TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 21, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: EVIL: Archive through January 21, 2020 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, October 25, 2019 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We finally got around to watching this episode tonight. I'm still bugged about the creepy little girl in the mask. Who was she??? And was her face really that bad? It bugs me that they never let us see it.

Michael Emerson is just so good at playing evil! He really scares me! I agree that Kristin shouldn't leave her little girls with her mother. They not only went down to the basement (why is there a big hole in their basement wall???), they actually left the house and went to the graveyard without their grandmother even knowing! That's pretty alarming.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Friday, November 08, 2019 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Last night's show was intense. Kristin was so furious with that guy being in her house! I couldnt beleive it when she cut his neck and threatened him--unfortunately her mother cannot see his evilness!
I didnt know what to make of the psychic who got messages from God.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, November 08, 2019 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'll tell you what gave me the creeps last night....The tiny person standing in David's chair! The way he was all black and had his hands in the air as if to be playing a monster.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, November 08, 2019 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
It sure didn't take much for the devil to get to the grandma, did it?

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Oh |I didnt see a devil in a chair! I missed it! Kristin's mother is worse than her kids for being reckless and irresponsible!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
This show is just so well written. Well written and creepy!!! What about the flames that were coming out of the bed when Kristin's mom and the psycho were having sex?! That was crazy!

I did see the little creature in David's chair, but wasn't he on mushrooms? Who knows whether or not that was real (but knowing this show, it probably was).

This show scares the crap out of me. I always tell hubby that this can't be the last show we watch before bed, cause it'll give me nightmares (I have enough problems with night terrors as it is).

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oh noooooo!!!!! I am only up to the episode where creepo meets Mom in a restaurant while Mom's date is in the restroom hiccuping. We have to do sex too? Eeeewwwwww. Not to worry, I'll probably still watch.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Juju, thankfully it's a short scene. Pretty gross though!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
based on the commercials...this show is tooooooo scary for me. I do like the male lead though... but toooo scary...

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Yes, it is pretty scary.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 4:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Why I always tell hubby we can't watch it right before bed. We have to watch something light or even a househunter type show to end our evening.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, December 13, 2019 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, I cannot get that horrible song out of my head!!!

Mak1

08-11-2002

Saturday, December 14, 2019 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Luckily, I've forgotten it already. It was horrible.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, December 14, 2019 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
yeah, it was Jingle Bells for me.... LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, December 14, 2019 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
After the show was over, Led Zeppelin's "The Ocean" kept going through my head.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, December 16, 2019 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I was so chilled to see the grandmother getting her instructions from her evil boyfriend, and how she influenced her little granddaughter like that!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, January 17, 2020 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Best final scene of any episode, of any show, ever!

rotflmao

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 17, 2020 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It's too scary for me too, that is why I just read about it here, LOL.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Friday, January 17, 2020 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
The chanting children and the final scene....oh my! I'm joining Dipo and just reading about it here instead of watching from now on.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, January 18, 2020 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I saw two of the actors from Evil on The Talk yesterday and the woman who plays Kristin said the last episode she read left her jaw on the floor!
Seeing the nasty man talking to his thereapist/demon was off putting. So far the show has straddled a line between rational and supernatural. But now is swinging too far into the weird and unexplainable. I can only hope Leyland is delusional.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, January 18, 2020 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I can only hope Leyland is delusional.

That is how I took it. And does anyone know if the chants are actual Buddhist chants, and if Buddhists believe you can bargain for a life like Kristin's husband did?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, January 18, 2020 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"I can only hope Leyland is delusional."

I started thinking along those lines when Kristen and Leland were talking at the courthouse. It was pretty out of character (to me) for Kristen to know all that stuff about Leland's early past and his personal feelings as a child. Leland's reaction wasn't very "demony" at all....he turned into a belittled little boy during her rant to him. (Great scene, delusional or real)

I also didn't buy that the goat devil psychiatrist would be a new character for the show as a real creature....but that scene was honestly the funniest surprise from a TV show that I can recall ever having. LOL

I wonder if Leland was abandoned by the devil or if he was just a crazy psycho all along. If Leland is shown to be just a nutcase, it could cause Kristen to reject her blossoming belief in the supernatural. I think that would make her more of a one dimensional character.

And learning that Leland was just a nutcase could affect David, too. Remember, David's perception is not to be always trusted because he's driven by his obsessive supernatural beliefs, not logic. He also consumes "magic" mushrooms in his quest to see god a second time. Maybe Leland visiting him in his home at night was just David's delusion!

I'm hoping if Leland turns out to just be a psychotic human, David and Kristen don't find out for awhile. Having delusional bad guys and delusional good guys is a complicated but entertaining idea.

Whatever is going on with Leland, I hope they keep him and his "crazy" (if that's what it is) in the show. I firmly believe that some humor is needed in horror shows. Humor can showcase just how normal the characters are versus how horrific the horror is.

...still chuckling at that final scene...heheheh

Mak1

08-11-2002

Monday, January 20, 2020 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I'm watching the Young and the Restless and just saw the strangest thing! There was a commercial for Evil. At the end of the commercial, Nick (from Y&R) stood at a bar and asked for a strong drink. The bartender was the "devil" from Evil! That was it. Then the show came back on.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, January 21, 2020 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I wonder why we haven't seen Kristen's mother lately. When K was in her garage and started hearing the Mantra, I thought she would find something to let her see that Mama and Leyland had been there (at least I think that's where they met). Leyland had done such a job on the woman, she's now a danger to her grandchildren!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, January 21, 2020 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I saw that, too, Mak! A little cross promotion, I guess?