TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 03, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Big Bang Theory & Young Sheldon: Archive through May 03, 2020 users admin

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
I so, so. love that show. Will miss them a lot more than some of the shows. The writers really knew how to end the show. Kudos to them.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Thursday evenings will have a huge void with no more TBBT.

Jim Parsons deserves yet a another Emmy for the finale.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, October 10, 2019 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Thursday nights are just wrong without new episodes of The Big Bang Theory

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Friday, October 11, 2019 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I agree. I miss it.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I just discovered this show this year. I’ve had to watch the re runs out of sequence which drives me crazy. The re runs seem to replay the same seasons over and over again. I haven’t seen any of season one, and very little of season 2, 11 and 12. I did see the finally though. It was a good show that one could just come home an unwind and watch casually. It will be missed. I guess after Sheldon, Wolowitz was my second favorite, followed by Amy but I loved all the characters.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Wolowitz was my least favorite. He was mean just to be mean. My favorites were Leonard and Rog.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I was never a regular viewer but I found them all entertaining.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
One of my very favorite episodes is when Penny gives Sheldon Leonard Nimoy's used napkin. If you haven't seen it, I think when you do you will like it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, that is my fav Lazylu.... I drop everything when I run across it rerunning and just enjoy watching it.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Me too Dipo. I have seen it so many times and I still love it and watch it as often as I can. :-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
if you like this, check out Young Sheldon, I love seeing him as a little tyke and just as... precocious... LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I love Young Sheldon!!! Annie Potts is soooo good! all of them are. I love that the actress that plays his mom when he is young is the daughter of the actress that plays his mom on BBT (Laurie Metcalf)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
in fact, I love Young Sheldon way more than BBT!! Sheldon gets on my nerves after awhile on BBT but on YS they have such a better balance of all the characters.

Sheldon became like the Fonze on Happy Days, every ep centered around him and I would get bored. Raj, Penny, & Leonard are my favs

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Monday, October 14, 2019 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Lakecat - do you have TBS? They are run in order on TBS. I think they are in the middle of season 6 right now. Not sure if they will have Season 12 yet when they get to the end of Season 11, or if it will go back to the beginning, but they do cycle pretty often. TBS shows BBT usually 4-5 nights a week.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, October 14, 2019 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I do have TBS. it seems like I missed seasons 1-4 from TBS. it an endless replay of season 6-10. I think it’s the third cycle this year on 6. I’m
Dying to see the episode where Sheldon and Amy get married.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, October 14, 2019 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
It is on more than TBS
all episodes
there is 7 day free trial on CBS all shows
or
30 day free trial prime video

Just_gail

08-25-2007

Monday, November 04, 2019 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Just_gail a private message Print Post    
Amy was my favorite character, especially after she and Sheldon got married and she became like a Mom to him. She's the only one I feel like I could relate to in real life. I also loved Mary Cooper and Beverly Hoffsteder (however you spell it).

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Sunday, March 08, 2020 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
I posted this on another board, but want to know your opinion on my theory:

I'm surprised no one has commented on the ending of Thursday's show. Dr. Sturgis is so angry at Sheldon he calls and tells him that he doesn't want Sheldon attending his classes. This could be very well why Sheldon did not recognize the professor at his acceptance speech for his Nobel Prize.

Val

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, March 09, 2020 - 4:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Could be.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
About Amy and Sheldon, reminds me of one of my college professors. I could not see him surviving in a larger college, but we were a niche. He was very odd and his wife appeared in class a lot. He was brilliant but had difficulty answering questions in any understandable way. We would ask his wife and she would get him to explain things. Don't get me wrong, everyone loved him, he was very sweet but lost in his own world. His wife was more like a facilitator than a mother. That is more how I see Amy, although in the show she was a full working partner.

Starr

07-09-2005

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Sadiesmom, your college professor reminds me of John Nash from the movie A Beautiful Mind. Brilliant, but somewhat lost in his own world, at times leaning on his wife...

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, March 14, 2020 - 4:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Young Sheldon is just about the best show on regular tv. It was excellently cast. Annie Potts is great as Memaw.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 14, 2020 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
agree! I love it more than TBBT!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, May 02, 2020 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
This week was the season finale. It was really good!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, May 03, 2020 - 4:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Memaw is a spitfire. Don't understand why baseball coach is being such a rat. She well rid of him.