TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 23, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Premieres (Scripted TV Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through August 23, 2020 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, February 08, 2020 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Spunky, as much as I love Edie Falco, I thought the whole thing fell a little flat. But I'll keep watching.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, February 08, 2020 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I am loving the Lincoln Rhyme/ Bone collector on NBC

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, February 25, 2020 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I keep watching Tommy too, I feel they are overdoing with the gay thing or that she's a woman chief police, but she has that spunk that makes me want to watch the next episode. :-)

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, April 22, 2020 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
New show on AMC - "Friday Night In with the Morgans". It's a talk show originating in the home of Jeffrey Dean Morgan, at his farm in upstate NY. He and his wife video chat with other celebrities and friends while the Coronavirus lock down is in force.

It airs on AMC at 10 pm (in SF, not sure of other locales). It's a half hour show, but there were no commercials on youtube so it was just 20 minutes.

Last week was episode 1, but it can be seen on youtube (link below). That first episode had Jensen Ackles and his wife (Morgan played Ackles' father on Supernatural), Christian Sirana(sp?) who played Rosita on TWD and her husband (or bf? Dave Franco made a momentary appearance and commented on her drinking his special cocktail), and the personal doctor of the Morgans, and also a special guest spot with a fan in Alabama who is a medical worker.

I watched the first one and it was fun. Check it out:

https://www.google.com/search?q=friday+night+in+wth+the++morgans&source=lmns&bih=515&biw=880&client=firefox-b-1&hl=en&ved=2ahUKEwj91sLajf3oAhWxADQIHXwcDeYQ_AUoAHoECAEQAA

-----

I hope it's okay - I'm putting this post in TWD thread also.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, April 22, 2020 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I am watching Tommy. Thought last week was a very good episode.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 22, 2020 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Tommy is my fav new show!! Sanfran, cool that sounds fun!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, April 23, 2020 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
After the episode of Tommy that addressed the harassment of girl gamers online, I asked my 19 year old son who's a big gamer if he ever plays with girls. He said, no most of his friends are guys. When I asked if he'd ever heard stories about how girls are treated in the gaming world, he said he heard about a girl who would look up the moms of guys who had harassed her on Facebook and post the awful things they said to her (on their mom's FB page). I thought that was pretty awesome!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 23, 2020 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
love it!!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 25, 2020 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
All 10 episodes of season 3 of "Search Party" are up at HBO Max. It used to be on TBS.

https://play.hbomax.com/series/urn:hbo:series..../

If you have HBO, then you should have HBO Max online. You sign in with your tv provider credentials. At least that's how it is with Comcast/Xfinity. Soon the content will be available through our boxes as well. DON'T do the free trial if you already have HBO.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, July 08, 2020 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I taped tough as nails. Going to watch it now. hope some one gets philiminated tonight

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 09, 2020 - 1:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
On I forgot to record, I think.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am LOVING this new CW show called "Coroner". It's a Canadian show that started last year, but just started here in the US a couple weeks ago on The CW.

Based on the best-selling series of books by M.R. Hall, "Coroner" follows a recently widowed coroner who investigates unnatural, suspicious or sudden deaths in Toronto. She visits different areas of the city and experiences the diversity of Toronto. She taps into her heart and intellect as she solves cases with the help of homicide detective Donovan McAvoy, pathologist Dr. Dwayne Allen and his assistant River Baitz, and Alison Trent, Jenny's assistant. All while doing her day job, Jenny deals with clinical anxiety, a teenage son named Ross, and working toward a prospective relationship

You can catch up in on-demand or online
https://www.cwtv.com/shows/coroner/

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I saw a promotion for that show on CW, thought it looked interesting, did a little research and was shocked to see it had been on in Canada already. Sigh, I just don't always notice shows that only air here.

Anyway, it does look good. Maybe I'll try to catch up with it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
When is it? I meant to watch and I seem to have forgotten.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Dipo, It's on Wednesday nights. Tonight ep 3 airs.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Spectrum has it! First two episodes on demand, New one tonight.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja for that recommendation of Coroner. It sounds good.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm, tried to play the first episode on demand and got an error.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
As an FYI, there is also a series called The Coroner on Prime/Britbox. It is virtually the same story, single mom returning to home town and working as a coroner. The British one denies it is linked to the books by

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, did you turn off your adblocker for the CW site? Their videos won't play with an adblocker on.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
oh I watched the coroner when it was on PBS, it was good.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The one on PBS was called "The Coroner". A different show. This one is just "Coroner".

Smokey

07-07-2003

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I watched the first 3 episodes of Coroner on the CW app (free to stream) and like it a lot.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Naja, I watched on demand on Spectrum. After several days of error I could access the episodes. The sound was super low, so I had to crank up my speakers on the tv, but the the ads .. Yikes they blasted out loud enough to wake thedead!

But I started recording at episode 3 and hopefully this sound discrepancy will not be present! I am not hooked on this so far and that would be enough to make me stop watching. But at least I am caught up on the missed episodes.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm glad you got to see them, Sea :-)