TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 15, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through October 15, 2020 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 19, 2020 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Today's episode is from September, 2007. I started watching May 2007. That was when AI's Constantine Maroulis was on the show all summer, and that's what made me tune in.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 13, 2020 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
CBS announced early Monday that the half-hour soap will return with all-new episodes beginning Monday, July 20.

https://tvline.com/2020/07/13/bold-and-beautiful-return-date-original-episodes-new-cbs/

Next week!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 13, 2020 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow! I am shocked!

Won't it be funny if in all the scenes they are standing 6 feet apart and wearing masks? haha

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 20, 2020 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Haha, I was close. They were six feet apart, but no masks.

Today was a new show, but really it was more like a recap show to catch everyone up. First it has Carter and Katy at the office at Forrester, at least 6 feet apart as they talk about what's going on, they show flashbacks of the actual scenes. Then Zoe shows up (also maintaining social distance) as they show more flashbacks. Etc, etc....

I had totally forgotten Sally and her Doc knocked out Flo and that the cliffhanger we were left with back then was Wyatt walking in on them. We don't know what he saw yet.

Also, Today Carter hints he wants to start something with Zoe. BTW, they all still think Sally is dying.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 20, 2020 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They gave loads away in the "Bold is Back" section at the end (as well as Thomas' new D'Artagnan hair cut).

It was so fun to have it back!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 20, 2020 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They showed the new character that has dark hair like Thomas. Maybe close to the same age. Dr. John “Finn” Finnegan.

And....Zende is coming back but he has been recast.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, July 21, 2020 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Can someone remind me, did they show Hope and Liam's wedding? Did it happen at the same event Thomas and Zoe's non-wedding didn't?!

Not sure they've thought the Flo thing through... they're just going to keep her tied up there forever..? Long enough for Sally to get pregnant !??!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes indeed, hunky doctor!

Bill looks different, like he's got bigger cheeks. Don't know if he's out on some weight or if he used the time for some fillers or face puffy stuff.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 24, 2020 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Some strange camera angles when Wyatt and Zoe were kissing today. Looked like it was Flo, but her hands covered the face of the male. I wondered if it was her (real life) boyfriend standing in so she could keep socially distant from Wyatt.

Same as when Ridge kisses Steffy in the hospital bed, we only see a tiny bit of her hair, it could have been anyone, or a wig on a stand even.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 28, 2020 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Even though the left edge of the country got to see the show yesterday, they are still re-running yesterday's show today. Be careful that your dvr doesn't consider it a rerun.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, July 28, 2020 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They didn't give us a new show, we saw Hope and Liam's wedding (the first one) instead. But thank you, my dvr wasn't going to tape it today until you just reminded me to fix it!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 28, 2020 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
And my dvr wasn't going to record today's show. I was so glad I remembered!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, July 29, 2020 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
There was something weird today about the painkillers for Steffy. First when you've just come out of surgery they have the pain meds directly into the drip, and they'd just up the dose a bit if you were feeling that much pain, and then the doc asked her if she really wanted them, as if it was something bad.

I wonder if there's going to be a storyline where Steffy becomes addicted to whatever he gave her.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 31, 2020 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Got to do the same today, set to tape by hand, as yesterday’s show was also preempted.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 31, 2020 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thanks for reminding me. It wasn't going to record again.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 04, 2020 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This is a spoiler about a character leaving. They describe it as sudden, but given the storyline it seems natural.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
https://tvline.com/2020/08/04/bold-and-the-beautiful-courtney-hope-leaving-sally-spectra/

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
So, the expected drug addiction for Steffy is so predictable. She is out of pills, Thomas is aware of her pain, Vinny has a crush on her and would probably do anything to ‘help’ her. How far will they take it? She already mentioned that she doesn’t want to be so drugged that she puts Kelly in danger, so that is where I see this going. I think Kelly will end up okay in the end but something freaky is going to happen.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I saw it this time! Carter was kissing a dummy!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
:-) :-)

Not BnB, but I read an interview about a UK soap, and they said they were using the actors' significant others for kissing scenes there too. I wonder if they pay them!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I couldn't tell yesterday, but today for sure I could see that wasn't Steffy kissing Dr. Finn

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The stand in had a mole under her chin that Steffy doesn’t have, then today we saw a bit of side face and it definitely wasn’t her.

So Finn is going to date her and be her doctor... not going to end well.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow, Steffy actor's great at playing a psycho!

Does anyone remember back when just after baby Beth died (but didn't, she was just kidnapped) Liam and Hope were trying to stay together and Thomas drugged Liam's drink and made him all crazy? I think this much be the same drug. It'd be nice if that story came out somehow, with Thomas realising Vinnie gave Steffy the same drugs.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
When Hope blocked the door, I wanted to see a fight! haha
But then I realized you can't have a fight without ignoring social distancing

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
We never rarely see the kids now either. When we next see them they'll have probably been aged.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Is the new Zende a bad guy? I thought he was just interested in Zoe, but he seemed to have a weird vibe with Thomas too, although maybe that was just to get on the project instead of him, so he could work with Zoe.

Not sure about Finn either, but his intentions are being so overshadowed by Liam making a fool of himself it's hard to tell.