TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 03, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through April 03, 2020 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 10, 2020 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh I didn't know that. What a shock it must have been for her. Poor thing.

I guess they're not going to tell us what's wrong with Sally. The doctor basically said, "sorry, bye," not sure how many diagnoses are like that.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, February 14, 2020 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Oh, that is so sad. I did not know they were married to each other.

Anyone thinking (maybe hoping) Zoe will end up pregnant to throw a wrench in Thomas’s plan?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sally's going to get some miracle cure and Wyatt's going to have to tell her he doesn't really want her and Ridge and Steffy and going to have to tell her her designs really aren't going to be in their Couture line. Couldn't they have made her happy some other way?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I have an idea as to why Hope came back in wearing the wedding dress. She is going to show everyone once and for all how Thomas will drop Zoe in a second if he thinks Hope wants him.

Because there is no way in hell Hope is actually going to marry him.

Plus, maybe they can turn it into a Hope/Liam wedding. LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes I think that's the plan. The Liam/Hope wedding too, to show Douglas that he'll be part of their family and shouldn't be sad. Otherwise I don't think Hope would allow him to be present during her wedding dress fake out for Thomas.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 13, 2020 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Aww no Hope and Liam wedding.

I posted in another thread about lots of shows stopping production, I wonder how many episodes these soaps have already filmed if they cancel production. It seems like they can film one conversation and have it last for two weeks of shows, so maybe they have months' worth.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, March 13, 2020 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Great show today— long time coming...

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, March 13, 2020 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
It was on??
not where I live' just the D guy making another Hum Drum speech....

hope I can get it online' I was kinda waiting for this one'

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, March 14, 2020 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, it's worth finding online. I finally subscribed to CBS All Access so now I can find it easily when it's pre-empted.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Saturday, March 14, 2020 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt' I am not subscribed anymore' but I think they do play it a day or two later. I am going to look for it'..

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, March 16, 2020 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I still have my All Access, too, but I think someone sad they are up on You Tube after a day or two.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, March 16, 2020 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I found this at Soapdirt.com, too funny not to share...
Funny

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 18, 2020 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Scary, lol!

I bet Sally's doc wanted to talk to her because they've found some possible cure. That'll be fun for Wyatt to navigate!

I heard they'd halted production of B&B and Y&R. One of the UK soaps that had to stop production is going down to airing two nights a week instead of four. I wonder if the US soaps will spread out the remaining episodes or just go as normal until they run out.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 20, 2020 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
WHAT?!?!?!????!!!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 20, 2020 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well, my own brain just exploded.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 20, 2020 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I expected a miracle cure to suddenly appear, but that never occurred to me!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 20, 2020 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I wonder what her reasoning for it is?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 20, 2020 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It doesn't really make sense if she's faking the whole disease, as the shaking and so on that affected her work was hidden from everyone else for ages.

More sense I suppose if she's just faking that she's going to die. But are we to assume that she somehow manipulated Katie into finding out? Otherwise she'd be faking dying and no one would be any the wiser. What benefit would there be for her in doing that?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 27, 2020 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Can't help thinking that today's argument was between a lot of people living in glass houses.

Except poor Katie, she's the only one I feel bad for.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 03, 2020 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I guess we are out of new shows.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, April 03, 2020 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
A new show description is listed for today's one here (which hasn't shown yet, so might be wrong). I thought originally they said we should have new shows well into this month.

We've had the shows pre-empted for most of the week, I wonder if they're giving you old ones so the West Coast can catch up with the ones they didn't air.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, April 03, 2020 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I have had new shows until today. Old show both here and on Y&R, so I think we have hit the shutdown. Y&R was actually a great episode, Victor & Nikki’s wedding, with the Brooks sisters, etc...good memories. I wish B&B would go with some really old episodes, too. Today’s was only a few years old.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, April 03, 2020 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ours was preempted again.

I wonder if the old shows being so new is to not show the recast main characters. Mostly old-Ridge, the others wouldn't matter so much. Oh, maybe old-Hope too.

The UK is near the end of their soaps, and people are begging them to start showing episodes from the beginning. Trouble is they would probably feel beholden to continue once this is over, and the shows, like BnB, have been running since the 80s (one the 60s). That's a lot of episodes.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 03, 2020 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
My favorite Thomas was on today. I wish he could come back.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, April 03, 2020 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I agree Naja. I was happy to see him!