TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 20, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: This Is Us: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 20, 2020 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, November 12, 2020 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
But the grandfather lived a life before the granddaughter so she may not know her

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 12, 2020 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Annie, yes and because she doesnt know her I take it to mean she isnt still part of his life...since he is still so loving towards her my guess is she is dead

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, November 12, 2020 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
That makes sense. Thanks, kids.

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, November 14, 2020 - 5:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I also loved the fact that Madison goes to Outlander conventions. And that she reminded Kevin (and us) that she has her own demons to deal with, it's not all about Kevin.

I'm petty sure William called Randall's mother Lilly. Looking forward to seeing where the new family fit into the puzzle (the grandfather and granddaughter)

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, November 18, 2020 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
It won't be back till January. Ugh!

Did they ever say why Randall was stripping?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 18, 2020 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He was changing into his jogging clothes to go for a run. Not sure why he was enjoying it so much though :-).

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, November 18, 2020 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
He was getting ready to go running and changing clothes. Why he was dancing was unknown.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 18, 2020 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am sure that is Randall's birth mother in the picture with the Vietnamese grandfather. The family expands and becomes even more diverse.

Randall was just feeling good about finishing his state of the city, but seems like he would simply close down the laptop or cover the cam, just out of habit.

But it may just lead him to find out more about his mother..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 18, 2020 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oops, posted before reading. Pamy confirmed it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 18, 2020 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The camera in his office was just a little stand thing, the laptop controlling it was in another office with Malik, in a situation that was clearly contrived to make it possible to leave the camera running! Still, I think if I were taking off my clothes I'd have moved the camera away from me, even if I "knew" for sure it was off.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 18, 2020 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Randall had music on and was jammin to the beat getting ready to go run...and he was looking mighty fine!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 18, 2020 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ok so the guy that knows Randall mom ALSO knows Randall's dad's name!!!! so where do the theories go now?!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 18, 2020 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think he met her in some sort of rehab place, she told him about her boyfriend and baby, how they're better off without her, that he would find better parents for the baby.

I'm wondering how long she lived, as he remembers her so fondly after 40 years. It must have been a while.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 19, 2020 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
We have to wait... 😧

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 19, 2020 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
people are speculating that the asian actress with Kevin could be related. I think it's a red herring and my money is on JWon being related the man that knows Randall's mom

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, November 20, 2020 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, I'm just watching the episode now, and I call BS on Kate's test (at 18). That box clearly said "Ovulation Test," not "Pregnancy Test" (I used those when I was trying to get pregnant, so I would know when I was ovulating). That was not a pregnancy test! Somebody sent a PA to the store and they bought the wrong test!!!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, November 20, 2020 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Shows screw this stuff up all the time. It's crazy they can't get this stuff right.

I did enjoy the episode though. It was a lighter more fun episode and they badly needed that.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 20, 2020 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They certainly did!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 20, 2020 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think Kate got the ovulation test because she wants to get pregnant. She said this happened at 18, she lost Jack at 17 so I think she wants to get back with the bad boy, get pregnant, and then her mom will have to let her keep seeing the bf

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 20, 2020 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
They wouldnt have shown a close up of the test if they didnt want us to see it said OVULATION. my question is did those type of tests readily available back then?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, November 20, 2020 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
According to wiki, Clearblue sold their first home ovulation kit in 1989.

But isn't that a bit too sophisticated for a teenager? And the test was probably expensive back then.

I think they just sent a male intern to buy the prop ;).

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, November 20, 2020 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I used the ovulation tests in the late 90s, so yes, they did have those results back then.

Hadn't Kate already broken up with the terrible boyfriend at that time?

And can I just say how much I love Randall's deep, belly laugh! It's really contagious!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 20, 2020 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ok, cool we know they did have them then.
but yeah probably pricey for a teen.

I still say there is no way a PA bought the wrong thing and then the director AND editors missed it too.

BJM, I love fun happy Randall! his smile lights the room

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, November 20, 2020 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Ooh! I like the Jae Won theory.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 20, 2020 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
me too. I have loved that actor since he was on a kooky comedy about people from outer space, cant remember the name of the show. They were neighbors with a normal family, it was really cute