TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 23, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The 100: Archive through July 23, 2020 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, October 28, 2019 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm with you, SFJF! I'll wait and see how it unfolds. Wish we could still have the same cast. I'll miss them.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, May 15, 2020 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
The 100 is back this coming Wednesday for the final season. I was so surprised to hear this.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, May 16, 2020 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I had heard it was coming back for a final season. I've enjoyed this show and will miss it.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, May 20, 2020 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Just a reminder. It's back on tonight.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, May 22, 2020 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Seems like it picked up right where it left off. Not a prequel.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, May 23, 2020 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I still have no idea what's going on in this show. Seems like forever since it was on and I can't remember a thing. Gonna have to go find a recap!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, May 23, 2020 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Me either, so glad you posted because I thought I was just dumb or forgetful.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, May 24, 2020 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm glad I'm not the only one, too! I'm having trouble remembering what happened on shows from week to week, much less a year later. Here's a recap I found helpful, Karuuna:

https://ew.com/tv/recaps/the-100-season-7-episode-1/

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, May 24, 2020 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thank you!

I was okay with what was going on in the Clark scenes in the town. Until the evil spirit (?) took over the old leader's body.

But the other group with all the supernatural stuff? Completely lost.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, May 24, 2020 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
So, it sounds like they are still planning on and hoping for a prequel, but it hasn't been picked up yet.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, May 29, 2020 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I reduced my TV channels and so I lost the channel that was airing the 100 series and season 7 started but I found the 2 new episodes on Netflix and without commercials ! The series evolved so much since the beginning that it seems a whole new series.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, May 29, 2020 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, the last show was a complete mystery to me. I couldn't figure out the places or the timelines.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, May 29, 2020 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
And they have time skipping around, so makes it even more confusing. It took me awhile to realize Hope was the little girl Dzoza and Octavia were raising.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, June 18, 2020 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Just saw the last ep on Netflix, I agree all the bouncing around gets confusing, it seems that time just passed for the girl and all others don't age at all. Didn't understand who Russell really is, she said 'I know who you are' but who the heck is he? Did Bellamy really die? Who are the people looking for Clarke? The acting is pretty good even though quite violent. The series changed so much from the original theme.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, June 21, 2020 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Is it just me or has this show become incomprehensible? I'm really not enjoying it anymore. Thinking of deleting it from my recordings, but then I think, "I've come this far, I should just stick with it till the end."

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, June 21, 2020 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It's not just you. I can't figure out what timeline they are on at any given time and I sure as heck don't know how Bellamy got captured and why they think he's alive. Or if he's dead.

Completely lost.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, June 21, 2020 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And Echo's completely lost her mind. She's just killing everybody!!!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, July 03, 2020 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I noticed a blurb in TV Guide....coming up in a week or so is flashback to the first end-of-the-world, AKA the "origin story" of The 100. It said that the upcoming episode will be like a pilot for a possible spinoff from "The 100".

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, July 03, 2020 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
That will be next week's show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, July 04, 2020 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Hope something finally makes sense. I'm hanging in there, cause it's the final season, but I'm having a hard time with this season. Too many time jumps and a lot that doesn't make sense.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, July 09, 2020 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Good show. With new people it almost seems like a different show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, July 10, 2020 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, I actually enjoyed this episode more than any other this season. Until the end when the three people came into the room and took off their masks. I was hoping one of them would be Bellamy, but the shocking thing was I almost didn't recognize Olivia! What happened to her face? Did she gain some weight or something? Her face looks totally different!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, July 11, 2020 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Babyjax, I couldn't remember who Olivia was so I looked it up and found no Olivia but there's a character named Octavia....is that who you meant?

Didn't the women infiltrate the bad guys by wearing their uniforms and cutting their hair short? That made them all look a lot different....and no long hair sticking out of their helmets! :-)

Not sure if I'd like a spinoff with this storyline. It would mainly be politics inside a tin box in space.

But if they use their device to look for a home among various worlds, it could be like Stargate where they go to many different planets and deal with aliens and stuff. :-)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, July 12, 2020 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yup, sorry. I did mean Octavia!!! D'oh!!!

No, SFJF, I think the spinoff (prequel) would be about the people wandering the earth and trying to find other survivors of the nuclear holocaust. They would give them "Nightblood" by injection to make them better able to live in the polluted world. The main girl (already forgot her name) said they had 2000 (I think) doses of the vaccine.

I thought it was an entertaining episode, much more so than the rest of this confusing season has been.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Why was this a rerun last night?