TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 01, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Amazon Prime Video: Archive through May 01, 2020 users admin

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, January 30, 2020 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
Just finished first season of "Red Oaks" on Amazon Prime. I love it and thought it was just the one season. I did a search and there is at least two more seasons!!

such good acting by Rieser(from 'Mad About You') and Jennifer Grey is in it.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
loved the two seasons of "One Mississippi" with Tig Nataro playing herself.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I am now watching "Mozart in the Jungle" and loving it!!! Already on season 3! I do love music and the writing is very good!

My 13y/o and I are watching Hanna together; very suspensful. First episode is a little slow but once you are in, you want to keep watching one after the other.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, February 14, 2020 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I just finished The Widow...it is British and so suspensful!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
If you enjoy Sci-Fi, I just finished season 1 of "The Feed".

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I will check "The Feed" out since I do love Sci-Fi, thanks!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Denecee...if you like sci-fi you will also enjoy the series "Hanna". Though it is more of a thriller and the background sci-fi.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I have heard Hanna was good.
I am having a guilty pleasure of re-watching the True Blood series.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 06, 2020 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I just heard "Kids in the Hall" is making 8 more new episodes to be aired on Prime!!! Lorne Michaels will be on the first episode too.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 08, 2020 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Just finished burning through the whole season of "Homecoming" with Julia Roberts who also directed this. It was interesting the filming style, sort of 70's style. The story in true Amazon fashion unravels itself slowly so you aren't really fully invested until about episode 3 but these are shorter episodes, usually about 25 min except the last one, episode 10. Hard to say if there would be a season 2. The could potentially.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I wasn't really sure what to make of Homecoming. It draws you in for sure. I'm not sure I was fully satisfied at the end however. It was a while since I watched it.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Saturday, March 21, 2020 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Just finished Julian Fellowes presents Doctor Thorne. Lovely 4 episode miniseries based an an Anthony Trollope novel of the same name. My daughter was looking for something to fill the gap Downton Abbey has left and this checked the box.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Saturday, March 21, 2020 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Miz, Homecoming was originally a podcast series starring Catherine Keener, David Schwimmer and Oscar Isaacs. It had an edge that really drew you in from the beginning. I tried to watch the television version but couldn’t get into it. Maybe because I knew what the end of the story was, or because of Roberts. I am a huge Keener fan and now have her cemented in that role.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Yesterday, watched Time after Time starring Maggie Smith. Set in 1944 England, young boy’s father has gone missing (soldier) so his mother sends him to his grandmother while she goes to London to try to find someone with information. I don’t think it’s a spoiler to say that there is time travel involved. That makes it sound like something it’s not, it’s just a very sweet story. Recommend it.

Maris

03-27-2002

Saturday, March 28, 2020 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I watched Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn's
"Making the Cut" . There are parts I enjoy but the judges are absolutely horrible. Naomi Campbell is an absolute B*tch, offers no constructive criticism. Heidi and Nicole Richie when with Naomi act like the mean girls club, it is pretty ugly. I do like the contestants and I like that many already have their own clothing lines and stores or online presences. I hope the Italian wins but not sure how long I will watch..

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Saturday, March 28, 2020 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I only saw the first 15 minutes of the first episode and I, to my surprise, was repelled by Heidi and Tim’s over-the-top ebullience. It really came off as forced and otherwise unnatural. They were not the Heidi and Tim that entertained all those years on Project Runway. ☹️☹️☹️

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 28, 2020 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
We rented The Hunt on prime. It was really good, nothing like I expected. It's very violent but campy fun

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, March 28, 2020 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
There is a Making the Cut thread in the Fashion Designer/Modeling/Pageant section of Other Reality Shows.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, April 06, 2020 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
For Fleabag fans...

Phoebe Waller-Bridge Revives 'Fleabag Live' for COVID-19 Charity

Recorded at Wyndham’s Theatre and first broadcast in theaters for a special live event in September 2019, Fleabag Live will first be available to stream in the U.K. and Ireland, beginning Monday on Soho Theatre’s On Demand streaming site. In the U.S., the broadcast will be available on Amazon Prime Video beginning Friday, April 10th, and will remain on the platform for two weeks.

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-news/phoebe-waller-bridge-fleabag-live-covid-19-charity-978920/

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, April 17, 2020 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
New season of Bosch is up

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, April 18, 2020 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
My daughter and I are watching "The Boys". We both don't get why it is called that when it would be better if called "The 7" or anything but that. We are on episode 7, things are really getting interesting, only 10 episodes.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 19, 2020 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Just came back to say "The Boys" is actually only 8 episodes. My daughter noticed that the one group of guys was named "The Boys". I never noticed. LOL There is a lot of sexy scenes and graphic killing scenes. So not recommended for under 16 if sheltered kid or if you are comfortable talking to your kid about these things like I am. My daughter is 13.5.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, April 19, 2020 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Your daughter is a very old soul. She's quite amazing.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, April 20, 2020 - 2:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ahhh thanks Juju! Hope you are doing well. 🤗

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Friday, May 01, 2020 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
Watching The Fall right now, another murder mystery. So far so good