TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 10, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through February 10, 2020 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
There is a new one for yesterday, Tuesday the 19th. I almost deleted my recording thinking it was just the hearings, but good thing I checked first.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I just watched it... we saw him in the acid, floating with just one side of his head up. The one in the show didn't even have any marks on his pretty little face. Got to be a hallucination, surely??

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Was there a show today?

I'm presuming there will be one tomorrow.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just pressed play, just in case, and it did tape it! Yey!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh hang on, I think it's the one they didn't show us on Tuesday, the one I watched on youtube.

Did the East Coast get a new episode today, Thursday?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
We didn't get a new ep today. It was hearings.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks! It's funny that our CBS cut off the hearings to air it (the repeat). I guess they had to catch up.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Friday, November 22, 2019 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
I'm really confused or did I dream this? lol. Last Fri, I think it ended with Hope telling Ridge that Thomas was dead, then when Monday started, they made it seem like she told him everything except what happened to Thomas. So confusing. And now she sees him untouched in her bedroom? Must be a dream, but what about last Fri and then Mon?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, November 22, 2019 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, that's exactly what happened. She said he was dead - roll credits - then it's like she didn't. I'm guessing we were meant to think Ridge thought it was a metaphor.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Friday, November 22, 2019 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt, I thought I was losing my mind lol. With all the episodes we missed due to the trial stuff, I thought what the heck did I miss? lol And now it looks like he's back? This is so crazy!

Nana731

07-06-2005

Friday, November 22, 2019 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Well I don't think Hope is dreaming. Thomas tells her it wasn't acid that he overheard workers saying the acid was replaced with a cleaning fluid. So looks like Thomas had yet another death defying act lol.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, November 22, 2019 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
We should have known better than to believe a major character was dead. He's still alive and still psycho!

And I still think his skin looks too soft and smooth, even if he was only bathed in cleaning solution!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 08, 2020 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Finally Liam grew a pair! He won't remarry Hope unless she stops the co-parenting and cuts ties with Thomas.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 08, 2020 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I agree with the demand to stop working with Thomas (which Hope should negotiate down to after she's finished this line) but he can't stop her coparenting now, I think that ship has sailed, it would be too damaging on Douglas to lose her now. (If this were real life, of course.......;))

I haven't liked how they've shown Liam lately. He's always been wishy washy but he was particularly bad on this. Push Hope into counselling. Go to counselling with her. Talk about the pros and cons of her adopting Douglas. Not just sit in the background and then moan about it after!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 10, 2020 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Dump him, Hope!

He can't have it both ways, he can't wake up with both his daughters when they live in different houses. Time he faced reality.

We just need some nice new man for Hope to find. I hope they don't throw her straight back at Thomas.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thank goodness I looked! There was a new show for yesterday even though it didn't show on tv here (central). Dated 1/27. I actually noticed in my comcast on-demand, but it's online, too.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They keep showing us old shows, I didn't even check yesterday's... thank for the tip!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I actually stumbled upon a couple of shows around 2am this morning so maybe we will be getting back to normal programming soon.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They just added a show for today, 1/28, too! :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
What did Hope do to her hair?! It looks much better when it's natural.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 31, 2020 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
No show Wed and Thurs, but today in my time zone, they played the second 15 minutes of the show on tv. I'm betting the whole thing will be online and ondemand later so I'll wait.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 31, 2020 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
We had no new show Wednesday, but I think yesterday's was a new one. I only watched the first 30 secs to check, haven't got round to the full episode yet, but you might want to confirm in case you skipped an episode.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 31, 2020 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
A yes, a new show yesterday. They must have put it up on the site late. But today was the first time we had any show on TV. Well, only the second half.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 31, 2020 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They've got bored of the trial by the time we get BnB, we've mostly had either an old show or people talking about the impeachment.

They must have a new hairstylist. First Hope, and now Quinn, Flo and Steffy all have new up-dos.

Wonder what's wrong with Sally.

Ug, my today's episode is cut off after 10 mins. Good job we finally got CBS All Access!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 10, 2020 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I felt so bad when I heard Orsen Bean was hit by 2 cars and died a few days ago, but now I feel worse. I didn't realize until just a minute or 2 ago that he was married to Alley Mills. She plays Pammy! :-(
I hope she will be ok. She seems like such a nice person.