TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 25, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: Archive through April 25, 2020 users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, March 16, 2020 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Wow!! What a show! I wasn't ecpecting that at all!! Go Negen!!

Talking Dead went dark, I so was looking forward to hearing their thoughts on this episode!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 16, 2020 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did it not air? The first taping of it had last week's Norman Reedus biking show on instead, and I thought it was just an error. I taped the second showing but hadn't watched it yet. Aww, it had Tom Payne in it. Or would have done.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 16, 2020 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
no talking dead, they cancelled the filming of it due to virus

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 16, 2020 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that's right, now I remember that ep about him being a singer. I just thought there would be more to it.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 16, 2020 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Bummed because that would have been Samantha Morton’s send off

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 16, 2020 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im hoping they have her on in the future

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, March 17, 2020 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Anyone here watch HULU's "Harlots", a UK drama series?

I do...I love that show and I've seen all three seasons. Never did I realize that one of the main characters was Alpha!

Funny what an accent, loss of hair, and filthy clothes can do for Samantha Morton. She became a dirty walker-face-wearing bald villain after being a stern Madam (protagonist) in 1763 England! The characters have the same face but I never saw them as the same actress until now. And now it seems so obvious!

Here is "Margaret Wells" on "Harlots":

sam 1
sam1

Images and an interview with Samantha Morton here:
https://www.channel24.co.za/TV/News/samantha-morton-on-her-challenging-role-in-harlots-20180912

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, March 17, 2020 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wow!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Looks like Michonne will end up in the Walking Dead movies with Rick. I haven't heard any official word on that, but it seems like they're hinting that way.

I suppose the helicopter that picked up Rick (SEVEN years ago!!!) was based off the ship that wrecked near Virgil's island, and that's where Rick went next. But it didn't look big enough or equipped enough to be a research station, or medical ship, so why was he there long enough to have a more recent drawing of Judith on his phone?? Would make more sense if that was just where Rick went first, and because he was in a bad way he left his stuff there when they took him somewhere more permanent.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes I heard that a long time ago

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
and OMG has it been 7 yrs!?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed "Talking Dead Home Edition". LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, they had good guests. Might not work so well when they have the guests no one has heard of. Should be more availability for the actors now, if they are locked down too.

Yes, seven years! Six for the time jump and we've been muddling around for about a year since. I wish they had the first movie out already (I think there were going to be three??) but I guess they didn't want to give anything away. I think maybe the new show (which is now delayed) might lead up to the movies, or at least give us a background for the group of people Rick was saved by.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The finale is delayed:

“Current events have unfortunately made it impossible to complete post-production of The Walking Dead Season 10 finale,” an AMC rep tells TVLine in a statement. “So the current season will end with its 15th episode on April 5. The planned finale will appear as a special episode later in the year.”

https://tvline.com/2020/03/24/walking-dead-season-10-finale-episode-16-delayed-coronavirus/

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Oh bummer!!! That’s going to really suk

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they should save the April 5th episode for later too, otherwise it's going to be hard getting back into it for one episode after a long break.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
boooo!! I didnt realize they wait til the last min to do post prod!!! you would think it would be ready to go more than a month ahead of time

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, April 05, 2020 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow that Beta is so scary .... I had to do a lot of FF tonight with Judith being out there with Daryl.

Really is a bummer we have to wait to end of year to see the finale! Ugh

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, April 06, 2020 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I couldnt understand half of what he was saying last nite!

I loved Judith and Daryl's scenes. That little actress is something special

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 06, 2020 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She is, so natural.

I could never understand Alpha but Beta was okay, but last night her facemask must have rubbed off on him, as I couldn't understand him either. I'll have to put CC on next viewing.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, April 23, 2020 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Did anyone catch Jeffery Dean Morgan on Kelly & Ryan?? Not a rerun filmed from home like the other two. He has a sweet puppy dog. Per the walking dead they had not finished editing the last episode so we wait.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, April 24, 2020 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
The Jeffrey Dean Morgan show airs on TV tonight at 10pm on AMC.

Tonight is episode 2. Last week on Episode 1, one of the guests was Jensen Ackles and one was the actress who plays Rosita (and her bf popped in for two seconds...she's dating - or married to - Dave Franco, James's little brother). Fun show!

There a bit more info and a link in the Premieres Thread, but I should've just put it here. The Premieres thread is for scripted shows, something I overlooked when I posted.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, April 24, 2020 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Do you mean David Boyd, Sanfran? He was the father of her baby, and I didn't know they'd split up. He looks a bit like Dave Franco.

https://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/christian-serratos-david-boyd-cutest-pictures-46939317

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, April 25, 2020 - 12:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I guess I do mean Boyd, Kitt! I was sure that was Dave Franco that stuck his head in the shot and kissed Christian on ep 1 of the Morgan series.

Before I posted that, I did do a quick search for Serrato and Franco and found a photo of them together on a red carpet and that ended my lame "investigation" and I posted false finding.

Oops.

At least I'm not the only one who sees a strong resemblance. Check this out:

David Boyd looks like he could be a lost brother of the Franco’s

https://twitter.com/tyacton/status/914610871715926016

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, April 25, 2020 - 1:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes he's definitely got that look!