TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 31, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Random Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 31, 2020 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, February 10, 2020 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
We have a dog show in Portland that I go to every January. It is so much fun to see all the doggies compete! Lots of breeds that I've never seen before. Not the stature of Westminster, but great fun, nonetheless.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, February 14, 2020 - 12:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
The new Mayim Bialik show based on the delightful UK Miranda Hart show Miranda has had a title change from Carla to Call Me Kat. Swoosie Kurtz has joined the cast. Jim Parsons is a procedure along with Mayim Bialik.
I thought it was to premiere in March on Fox but have not found a specific date.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, February 14, 2020 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the heads up. I lik e Mayim.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, February 14, 2020 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Jim Parsons is a producer not a procedure.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, February 15, 2020 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Sugar here is link to an article written 2 days ago, still no hint as to when this show will start:
https://deadline.com/2020/02/kyla-pratt-cast-call-me-kat-fox-comedy-series-mayim-bialik-1202859671/

I loved Miranda and am looking forward to this trying out this American version.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, February 23, 2020 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I finally finished 2 old shows I hadn't watched before. "Friends" and "The Shield".

I had actually watched the first season of Friends, but then the internet came into our house and I pretty much stopped watching tv. LOL

And I sure wish I would have known sooner how FRIGGIN AWESOME "The Shield" was. It's like an evil Commish. (Because it stars Michael Chiklis as a bad cop) It's my brother's favorite cop show of all time.

And when you binge "Friends", you realize how many times throughout the series you hear "We Were On A Break!" Way too many! hahaha

eta: Oh! And now we are working on "Fringe". Just started season 2.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, February 24, 2020 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Well, be prepared Naja, it is time for Friends the movie! Coming soon.

Marej

09-19-2002

Tuesday, February 25, 2020 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
I love "The New Pope" on HBO.....last nights episode was great!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 25, 2020 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was going to post that! This season was losing me a little, and then last night happened. Wow, what an episode.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, February 25, 2020 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I agree. Last night's episode of The New Pope was very good. Jude Law's character continues to hold my attention. Hoping for some Emmy love.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Sunday, March 01, 2020 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Is anyone watching War of the Worlds on Epix? I watched the first two episodes today. Well done.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, March 08, 2020 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Roteach, I'm watching and I actually came here to ask a question about it.

I think I missed something. Why does the blond scientist Catherine say it's all her fault? What did she do? I'm guessing it was something in the message she put out into space? Do you know what she said in the message?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 13, 2020 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
A lot of tv shows are stopping production because of worries over the coronavirus. Sounds like they're mostly filming episodes for May, so probably the last few episodes of the season will not happen. Most be frustrating for them if there's a big story arc they were working up to finishing.

https://tvline.com/feature/cancelled-tv-shows-list-coronavirus-production-delays-1171349/

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 14, 2020 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Kitt...yah....I noticed that too. I wonder how they will wrap things. Supergirl, Legends, Batwoman, Riverdale to name a few are cancelled til after Covid-19 is under control.

Melissa Benoist from Supergirl is pregnant, guess once they do film again they will need to do some creative furniture, accessory and/or camera angles.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, March 15, 2020 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I would have thought they finished the winter season and are not doing the spring shows. Most shows I am watching now are on the last one or two shows.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Every show and movie has halted production indefinitely, which means in a few weeks we'll be out of new episodes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yes, but Hallmark is planning to start the Christmas movies again!, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 20, 2020 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Here's a list of some FREE streaming services, with a selection of what they offer.

https://tvline.com/feature/free-tv-shows-series-streaming-services-list-1173681/

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, March 20, 2020 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt. That’s quite the list!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Season 2 of "Sacred Lies" on Facebook is pretty good! You don't need to to have a facebook account to watch.

Jordan Alexander stars as a woman, abandoned as a child, who searches for the family she never knew. She finds her father, played by Ryan Kwanten (Jason in HBO’s True Blood). He’s in prison but may be guilty of even more crimes. Oscar nominee Juliette Lewis (Cape Fear) is an armchair detective who searches for unidentified murder victims. Kristin Bauer, who has some experience with fairy tale TV series (she played Maleficent in ABC’s Once Upon a Time) has a recurring role as Alexander’s foster mother.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/sacredliesshow/398138730801288/

It's already up to ep 7, and a new ep released every week. I believe there will be 10 eps in all.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I forgot to say you don't have to see season 1 to watch season 2. They are their own stories with different actors. But both seasons are good.

OH, and only 30 mins per ep.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 30, 2020 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was looking for something new to watch in the middle of the night while having insomnia, so I watched the first 2 eps of "Killing Eve" and I am hooked!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, March 30, 2020 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Yay Naja! It is such a great show. I am looking forward to season 3 starting on April 12th.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 30, 2020 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
oh cool! Then I won't have a big wait after I binge the first 2 seasons :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Last night on Kimmel, he called the date "March 130th". It sure feels that way.