TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 16, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: Archive through March 16, 2020 users admin

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, October 08, 2019 - 3:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
If it’s only ONE day after, how do you go from a huge winter storm to frolicking on the beach? Seriously? How? Just how?

So miraculously the cold winter blizzard and all of that snow and frozen lakes etc etc just disappears in one day?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, October 08, 2019 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It wasn't one day. In the finale last season, for a scene or two they skipped a couple of months to go from the blizzard to more towards the end of winter. And then this season, taking cues from Eugene's logging of baby Coco's progress and that she's in her 3rd month, we skip to July or so.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, October 09, 2019 - 2:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Ok I missed that because I was prob FF all of that

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 17, 2019 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
:-(

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 17, 2019 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I know!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 25, 2019 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm annoyed that they brought up how the pike head people died. I was dreading that originally being aired, because I thought they must have died horrifically, then when they aired it they gave the impression they died in the fight in the barn, and then after they were dead... dot dot dot.

Now through Siddiq's flashbacks we see that the worst happened after all and I can't get it out of my head. No wonder Siddiq couldn't. I wish they wouldn't be so specific on the gruesome stuff. Some of us are of a delicate disposition!

I also think they shouldn't have killed off Siddiq. To me he was the last link to Carl and seemed a different kind of character to the rest, soulful or something. The Dante thing was a shock to me though, a lot seem to say they saw it coming, but I did not.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 25, 2019 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
me either. I was totally shocked! agree, that barn stuff was brutal but still not as brutal as Glenn and Abe's murder.

I was shocked no one suspected Alpha was leading them into a trap.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 25, 2019 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That was a bit silly, even in her rage I don't think Carol would have been that foolish, to be tempted into a dark cave. Let alone have everyone else follow. And why didn't one of the early followers who fell not scream out for the others behind them to stop?!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 25, 2019 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
agree! even Daryl should have seen it coming!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, February 23, 2020 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Does the new season start tonight?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 23, 2020 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It does!

I'm excited because it's back, but the trailers look very bleak, and I just want everyone to live happy ever after....

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 23, 2020 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
me too!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 23, 2020 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
great ep! my heart was pounding the whole time.
Freakin Carol!
Naked Negan!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 23, 2020 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't feel Carol was realistic. I was okay until she tried to light the dynamite while not knowing whether everyone else was safe. She could have easily have suggested blowing up the herd to the others, they could have made a plan, maybe worked it out. But with them still struggling to get out, and most likely at least Daryl gone back to try to save her... makes no sense.

They better save Connie! Magna they can keep in the tunnels if they like :-).

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 09, 2020 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
When it comes down to it I’m pretty sure Negan would keep Judith safe!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 09, 2020 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think so too. He tried to persuade Alpha to just make them become Whisperers (but failed) so I have a feeling he's going to be part of saving the day.

I was hoping Eugene would mention what was coming to Stephanie, the woman on the radio, and that maybe they'd send troops or something. I'm still assuming they're part of that group that Maggie went to, as she's meant to be back this season.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 09, 2020 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
this season is the best in a long time!!! so goood!!!

I still think Negan will come thru for our side. I think Judith will save Darryl. They are leading up to her being in a battle.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, March 15, 2020 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Negan killed alpha and took her head to carol...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 15, 2020 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And Carol said "it took you long enough," he'd been working with her all along!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 15, 2020 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
totally unsatisfying end to her!!! I wanted her to oopen the cabin and Carol be in there and kill her!!! ughhh good season except for that

poor lil Judith realizing she killed a human. That actress is sooo good!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 15, 2020 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
also Carol saying it took you long enough...IF she knew he was going to kill her all along WHY did she risk all those people trying to get to Alpha?!!!! ugh the writers!!

also whats up with the guy saying'it's you!' to Beta and then Beta kills him...who is Beta?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, March 15, 2020 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"also whats up with the guy saying'it's you!' to Beta and then Beta kills him...who is Beta?"

Pamy, Beta was Alpha's right hand man....long beard with a walker mask that only covered his face above the beard.

I believe Beta was the disturbed guy she ran into when she was hiding out in that mental institution after she and her daughter escaped the walker attack on their group. They had been in some bunker or basement with a group of other survivors. Alpha and daughter were the only two that made it out and then they stumbled upon that mental institution.

Alpha was clearing the area of walkers when she ran into Beta and he had his face covered and said something like "BACK AWAY" when she approached him. She backed away. At some point they joined up and created their crazy whisper/walker lifestyle.

I'm thinking Beta has a back story that might be shown at some point. We've never been shown how the "Whisperers" started but we did see how Alpha and her daughter wound up with no group and no safe place to go. Beta's a real nutcase so I assume he's encountered a lot of folks with not-so-friendly intentions...and he killed someone that recognized him. Or maybe it was some guy from his group and he took the opportunity to give him a promotion from being a grunt to joining their walker army.

I recognize the actor who plays Beta but not his name...he was on The Bates Motel. He played a loner pot grower or something that was staying near Norman's brother at a cabin in the mountains outside of the town where the Bates Motel was located.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, March 15, 2020 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I just looked up Beta on imdb.com and he's definitely the actor I thought he was.

His name is Ryan Hurst...and on Bates Motel his character's name was "Chick". I don't know how I could recognize him with only half of his face visible on TWD and remember that he had been on Bates Motel, but forget his name on BH was "Chick"!

beta

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0403652/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t7

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 16, 2020 - 1:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
he was on talking dead awhile back. Such a nice guy, and smiles a lot, unlike Beta LOL

I agree about them doing his backstory eventually, I know we have seen a little of it but what else is he hiding? It will be good to find out

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 16, 2020 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They have actually revealed to us who Beta is. I missed it at the time, but saw chat about it online. If you want to be spoiled, read this (no plot points, just the clues we should have noticed):

Beta identity