TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 18, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul: Archive through May 18, 2019 users admin

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, March 13, 2017 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
That was great! Thanks!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 10, 2017 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
All day is a marathon of season 2 until tonight when season 3 premieres. Ep 4 is on right now. I'm just leaving the channel on as the background to my day.

And remember "Talking Saul" is on right after the premiere tonight, with Chris Hardwick. It looks like only an occasional thing since it's not on next week. My own guess is that we won't be seeing it again until the finale, or maybe not until next season's premiere.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 10, 2017 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think that's what they did last year, premiere and finale. For some reason it doesn't work as well as with Talking Dead, I suppose because there's not as much action.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 10, 2017 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yeah, with only 3 or 4 major players, the chit chat is pretty limited. I couldn't even begin to count how many characters on WD are considered major characters.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
I'm really enjoying this season. The disbarment trial was so good. Poor Chuck. He just never took his little brother seriously.
SAUL alert...it looks like we might meet Saul as soon as next week. The previews had someone saying that name.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I was bored with last season, seems much better now.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Saul Goodman is the name he uses when he's doing a con, he used it once in the first season when he was trying to rip off that guy in the alley. So the name might not be as significant next episode as it sounds.

I can't help wondering if they changed the plot this season to focus more on the other Breaking Bad people than their original idea of Saul. Mike's story is getting a lot of time, and now we have Gus too.

The guest spot with Huell was fun.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I almost did recognize Lavell Crawford (Huell). It's only when he spoke that I realized it was Lavell - he's lost over 120 pounds!

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I almost didn't recognize...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 19, 2017 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Exciting ending!

I felt so bad for Jimmy, he just keeps making bad decisions.

Might be a little bit in love with Nacho...

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 3:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
Great season finale! Nothing can go Jimmy's way..but I do like how Kim stays by his side!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure I like the relationship with Kim, they seem to have more of a brother-sister relationship, in that they are committed in their bond to each other but otherwise are two completely differently thinking people. They just don't seem suited.

The way the guy as talking on Talking Saul, I got the impression that next season will be its last. It hasn't been renewed yet (but I presume there's no doubt that it will), and I wonder if they're going to give it 16 episodes (or something) and done, so that they can plan out the final arc to get where they need to be for Breaking Bad. Or maybe if they're lucky two seasons and done.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I need to go back and watch this past season. It's not a series that one can half ass watch, which I tend to do, it needs i
My undivided attention.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed this season. Michael McKean is just brilliant. Can't believe that was the finale and we have to wait another year?!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
McKean has a show on Food Network, I haven't watched it yet but a definite departure from his character on Saul.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Finally!

Season 4 starts August 6.

This season he makes his full metamorphosis in Saul Goodman.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If anybody needs a refresher of last season, they are rerunning it in the wee hours of the morning starting this Wednesday morning through Saturday morning.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 06, 2018 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Season 4 starts tonight! Monday! :-)

Here's the season 4 official Comic-Con trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA5J7l2ovKM

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Monday, August 06, 2018 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Finally! Took long enough! Over a year of waiting!

Happygal

11-15-2004

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happygal a private message Print Post    
I don't usually notice this kind of stuff, but had a good laugh when Jimmy McGill was going through the want ads for a new job - next to one of the ads he circled was an ad for a position at Beneke Fabricators (where Skyler White worked).

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ha! That's a cool Easter egg. I usually miss them, too. There are sites out there that list them all, but I haven't bothered with them.

Is that new dark haired woman the same woman that Walter White killed with the poison in her packet of Stevia?

Happygal

11-15-2004

Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happygal a private message Print Post    
Yes, if you mean Lydia at Madrigal.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 10, 2018 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought so! Thanks :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, May 18, 2019 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was looking forward to season 5 starting this summer, and I just found out it's not coming until next year. They are totally skipping this year.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Saturday, May 18, 2019 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Terrible news, Naja!