TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 21, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Random Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 21, 2020 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, November 02, 2020 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's a shame when accolades are delivered after the people receiving them can enjoy the moment.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, November 06, 2020 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I didn't see a Mom thread so will post here. I did miss the Christie character a bit but still think the series will be perfectly fine without her. It was nice to have a bit more of Wendy.

I do not have much hope for B Positive. The first episode was not very good. Don't care for either of the lead actors and the writing was trite. The laugh track was really annoying largely because there wasn't anything to laugh about. I'll give it a few more episodes in the hopes that it improves.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, November 06, 2020 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I saw a You Tube video from Mayim Bialik with a behind the scenes look of her new show, Call Me Kat. It wasn't much, but you do see her wearing one of the funniest blouses I think I may have ever seen. I hope the show is good. It is based on Miranda Hart's Miranda.
I enjoyed Mayim's portrayal of Amy Farrah Fowler and have liked her in a couple other things I've seen.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, November 07, 2020 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Just saw online that they start shooting the new season of HBO's Succession this month. Yay!!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, November 09, 2020 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Moved posts for The Undoing to the thread for the show. :-)

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/read.php?file=/6465/22174716.html&lm=1604939339

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, November 09, 2020 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Jimmer! We are recording so we can binge watch. Waiting a week between episodes seems so old school these days!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 12, 2020 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Something funny just happened. You know how you can talk into the Xfinity remote to bring up a show? Well just now I picked up my remote and said into it "Moon Base 8" and DH and I just started laughing because it seemed like I was trying to contact moon base 8. hahaha

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 12, 2020 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LMAO!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, November 12, 2020 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, November 18, 2020 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen another thread with this, but my husband and I have been watching Schitt's Creek from ep 1. My face hurts at the end of each episode from smiling and laughing. This show is a hoot.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, November 18, 2020 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Jasper, I LOVE Schitt's Creek! The seasons just keep getting better. It's not everybody's cup of tea, but I love it.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Wednesday, November 18, 2020 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Count me among the Schitt's Creek fans!
I am rewatching the whole series and almost at the end.
I was THRILLED when it swept the Emmys with groundbreaking wins in all 4 acting, directing, writing and best comedy plus a few more. It was about time the Emmys started awarded good solid work again.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 19, 2020 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Is anyone watching Murder on Middle Beach (on HBO)? I recorded the first episode and am wondering if it is worth watching.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 19, 2020 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It's a pretty slow moving documentary about the unsolved murder of the Mom of a rich family. The only reason I have decided to keep watching past episode 1 is because the maker of the film is the son of the murdered woman, and that would have a different perspective than just a plain old documentary. Otherwise I would have dropped it.

They keep hinting that the mom had "a secret life", so maybe when they get into that it will be more interesting.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 19, 2020 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja... I may delete from my DVR

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, November 19, 2020 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Anybody else catch this week's premiere of Big Sky? It's a David Kelley production. I thought it was just your average small town missing persons (possible murder?) story, until it took a twist at the end. Did not see that coming. We enjoyed it and will keep watching. Some big names in the cast, too.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 19, 2020 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh yes, we liked it a lot. The shocking end totally changed what I thought the show was going to be.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, November 19, 2020 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I watched. Will continue to. The ending!!!!!!!!!!!! Thought the truck driver looked familiar. Brian Geraghty / Sean Roman from Chicago P.D.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, November 20, 2020 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Both hubby and I called the ending during the first episode of Big Sky so we were not surprised. We also suspect that Mama will be involved in the nefarious goings on in Montana.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, November 20, 2020 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I liked the characters and the music (though I don't usually listen to that type of music). I didn't see the twist coming so I was surprised. I was also surprised because it was pretty stupid on his part.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, November 20, 2020 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
It's on the DVR...will be watching this weekend.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 20, 2020 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Big Sky...I knew the actor that played Twisty on American Horror would turn out to be a bad guy!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, November 21, 2020 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
He seems to almost always play a weirdo or a bad guy. One of his worst was in the horror movie "Gothika".

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, November 21, 2020 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
The one time I saw him in a nice role was on Walking Dead

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, November 21, 2020 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I just finished watching Big Sky. OMG... the ending - I sure didn't see that coming!!!