TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 10, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Netflix Series Recommendations : ARCHIVES: Archive through May 10, 2020 users admin

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Thursday, April 30, 2020 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Me, too! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, April 30, 2020 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Excellent Pamy!
We can meet at my house and I will make cookies.
(I make delicious cookies)

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, April 30, 2020 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Uncle_ricky, we were posting at the same time, great minds and all...
First meeting once we are out of quarantine.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 30, 2020 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
<said in Ruth's voice> f-ing awesome!!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, April 30, 2020 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, May 02, 2020 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
My daughter and I just finished "Never have I ever". It was quite good, funny.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Saturday, May 02, 2020 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Mizi - I loved "Never Have I Ever" as well!
Seconding recommendations for "Unorthodox" and "Sex Education." Loved S2 of "After Life" and am looking forward to S2 of "Dead to Me" that drops this week as well.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Saturday, May 02, 2020 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Never Have I Ever was great! Can't wait for another season.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, May 02, 2020 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Teach, I loved both seasons of Afterlife. I cried and laughed and shouted No at the tv. It really hits all the emotions.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, May 02, 2020 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Going to give a thumbs down to Outer Banks. It's a teen melodrama that my teen asked me to watch with her. I think we'll try "never have I ever" next. It sounded better to me from the get-go.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, May 03, 2020 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I suggest INTO THE NIGHT. It is a real barn burner and is only 6 episodes.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, May 03, 2020 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Brenda, we also gave Outer Banks a try and came to the same conclusion. Didn't even make it through the first episode.

Whoever it was who recommended Unorthodox, thank you! It was really interesting and sad. I've heard a little about the orthodox Jews, but never realized what an oppressive culture it is, especially to the women. Shaving their hair and making them wear wigs? Yikes! It was fascinating!}

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, May 03, 2020 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I finally finished Tiger King and saw the special with Joel. It is amazing what a difference a new set of teeth and a shirt make. I would have never recognized that guy. Im so happy for him.

I felt bad for Joe until it came out how he was treating the animals, he can rot for all I care

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, May 06, 2020 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Michele Obama "Becoming" documentary, absoluteluy fantastic. I finished watching and it was a joy to feel uplifted and just so appreciative of her.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 06, 2020 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I saw a clip of it on tv today. It had her daughter's in it. What nice young adults they have become. I couldn't help but think what a great job Michelle did considering that for 8 years you are doing it in the WH and the circus that goes with it.

I then thought of what a great job Hillary did with Chelsea, too.

I hope Melania has the same success with Barron.

Thanks for reminding me about it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, May 07, 2020 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Who is watching Ryan Murphy's Hollywood on Netflix? It is fabulous!!!! the acting is subperb! the casting is divine! I grew up with a mom that loved Rock and Doris Day so I am really enjoying his storyline.

fun story..My dad asked my mom what she wanted for their 1st anniversary and she said jokingly Rock Hudson. So my dad drove to his house in Newport and knocked on the door!! My was mortified sitting in the car. My dad said Rock was great sport and came to the car and met my mom. I still have the autograph he gave her that night.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, May 07, 2020 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Great Story Pamy.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, May 07, 2020 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
What a great story Pamy!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, May 08, 2020 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That's a sweet story, Pamy! We've been watching Hollywood. I could do with a little less of the sex scenes, but I told hubby Ryan Murphy would be "edgy." It's so campy and fun. The sets and the costumes are fabulous! It has Emmy written all over it!!! Great cast, too!

Rissa

03-19-2006

Friday, May 08, 2020 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Add me to the β€˜just finished watching Becoming’ list. Amazing woman, Americans were so lucky to have her in that job those 8 years.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, May 09, 2020 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Never Have I Ever is such a sweet show. Love it.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, May 10, 2020 - 2:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Pamy, there is a documentary out there (on Netflix) called "Scotty and the Secret History of Hollywood".

You'll like this: It's about the RL guy named Scotty Bowers who actually ran the RL gas station that the gas station in "Hollywood" was based on!
(NSFW)

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, May 10, 2020 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Dead To Me is back!

Warning: do not watch the new season until you have watched the first season. You will be lost.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, May 10, 2020 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sanfran! I didn't even think that gas station was real! Love it, I will look for that doc, can't wait to see it!

Keldog, I'm on ep 3 of Dead to Me and not enjoying it as much as the 1st season. There have been some funny moments but overall storyline is too far fetched

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, May 10, 2020 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Dead to me got better and I am enjoying it more