TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 10, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: Archive through April 10, 2020 users admin

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
If Clark Kent can give up his Superman powers to live with Lois Lane and the kids in Kansas (see CW's Crisis on Infinite Earths), then Karev can find happiness there too. Will Jo start dating Link?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 06, 2020 - 12:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Link will go with Jo. Not happy here because I have come to like Amelia.

I also never liked Izzy, so, bummer.

More worried we will be losing Dr Weber..

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, March 06, 2020 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I actually hope Linc and Jo don't get together - I would prefer their relationship remain like Mere's and Alex's - just best friends. Izzy was actually my favorite character on the show so I've never been happy since she left.

Loved the scene with Ben and Miranda at the end. I was perplexed about him being so mad as to sleep on the couch about her bringing Joey home - glad that it was because she did it without talking to him instead of because he didn't care for Joey (it just seemed out of character for Ben to not be welcoming to Joey).

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
That was not really a believable ending for Karev. I doubt he’d leave Jo like that, in the real world he’d apply for a job in Kansas and take Jo with him. That being said, I wished the character Jo would have left with him.
Sea monkey Dr Weber is my favorite character, he better not be going anywhere.

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Will Jo now start dating Jackson?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 13, 2020 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Relieved that Linc went back to Amelia (and Jo seemed to urge him to do so). Linc and Jo being each other's person is cool. And Linc is the dad.

Maggie and Teddy are two characters I dislike, but I cheered when Maggie called Teddy out for not telling who the father of the baby and she pointed out that Teddy took her sweet time telling her baby daddy Owen she was pregnant, and has now cheated with the other doctor while planning a wedding with Owen.

Yes, Teddy, you officially suck.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, March 15, 2020 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
So Seamonkey have you heard that the actor who plays The Chief is leaving the show?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 15, 2020 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nothing definitive

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/greys-anatomy-richard-webber-leaving-fan-theories.html/

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, March 26, 2020 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
What the hell???

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, March 27, 2020 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Weird episode. Wonder what the actress who plays Teddy has done to make TPTB at Grey's angry - they sure are trashing her character.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, March 27, 2020 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
So, if the chief is leaving Grey's, then we have his exit story. Maybe that's why they couldn't just kill off Alex from the series. They already had all the chief exits stories planned.

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Friday, March 27, 2020 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Maggie sure had chemistry with new doctor (hopefully he moves to Seattle) as opposed to Jackson.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, March 27, 2020 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Vsmart, I'm hoping for the opposite, that Maggie decides to move to Boston never to be seen again!

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Friday, March 27, 2020 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Even better.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 27, 2020 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well that was mostly disturbing..

I wish Debbie Allen was not involved with production. We are undoubtedly stuck with her character.

Maggie can leave.

Teddy. Yep, trashing her. Not fond of the character. Less for now.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, March 27, 2020 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
How are they trashing Teddy?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 28, 2020 - 12:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, just recently, after getting engaged to owen, she started cheating with Korasic (?) And now we learn that she was cheating with part of a couple back in the day. And prior to that she kept being pregnant from Owen.

Maybe she is simply incapable of monogamy?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 28, 2020 - 12:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They announced that They will do no more episodes this season. They have four more we have not seen that will air after the break.

I want to find out what is happening with Richard

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, March 28, 2020 - 4:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I am not saying that she has made great choices, I don’t understand how that infers the writers don’t like her. I thought her speech to the woman at the end of the show was so touching and great acting.
There are a lot of characters who have had ‘lack of morales’ story lines on the show.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm just being a bit sarcastic, but the writers on Grey's tend to have a history when actors leave the show of trashing their characters - Izzy and Alex for example - and now they are kind of changing the perception of Teddy - she was once a character who previously seemed to be blameless and now she has definitely not been shown in the greatest light, hence my smart aleck remark!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Anybody else think Richard will have a brain tumor and his enemy, Koracic, will have to save him...or not?

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, April 09, 2020 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Anyone taping Grey’s tonight...toward the end when they show the end of Richard’s surgery, with the relieved people celebrating in the gallery, Maggie is there clapping. Then in the next scene, the call comes through to the OR where Maggie and Owen are doing surgery (that they have been in for quite some time) to let them know Richard is okay. I wasn’t taping but I could swear that is how they showed it. Can anyone confirm?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, April 10, 2020 - 5:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I know exactly what you saw (I thought the same thing) and that wasn't Maggie - there was a woman in the gallery (I noticed her both times they showed the gallery) who bore a striking resemblance to Maggie but it wasn't her. She had the same general hairstyle but IMO her face is prettier than Maggie's.

UPDATE: I just saw on Primetimer that she is Debbie Allen's daughter and is an intern.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, April 10, 2020 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I felt so bad for Owen. Amelia and Link are just too cute for words and I loved Bailey taking over Link's role in helping Amelia have the baby.

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Friday, April 10, 2020 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
The basic formula on GA is that half are in good relationships and half bad. So if Owen is bad, then Mer can be good.