TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 01, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Netflix Series Recommendations : ARCHIVES: Archive through March 01, 2020 users admin

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
No, I do mean I watched the first two seasons of The Sinner on Netflix. Would I lie to you. LOL

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
OK, I don't know The Sinner but will check it out.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I watched the first Season of The Sinner; not for me. Too dark.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I thought the first season of The Sinner was very good, however, there is certainly some violence in it.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, February 19, 2020 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I was complaining about the crap that comes up on Netflix searches so a friend sent me this very detailed list of codes to bring up specific shows and movies.
NetFlix Streaming by Alternate Genres

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, February 19, 2020 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
so where would one enter these codes?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 19, 2020 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That's awsome, Sadies!

Scooter, you just click the links on the page. And make sure you're signed into netflix first.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, February 19, 2020 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thank you!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, February 21, 2020 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Watching reality show "Love is Blind" not all the episodes are out, about half, final episodes next Thursday, Feb 27.

I have some predictions who will follow through with getting married and who won't.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, February 23, 2020 - 2:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Ok. Watching blind date. It is a mishmash of other show s but I have to say as much as reality is unreal, there is no doubt in my mind that the one couple that broke up was a planned exit by the unrelenting drama of it all. When ever there was a moment to talk, it was all about how hard it is for themself with no regard for the other. No listening, only more drama.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, February 23, 2020 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Sadiesmom....are you caught up on all the episodes till the finale? I'm predicting the Lauren and what's his name will make it and the couple who are less 'cool' forgot their names. All the rest I don't think will go through with it.

Also just started watching "Lock & Key" with my daughter; we are about 4 episodes in and it is good; kinda spooky even at some parts.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, February 24, 2020 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
well, I find Jessica the most offensive person after the bisexual.
I find all are pulling away as they move along, the fantasy of "getting to know someone inside out" seems to be wearing out. Reality is a great leveler.

I laugh that Frat boy guy chose a woman who works to live not live to work, i.e.is looking for someone to pay her bills and support her. No way would she back out. Run frat boy run.

Thursday.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, February 25, 2020 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I have been binge watching Get Shorty on Netflix and enjoying it.

Chris O'Dowd is one of my celebrity crushes. I got quite a kick out of The IT Crowd and he is a hoot, often a bit drunk, on British chat shows.
He was IMO the only redeeming quality in the movie Bridesmaids. I know a lot of people liked that movie, but I found it dull, unimaginative, not a bit funny and chock full of actresses I don't care for except for Melissa McCarthy and I think it was some of her worst work. Not my cup of tea at all.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, February 25, 2020 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Is Jessica the one who was hung up on the Frat boy? Serves the Frat Boy right for getting the girl he got; especially at the beginning when he liked 3 girls at the same time. lol

Ya, the guy who was bisexual (or 'fluid' as he put it) was rude.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I finished season 1 of Get Shorty last night and despite the late hour was ready to delve into the first episode of season 2 only to discover Netflix only has season 1

I did enjoy it so I may have to buy seasons 2 & 3 on Amazon. I really wish I had checked that all the seasons were not on Netflix prior to watching.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Season 2 of Altered Carbon is now available on Netflix! :-)

https://www.netflix.com/title/80097140

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sanfran. I liked that series. Not sure where they’ll go with Season 2 though.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Friday, February 28, 2020 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I loved Locke and Key, can't wait for season Also The October Faction was quite good!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, February 28, 2020 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I have to find a place to discuss "The Hunters", specifically the ending......wow !!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 28, 2020 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If anybody was a fan of the comedy "Childrens Hospital", then you have to see "Medical Police". It's pretty much the same cast of characters, but add in crazy police action.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, February 29, 2020 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I tried to watch medical police but I just could not stand it. we are all very different in taste. I gave up after show 3.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, February 29, 2020 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Like I said, it's pretty much something for fans of Childrens Hospital.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, March 01, 2020 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Guilty pleasure I just found: Episodes.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, March 01, 2020 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
We just watched the first 2 episodes of The Stranger. I hope it doesnt turn out to be as bad as Safe was, both are based on Harlan Coben books.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, March 01, 2020 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Guilty pleasure I just found: Episodes."

I LOVED that show! "Carol" was one of my favorite characters. And that woman who worked at the network (Myrna) and who always makes an "Ummmmmmmm....." sound with a facial expression that looked like she just stepped in a huge pile of dog poop.

Here's a pic of Myrna...

daisy
link to image