TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Undoing (HBO)

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Undoing (HBO) users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through November 13, 2020Pamy25 11-13-20  6:41 pm
Archive through December 01, 2020Pamy25 12-01-20  7:58 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 02, 2020 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
A friend of mine sent me a snapshot that the green coat costs $150. They are advertising online that it is the coat worn by Nicole Kidman. I'm thinking at $150 it is more a decorative coat and not a winter coat. My friend is ordering it. She is 5'5". I told her to let me know whether she can pull it off without looking like a stumpy frog. If she can pull it off, I may order the coat as well.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 02, 2020 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Okay, this may actually be a real winter coat and not a decorative coat. It is made of wool and lined.

https://www.ujackets.com/product/the-undoing-nicole-kidman-green-coat/#

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 02, 2020 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm 5'10" and could definitely pull off that coat. I'm so tempted! I did notice her coats in the show. I always notice wardrobe, especially if it is beautifully done.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, December 02, 2020 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
150 not bad for that coat. Get it!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 03, 2020 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OMG... I'm dying. I so want that coat but I know I will look like a stumpy frog

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, December 04, 2020 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Not sure how I missed the coat...guess I was too busy admiring her hair.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 08, 2020 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Out of stock. The green coat.

So I just finished watching.

I had a hard time watching her walk the streets and in Central Park in a daze. You have to be alert there.

Not many likeable characters, but great acting.

I think he was a psychopath, not just narcissistic.

His kids ( lies) were huge, as were clues like he drained the bank account.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 09, 2020 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Didn't they decide he was a Sociopathic Narcissist? Sociopaths have no empathy or feelings at all for others. The fact that he was never sad about his sister was pretty telling. And I also had a hard time watching Nicole wander the streets of NYC alone at night. Scary!

Not sure how I missed the coat...guess I was too busy admiring her hair.

Marameko, YES!!! I was obsessed with staring at her hair (as well as her face). I also have curly hair and was wondering if I could do that with my hair? Of course, she has people who do that for her. I don't have the skill or the patience, so I usually just clip mine up or make a bun.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 09, 2020 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh I don't know what they decided.. but I think he's a psychopath.. But definitely all about himself and seemed so motivated that he must be forgiven for basically everything.

He was maybe going to jump to his death in front of his son, or was he?

The acting was so good, brought out strong emotions.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 10, 2020 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, what do you mean "his kids were huge" (in your 12/08 post)?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, December 12, 2020 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Huge "clues" maybe?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, December 12, 2020 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that was my guess LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, December 12, 2020 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Lies. I swear this autocorrect is getting worse..

I meant his lies were far from trivial.. Affair, complete with child, but to lose his job and take going to work, borrow huge amounts .. Massive.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, December 17, 2020 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I agree with Sugar that this wasn't a great mini-series. I think they drug it out a bit longer than they needed to. That said, I do think it was good and it kept me guessing. I really thought Kidman would end up being the murderer as she really seemed detached. But honestly it could be her frozen over-botoxed face that can barely move that made her seem frozen. What a distraction!

It was really good to see Hugh Grant in a starting role. And to see Donald Sutherland. While I was watching this film it reminded me of the move Jagged Edge, which is far superior and worth a look if you've never watched.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: