TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 05, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: Archive through March 05, 2020 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, October 11, 2019 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I watch this show, only because, there's not much else on.

Nice to see Jasmine Guy and Hal Linden again though. Jackson and Vic.... whew, hot stuff! So much better than Maggie, who really needs therapy.

Link and Amelia are so darn cute together.

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Saturday, October 12, 2019 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Great chemistry with Mer and DeLuca too.

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Saturday, October 12, 2019 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Love the new dysfunctional hospital. It reminds me of St. Elsewhere. Wonder when Owen will transfer there too. Will it become a spinoff?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, October 12, 2019 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Jasmine Guy certainly has aged a lot. I’m going to have to look up when A Different World was on. Chief has always been my favorite,I think he’s headed for trouble.
ETA-It says she’s 57, I think she looks older.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 12:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just binge watched the first 7 episodes tiday.

I think Owen is at the hospital with Alex and the chief and I am enjoying that hospital!

No And Alex finally getting married.

Jackson and the firefighter, yes!

Pregnant Bailey.

Amanda and Link!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I still love Grey's Anatomy. Still not a fan of Mer and Deluca though.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I still love it too..

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
On the other hand, who would have thought Amelia of all people would go up on the likeability meter? Who would have thought she and Link would make such a great couple? Not me for sure!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep.

But not Teddy for me.

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Friday, November 15, 2019 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
The hearing was a joke since the question was not is she a good doctor, but does she break the rules. As the old saying goes, "doctors bury their mistakes".
Breaking off with DeLuca will allow her to date the next surgeon hired.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 15, 2019 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I hope that they don't go into a bullying storyline about Schmitt. The people who were at the hearing should clear that story up so that the other interns and residents won't ostracize him. Honestly I hope we go back to at least a couple of episodes where they actually practice medicine and the patients are the ones with issues!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 15, 2019 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Bailey really pissed me off with her testimony. And I hope the chief will stick with Alex..

Ack! No, Jackson! Not Maggie! Glad she sent him away

I loved not just the letter but the earlier text message from Christina when the article came out, telling Meredith to come to Switzerland.

Schmitt should not be singled out but he was certainly a motor mouth disaster on the witness stand.

Earlier I loved when Schmitt made the sunflower costumes for the patient and wore one too.

What Meredith did was an insurance matter, though Grey Sloan may self insure..

Locally we had a very respected oncologist, Glen Justice. MD, who was president of the local branch of American Cancer Society. He was found to be billing insurances, for Medicare, Medi-Cal, Tricare, private insurance.. for medications he did not give to some patients or he billed for brand meds but have generics. He was warned and continued for 5 years. He did 18 months in prison and lost his license, but he is now working, not in oncology, but at the Lestonnac free clinic, seems to be back practicing. He actually put some patients in jeopardy if he under dosed them! It was millions of dollars. Seems he volunteered in Haiti but it was still major fraud.

So I am happy Meredith got off. And got to scream an the quack who certainly did kill Derek.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, November 22, 2019 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
At the very end of this last episode,Baileys husband was sitting next to a guy in the bar and he asked him,why were you there?
I guess Bailys husband was referring to him being in Baileys hospital room after finding out about the miscarriage . Who is he?

Bbpeach

07-06-2005

Friday, November 22, 2019 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
He is on Station 19, the spin off of Greys. He was the fire captain, but had cancer and now it’s back. He didn’t want Bailey to tell Ben that it is back, since then others at the station would probably find out. Ben & Jackson’s new girlfriend are also on Station 19.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, November 22, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Thanks. I’ve never watched Station 19 but Bailys husband is quite handsome.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Station 19 is good. They will have a two hour crossover episode of both shows when they return.

Bailey has been Captain Herrerra's doctor in the past, which is why she sent the others on ahead

Yes the others at the station include his daughter.

Sad that Bailey miscarried and I am guessing that if Amanda is farther along than she thought, her baby could be Owen's.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Probably not a good idea to take on a new born after a 30 day stint at a mental facility, Jo.
Haven’t the writers already done the Maggie storyline a million times? A surgeon doubts themselves, so they quit. I can do without the Maggie drama, she’s is my least favorite character.
Did the actress that plays Jo recently have a baby? She looks heavy.

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
So Owen will have to choose between two women who are carrying his child? Obviously, Mer will fall in love with McWidow. And Schmitt will save so many at the bar that the other interns will forgive him.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
LC, I may disagree with you on some (ok, a lot) of things in the N&V thread, but I'm in complete agreement about Maggie. Just something about the character that rubs me wrong.
I only watch Grey's sporadically, but when the doctor found she was 4 weeks further along my dd (who watches every episode) asked "what's that mean?" Uh, the guy who she thinks is daddy isn't it's whoever was before him. DD said, oh, your favorite (NOT) Owen. I like Owen about as much as I do Maggie...very little.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Owen has grown on me but not my favorite. Maggie remains irritating.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 25, 2019 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.elitedaily.com/p/the-greys-anatomy-season-16-episode-10-promo-reveals-a-station-19-crossover-19378113

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Friday, February 07, 2020 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
What a great episode even though there was no O.R. scene.
With so many cast members going over to Pac Med, perhaps a spin off is in the works?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 07, 2020 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Or else Catherine is going to purchase it and demolish it?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 07, 2020 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kind of predictable.. Figured out the uncle was gay before the guys went to see him, and as soon as Catherine refused, again, to apologize, and especially after she found out that Maggie would jump ship, I thought she would make a power play to control that hospital, too.

Wish they would kill her off.

Was also annoyed at all the invites to someone else's home with no warning.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Wait???? What???