TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 23, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: A Million Little Things: Archive through November 23, 2019 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, November 09, 2019 - 5:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
There is so much wrong with it.

Why did he let a new drive go off with his dog.

The poor lady thinks her dead husband's dog is back.

What Rescue League is going to just hand over a giant breed dog without doing a background check.

The dog might have wanted to go back to his old home.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 09, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
A new driver with a giant dog loose in the vehicle!

And he found out that "his" dog, who he found when it was looking for its owner, and who had just started again and then walked away from him and responded best to his real name..was still looking for homme.

But Gary puts himself first. And Maggie the therapist enables a kid and enables Gary.

And Maggie was supposedly allowed to adopt a meeting with little screening, no crate etc.

The second mastic might be the lucky one in a stable home and all, but this story line sucked.

Of course his buddy Delilah is snapping at the woman who has been giving as gracious and wants the truth to be told.

With PJ, once he finds out who his father is, he is unlikely to be in on a new lie.

He now has a two half sisters and a half brother and Theo has a half sister.

And we have two impulsive new drivers on the road.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, November 09, 2019 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
This show is so wrong on so many levels. Forget that I work in the mental health/substance use disorder field...it's just wrong as a person to person dealing with each other.
And yet...I can't turn away.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 09, 2019 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, November 10, 2019 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL Texannie. There’s so much hate out there for this show right now and yet we keep watching.

I’m confused. I can see why he would want to know one way or the other but why does PJ want Jon to be his father?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 10, 2019 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't know that he wants it to be Jon, other than the money his mom turned down and just wanting to know the truth? And he was the video which led him to believe he had been fed a kid his entire life?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 10, 2019 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't hate the entire show, just some of the plot lines, I think.

Gary is a frustrating character, to say the least.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, November 11, 2019 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Lol I don’t think there is a character on this show that isn’t frustrating. I guess out of all of them, I like Rome the best.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 11, 2019 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think with this show, I hope out hope and I don't loathe anyone.

There are plenty of shows and books that are popular, well acted (or written) that for me are just not going to enrich my life, so I walk away or avoid them.

This show has moments I love (even with the tension, the family portrait, or the birthday party, or the fact that even with years of betrayal, Catherine remembers the good parts, without giving a pass to the bar ones and fights for the good ones.

Delilah continues to live behind a facade.. That her marriage was a success, that she was the victim, and that the truth is bad to her kids and other kids.. So I enjoy her less.

Millions of things, I guess.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
It really bugs me that Delilah thinks she is protecting her kids by lying to them. How are they going to feel when the truth finally comes out. And it will.

My uncle married a woman back in the 60s who already had a baby girl when they got married. We all knew she wasn't his (I was told much later), since he was known to have had a vasectomy during his first marriage. That girl was allowed to grow up thinking my uncle was her father. I remember everybody whispering about it, but when she'd come into the room we all had to stop. I haven't seen her in years, but wonder if she ever found out my uncle was not her dad. Can you imagine how awful that would be?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yes, it's not the smartest move, but wait until they find out that PJ is Jon's son....

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
I wanted to like this show so much. But like many of you have mentioned, there’s so much wrong with it. And honestly I don’t know why I keep watching.
That dog storyline alone is ridiculous.
And Maggie’s mother and the brother’s Heart recipient? How did they find out who he was? There’s no way that would happen in real life.
And Delilah, I just would love to smack her. Lies lies lies they’re going to get you.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 12:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Recipients of organs do meet donor families if everyone is on board with that.

It is more off that Maggie was not good about the donation.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Ok. Maggie really doesn’t make a lot of sense.
And the dog deception?? So Bizarre.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep. She decided that GARY had to keep the other person's dog and that he couldn't take a substitute, a dog that needed adopting).. But it was ok to deceive the woman and to not include Gary in the deception?

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yeah that was just wrong. It would have been a lovely story if they had adopted the shelter dog. Wow.

I guess the viewing audience was supposed to find what she did clever and amusing. It just left me feeling yucky. Hopefully the dog at least has a happy home.

It was poorly acted too on the dog’s part. That dog seems so indifferent to Gary. They need a better dog actor.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree. I was hoping they'd return the dog to his owner and adopt the shelter dog. Having just lost our beloved chihuahua (small in stature, but big in attitude), I can't imagine keeping someone else's precious pet from them. So selfish!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 12:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, the dog was funny when he ignored Gary. Gary needs the dog, but what about the dog? I hope he is being walked.. With his former owner he would have a familiar, non neurotic person who probably is home more.

Keeping him in the first place was illegal. He should have gone to the shelter (and checked for a microchip), with Gary having a hold if the owner was not found.

Gary was torn up, but seeking like he would now return the dog, but Maggie took over.

I thought the dog did ok playing two dogs.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I hope they paid him double.

I wonder if we’ll ever see the dog again or if it will be like a lot of shows where pets play a role for a while and then are conveniently out of the picture.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Really.. We have not seen that dog even in scenes at home..

I imagine the trainer gets paid by the hour, so the more scenes, the better.. I hope the dog got extra treats.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, the dog was there tonight.

#TEAM KATHRYN

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, November 15, 2019 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes to their credit, the dog made a 20 second appearance.

Wow that was quite the shocking episode. That was so random and out of the blue that it caught me completely off guard.

Based on the comments I’ve been seeing, I’ve been more sympathetic to Delilah than most viewers but she is losing me. She’s very self-centered. On the other hand, Katherine has become an incredibly kind and understanding person.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, November 15, 2019 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
After hardly having a role previously, I'm glad that Kathryn has more of a role. I'm with Sea....

#TEAM KATHRYN

And yes, Delilah is losing me. Did anyone else notice that Delilah, all of a sudden, had more of a French accent than previous episodes.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 15, 2019 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Delilah lost me a while back.

Now, if Gary tries to follow Maggie to the UK.. The dog will be dumped.. Or in quarantine.

Jimmer.. I was on dog watch! 🐕

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Gary.. Puts a built trip on everyone, apparently finds a new place to live rather quickly and picks up someone in a bar.. And why was he hanging out with the woman who had the wrong dog, and knew it?