kill phobia by painting trees and there might be a budding romance with Wes, the original tree painter.

Ok that's almost as long as my timeline, lol, but hopefully more readable.

Season 6 premiere is Oct 11th, six weeks away!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, ty for all of your hard work! I appreciate these so much and I share it with my co worker who is amazed at your details!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You’re welcome, I’m glad someone gets something out of them!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 11, 2020 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Today's schedule is:

7.47pm ET FEAR S5E16 Old episode but with bonus features

9.00pm ET FEAR S6E01 Season 6 premiere

10.15pm ET World Beyond S1E02 Ep 2 of new series.

No Talking Dead.

Looks like going forward year it will be FEAR at 9pm with WB following after that ends, which might not always be at exactly 10pm.