TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 02, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Cancellations and Renewals: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 02, 2020 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 28, 2020 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well crap Kitt... there goes my Friday nights.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, February 28, 2020 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I know!!! 😭😭😭

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, February 28, 2020 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
:-(

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, February 29, 2020 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Oh that makes me so sad!!! I love Hawaii 5-0 for the scenery and quips.

I hope Magnum P.I. still has a shot. That is my only other 'Hawaii' fix.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, February 29, 2020 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I don't think Hawaii 5-0 has been cancelled... Alex O'Loughlin said he can't do another year, his back problems have resurfaced this season. They considered continuing the series with Scott Caan and hiring another actor as his partner but then decided it was a good time/place to end the series.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, February 29, 2020 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
https://deadline.com/2020/02/hawaii-five-0-end-10-seasons-canceled-cbs-s-two-hour-series-finale-1202870780/

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, March 01, 2020 - 2:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Okay...what's the deal with Doctor Who?

I checked the episode list at imdb.com and this is the description of Sunday night's episode (I put most of the description in the spoiler box in case you don't to know what the episode is about):

S12, Ep10
1 Mar. 2020 The Timeless Children

In the epic and emotional series finale
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler

, the Cybermen are on the march. As the last remaining humans are ruthlessly hunted down, Graham, Ryan and Yaz face a terrifying fight to survive. Civilisations fall. Others rise anew. Lies are exposed, truths are revealed, battles are fought, and for the Doctor - trapped and alone - nothing will ever be the same again.

----

Huh? SERIES Finale?

I did a quick check online and a lot of people are asking if DW is being canceled but there's no concrete answer yet...

Jodie Whittaker is my favorite Doctor, right next to Peter Capaldi. I've been hooked on DW since it returned in 2005...I can't imagine it going away...

Wargod

07-16-2001

Sunday, March 01, 2020 - 3:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
Sanfran, here's an article about clues in this seasons finale for next season: Series 13 clues planted in season finale

ETA: There are no spoilers in that article for next season.

One thing I've noticed is that British tv shows call their seasons series. That's always thrown me.

Jodie Whittaker is ranking right up their with Tennant as my favorite Doctor. I've really enjoyed her.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Sunday, March 01, 2020 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I hope the Doctor Who article is a typo and that it's a season finale. I know if we get another season we will have to wait awhile.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, March 01, 2020 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I am sure it is as Wargod referenced. What we think of as seasons are called series in Britain.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 01, 2020 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep, it’s just a season finale. Every season is called a series for us. They were asked if there was a chance it would be cancelled due to all the criticism, and they said no. No idea who or where, but my mum told me she heard it so it must be true ;).

Roteach

06-01-2003

Sunday, March 01, 2020 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Rieann you are exactly correct in saying that the Brits call a season of a show a series. Looking forward to tonight's episode.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, March 01, 2020 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"One thing I've noticed is that British tv shows call their seasons series. That's always thrown me."

I knew that! I think my seeing the phrase "series finale" shocked me enough that it short circuited my brain so it just overlooked that difference in the English lexicon vs American lexicon and jumped directly to American panic! LOL

Thank you all for your calming words in the face of my misplaced panic.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm still shocked that CBS cancelled Hawaii 5-0 especially after reading that article in Cat's link. They really are going out while they are still on top!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
In the syndicated market- Judge Judy will stop making new episodes after next season (2020-21) after 25 years..

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I remember last year that Alex O'Loughlin wasn't sure about returning for Season 10, as the physicality of the role was grueling, but he agreed as he didn't want everyone out of work...of course part of this could have been a dream :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Not a dream Cass. That was true. He decided to stick with the show so the crew members wouldn't be out of a job.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Since I like all of the new cast members from the last few years of Hawaii Five O, here's to hoping some of them jump over to Magnum PI since they've already started with a few cross overs.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Kappy... fingers crossed...

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Happy u r a genius! Hope it happens.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Sorry. I typed too fast. Meant to say Kappy.}

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Mb, Lexie called me Cass...she can't blame that on a typo

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha!!!!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I'm going to miss Steve and Danny's relationship!!! They make me laugh...

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Lol Scoots!