TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 31, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Random Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 31, 2020 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, April 09, 2020 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Did anybody watch Will and Grace? It was a re do of I Love Lucy. Debra Messing was great. I didn’t even realize who the woman at the candy company was until they rolled the credits.Watch On Demand if you missed it.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, April 09, 2020 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Speaking of Will and Grace, I've been meaning to post that if any of you use Instagram, you have to follow Leslie Jordan who plays Beverly Leslie. He is a total hoot! I just started following him a couple of weeks ago. He will give you a good laugh of the day through this horrid virus. He tells funny showbiz stories or just talks about life. Here is one where he talks about his first W&G episode and working with Megan Mullally.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-w-PadhIIm/?igshid=16sqlz69ci5ub

Here is another good one...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-uRlWPByIy/?igshid=g76sdnvoje30

Haven't seen the I Love Lucy episode yet, but looking forward to it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, April 10, 2020 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
they did a spectacular job! It was so awesome to see little Lucie as the Candy factory boss!

Rieann, Leslie is hysterical!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, April 10, 2020 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I love him Rieann. A couple of years ago I went to his show while in Puerto Vallarta. I remember thinking to myself can it get any better than this,Leslie Jordan and my favorite place on earth at the same time.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, April 10, 2020 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lake, how fun!!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 10, 2020 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Rieann I had him on twitter, now Instagram.

Hey do you know if there is a way to get Instagram to notify me when the people I follow post something? I don't really understand/get Instagram so rarely go there but would love to get notified when Leslie posts a new one.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, April 10, 2020 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
That must have been a great night, Lakecat. He is so funny.

I just watched a video of his this morning then went to give my mom one of her morning medications and started talking in his southern drawl. He is living in my head. 😂

Dipo, I'm not sure about if you can set an alert like that. I will check.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, April 10, 2020 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Here you go, Dipo (under #5 in article)...

5. How To Turn On Post And Story Notifications For A Particular Account?
Do you want to follow a particular Instagram user closely and get push notifications whenever they add a new photo or post? Instagram provides an option for that.

1. Visit the Instagram profile of the user from whom you want to get notifications every time they add a new post or story.

2. Tap on the 3 dots at top right corner and select Turn On Post Notifications. In the same menu, you’ll also get the option to Turn On Story Notifications.

Picture in article.
https://www.techuntold.com/instagram-push-notifications/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 10, 2020 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thank you so much!!!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, April 10, 2020 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
You're welcome.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, May 07, 2020 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
OK, I realize I am 9 years late to the party as I just started Game of Thrones and wowza, what a cast of characters!

I have long admired the work of Peter Dinklage and am awed with his work in GOT.

So many deliciously deranged be it subtle or over the top characters. The writing is often witty and brilliant, which I appreciate and revere. I do think it is often far, far too crass and raunchy. Those instances often seem to exist only be cause they could do it/get away with it and it doesn't always serve the plot.

I am almost finished with season 3. I was thinking how exciting it would be to be cast in the show and then wondering how numbered your days would be before your character met a gruesome end.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, May 07, 2020 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I liked it too Sugar' Its a good escape'

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, May 07, 2020 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Thus far I have learned to avoid Westeros at all costs, if unfortunately in the area, do NOT attend a wedding and most importantly, I want dragons.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, May 08, 2020 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL it does have a terrific cast and a terrific group of characters.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, May 09, 2020 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, I love how all the old shows are being pulled out for airing.

Just found Las Vegas showing on "E"!! I loved this show, just wish I knew and caught it from the beginning, although I am still on season 1.

So fun!!!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 11, 2020 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was thinking of something fun to watch. Most pilots for new shows never make it to air. I was thinking how fun it would be to watch all those pilots of shows that were never picked up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 25, 2020 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO!!! Las Vegas is showing on E for Memorial Day. I am loving it and can't wait.... We are in Season 3, Monica (Lara Flynn Boyle) is the owner and I am waiting to see her blown off the top of the building, hahahahahaha. Funniest thing ever.

Right not Robert Goulet is singing to Ed Devine, LOL.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, May 25, 2020 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just went back and started watching Lost again from the beginning. I was hoping our thread was still here on TV Clubhouse, but apparently it's been "Lost" to the archives. Would be fun to read through and see what we were talking about back then.

It's so fun to see everyone from the beginning again and be able to catch the little things I missed the first time around (like Walt looking at the comic book picture of the polar bear before they actually saw it--even though Walt wasn't there). Everybody seems so young, especially Ian Somerhalder, who of course went on to become everybody's favorite vampire a few years later (Vampire Diaries). Such a fun show!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, May 25, 2020 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I re-watched it a few years ago with my DD's (who were seeing it for the first time) though we never got to the end of the series with the re-watch.

Watching it again made me realize just how wonderful the first few seasons were. So entertaining and mystifying!

With respect to TV show threads, we've started keeping them around for people who want to watch again or are watching for the first time at a later date. However, I think that Lost is lost, as you said. Which is a shame because we had so many wonderful discussions, theorizing about where the show was headed and what it all meant.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, May 25, 2020 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I've often thought I would like to watch Lost again. Have not seen it anywhere though. Would like to see the comments, too.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Heckagirl, it's on Hulu.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I don't get Hulu. Thanks though.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Apple plus... Mythic Quest:Raven’s Banquet. One of my new fave shows but they just added a special quarantine episode that is a complete hoot. Highly recommend.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, May 31, 2020 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Last night CBS' 48 Hours was two hours on a serial killer who became known as the Hollywood Ripper. First of three murders was in a Chicago suburb.

Host last night was Maureen Maher who I like. Wiki says she lives in Chicago. From interviews with victim's family in the Chicago area, I suspect Maureen is married to Doug Pacaccio, victim's brother. Anyone else get that vibe? Can't find anything on-line about her husband.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Sunday, May 31, 2020 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I started watching LOST again too. I'm about halfway through the first season. It's fun to watch again.
I also started watching Goliath on Prime video. Such a good show! Bill Bob Thornton is great. Just finished the first season.
Right now I'm watching the second episode of Hightown, a new series on Starz. It's a drug, crime show set in Provincetown, MA. So far, so good.