TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Star Trek Picard

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Star Trek Picard users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 25, 2020Mizinvanccouver25 01-25-20  9:39 am
Archive through January 26, 2020Kitt25 01-26-20  11:56 pm
Archive through January 29, 2020Mameblanche25 01-29-20  5:33 pm
Archive through February 16, 2020Kitt25 02-16-20  6:44 pm
Archive through March 04, 2022Kitt25 03-04-22  12:04 am
Archive through March 24, 2023Mizinvanccouver25 03-24-23  10:38 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, March 24, 2023 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I am loving this season also.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, April 15, 2023 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
My daughter got tickets to view the final 2 episodes in Imax theater about a 1/2 hour away (Alder) from Seattle next week. Tickets are free but seats are not assigned and they give out more tickets than seats so we need to go early to stand in line. There are other Imax theaters across the U.S. doing this, in case any of you are wanting to attend.

We are totally excited! My daughter will be wearing her Seven of Nine cosplay and I think I will dress as a vulcan. It's a 2.5 hour drive from where we live plus crossing the border time.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, April 16, 2023 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Miz, hope you both have the BEST time! Sounds fun.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 16, 2023 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mameblanche!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, April 16, 2023 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Will you post a picture of you two in costume. I would love to see it.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 20, 2023 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
What an amazing experience we had in Lynnwood, WA. Actually our first time out of country since 2019.
We were treated to episode 9 amd 10, less edited versions and questions and answers live right after with the cast and director. They also gave us a small poster in card stock grade paper, drink and popcorn. The popcorn box had Picard cast on it. Since we hung around after everyone had left, the theatre gave us their promo posters!
I shed a few tears last night watching the final episode and again listening to the cast. They have been a huge part of my life, since 1987! I don't want to give any spoilers, so will wait till tomights episode is tekivised. They really deserve an Emmy.
My pics are too big, still on my phone. I will be posting a whole bunch on Facebook/Instagram.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, April 20, 2023 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sounds amazing!

I heard something about a pilot for a new show featuring just the TNG originals, but I don't know if it was someone's fantasy show, or was actually in the works. I'm guessing I might find out when we watch tonight!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 20, 2023 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Kitt....shhhhhh I wanted it to be a surprise!!!! Nothing revealed but is assumed....you will see adn the cast didn't confirm in the question answer period either.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, April 20, 2023 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No I didn't mean from the show or from your viewing, just they've been talking about it on the tv pages recently. I was just speculating that after the finale of Picard, they might confirm another show.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Thursday, April 20, 2023 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I have heard that something was confirmed and what it was but I won't post if you all don't want to know.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 20, 2023 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Roteach, you have confirmation? Last night at the live question and answer they didn't say but after tonights episode, it looks plausible. Do tell!

Roteach

06-01-2003

Thursday, April 20, 2023 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
On the YouTube channel, Trek Culture (which has very credible info), it was said that Section 31 will be a movie to be shown on Paramount Plus rather than be a series. Makes sense since Michelle Yeao's availability is probably hard to pin down since all of her awards this year.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, April 20, 2023 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think the Section 31 movie with Michelle Yeoh has indeed been confirmed, but the show I was talking about was called Star Trek:Legacy. However I finally remembered the name, looked it up, and it seems like it was a hope, rather than an actual production (Terry Matalas is the ST:Picard showrunner):

Terry Matalas @TerryMatalas

In case you're wondering, #StarTrekLegacy is what I'd call a spin-off show from #StarTrekPicard. A 25th Century show that explores the Last Generation and the Next...

3:56 PM · Mar 22, 2023

Btw though, Star Trek: Starfleet Academy has already started production, so will be the next new show to air.

I really enjoyed tonight's finale. And I would totally watch a Jack show.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, April 21, 2023 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I had heard about Legacy also. I would be totally behind a series with Jack and the younger crew with 7 being captain and Raffi being Number one.

I agree that the finale was a wonderful episode. I did shed a few tears but there were also a few smiles.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 21, 2023 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ohhhhh you guys have me excited!!! Can't wait to see any or all of them!

I love the idea of a spin off with 7of9 continueing being captain with Raffi (hope they exlpore their relationship more) and Jack as the trusty side kick.

Vancouvergirl

06-18-2022

Wednesday, May 10, 2023 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vancouvergirl a private message Print Post    
Ok I haven’t been active on here for a while but I just came here to say YES STAR TREK LEGACY!! I’ve been posting with #SevenRaffiSpinOff for over a year along with a group of us dedicated fans across many platforms. 😂

To be honest, considering the traction the fan campaigns have had for a Legacy spin off weeks after the finale I think paramount would be crazy to not make one. With that being said, I don’t see us getting any announcement about the series until the writers strike ends.

Perhaps, we will get one just in time for Star Trek Day (September)? Though if I had it my way I’d have the announcement on 7/09 aka Seven of Nine day. 😂

Strategist

07-01-2014

Saturday, May 13, 2023 - 2:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
The writers have done such a superb job with #StarTrekPickard. It was pure enjoyment watching all our fan faves in their new roles. I have also been following it all on social media. I just can't wait for both the movie and the next series. Love that Seven of Nine and Jack will be reappearing!!!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: