TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 12, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through June 12, 2020 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, April 03, 2020 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Which one's your favourite Thomas?

It seems like we're going to get old episodes every Friday, to try to stretch the remaining shows out a bit. But still new episodes Mon-Thu, or at least for now.

https://popculture.com/tv-shows/2020/04/03/the-young-restless-bold-and-beautiful-air-classic-episodes-reruns-fridays-coronavirus/

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 14, 2020 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OMG, at the end of the show today they had Shawna and Ridge in front of the wedding chapel in Vegas where I got married! LOL "Chapel of the Bells".

I wonder if they will get married there?

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, April 14, 2020 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
This show drives me crazy'

Oh lord' Shawna and Ridge? they seem happy' but Brooke will come along and 'all will get unhinged'...

and then the Wyatt and Sally thing is just so bazaar..

over and over again....

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 20, 2020 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The Young and the Restless and The Bold and the Beautiful will air their last original, pre COVID-19 shutdown episodes this week — Thursday, April, 23, specifically.

TVLine has learned that beginning Monday, April 27, the network will dip into Y&R and B&B‘s collective 80-year library and present memorable theme weeks. Y&R will kick things off with a week of vintage episodes — some dating back as far as 1990 — centered on iconic Genoa City matriarch Katherine Chancellor (played by the late Jeanne Cooper).

Meanwhile, B&B in its first full week of reruns will feature encore episodes filmed on location in Monte Carlo (date range 2013-17), including two documentary-style episodes featuring behind the scenes footage (these Becoming Bold and Beautiful-branded installments previously aired on PopTV).

Cast members will provide bonus content with fresh commentary at the beginning and end of select episodes.

https://tvline.com/2020/04/20/young-and-restless-last-new-episode-final-original-reruns/

The 2013 episodes must be pre New-Ridge, surely? Time can't have passed that quickly!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 21, 2020 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wiki shows the new Ridge started in 2013.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, April 21, 2020 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow time does fly!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 23, 2020 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can't believe what a crazy cliffhanger we will be left with indefinitely. It's a good one, but I wonder if I will even care by the time filming can resume.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 04, 2020 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Today they showed Ridge and Brooke's first wedding. Rick and Bridget were tiny little cute little munchkins.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, May 04, 2020 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I haven't been watching them, they don't record because CA Gov Newsom does his daily press conference 12-1. That sounds like a good one though!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 04, 2020 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
While Brooke and Ridge were getting married on the beach, Taylor was in some middle eastern country being held against her will by some kind of king or prince that's in love with her. Everyone back home thinks she's dead. I wish I would have watched back then.

All week it's going to be wedding episodes.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, May 04, 2020 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Poor Taylor did have a rough time of it, lol! I might see if it made its way to be CBS All Access later.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, May 05, 2020 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
It was good to see old Ridge again. Poor guy couldn't act his way out of a paper bag, but he was SO pretty!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 11, 2020 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It looks like this week is all big fashion show episodes. Today was from the 80s. I only watched a few minutes.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I have a question. Who was the man hanging around with Taylor in today's ep from 22 years ago? I know him from something else and it's driving me nuts thinking about it.

It was so cool seeing the opening of Brooke's Bedroom line since I didn't watch back then.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here is a screen cap of him. Who is he?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Paul Satterfield. I remember him from General Hospital.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0766403/

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes! That's where I remember him from! General Hospital!

Thank you, it was driving me nuts.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
For the first time in ages my BnB recording wasn't Gov Newsom!

Brooke looked so young! And really... not so scandalous.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Today not only did we get to see Usher, but also little baby Thomas! haha

They sure aged him quick. This ep is from 1998. When I started watching around 2006, he was grown up already.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 08, 2020 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Today they showed the premiere episode from 1987. Poor little pimply faced Katy.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 08, 2020 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the heads up, I watched it instead of deleting it.

That first Thorne was rather easy on the eyes, not that they haven't all been. Brooke looks so baby faced but Ridge doesn't particularly.

And it seems like Ridge was always a bit of a cad...

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, June 09, 2020 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I only started watching in the last 4 years or so.

That episode was confusing to me because I thought Caroline was Bill’s niece not his daughter.
That Caroline looked older than the Caroline I first saw a few years ago.

Bill Spencer looked like he was well over forty which makes it even ickier that he had a thing with Steffy since she wasn’t even close to being born yet on the first show. Which would make Spencer about 70 when they got together.
Wish I could age in soap time. 🤓

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 09, 2020 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Firebird, that was Bill's father in the premiere (also named Bill), and the Caroline you saw was young Caroline's Aunt, who is also deceased. Although the actress that played older Caroline came back not that long ago as older Carolines's sister twin Karen, young Caroline's Mom.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, June 10, 2020 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja. That makes more sense. I like the older episodes they are showing just to see the hairstyles and clothes. Even though I’ve never heard of most of the characters. 😀

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 12, 2020 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm watching yesterday's one where Brooke and Oliver have sex ~by mistake~. I'll say again what I said back then, Oliver could perhaps be excused for not knowing it wasn't Hope, but no way would Brooke not think this man isn't my husband of 20(?) years!

Steffy was trying to mess things up for Hope even then, she hasn't changed. I'm surprised Steffy looked so different, I know her lips sometimes inflate but the shape of her face has changed too.