TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 28, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Ghost Hunting Shows: Archive through August 28, 2019 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Zak Bagans from Ghost Adventures has a new feature length documentary in theatres and VOD right now.

It's called "Demon House (2018)".

This People article says

"Demon House, about a now-demolished dwelling in Gary, Indiana, that was said to be “a portal to Hell.” Bagans bought the home, sight unseen, after reading about then-residents Latoya Ammons and her family, who claimed to have experienced paranormal activity including physical contact, possession and levitation.

Here's the Trailer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGbZheZYpLM

I'll probably watch it by next weekend.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 19, 2018 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Holy smokes! I'm watching Zak's movie, and remember Mark and Debby Constantino? They were guest hunters on Ghost Adventures many many times. She was really skinny with long dark hair, and her husband was an older guy. Anyway, they are both dead! I had no idea. It was just over 2 years ago and and it was murder suicide. Mark killed Debby and then himself.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ghost-hunters-mark-debby-constantino-found-dead-after-standoff-n432761

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Season 16 of Ghost Adventures starts June 16. Travel Channel.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
A new Ghost hunting show started last month on
Travel channel called "Most Haunted Towns".

It's a bunch self described "Good ole boys just having a good time". They are from Tennessee and travel to haunted places across America looking for ghosts. They are pretty fun. They use all the latest equipment and do all the things ghost hunters do.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Starting Sept 14 on Travel Channel, the guys from "Most Haunted Towns" will be doing a live ghost hunt every week! It will be called
"Haunted Live".

https://www.travelchannel.com/shows/haunted-live/articles/haunted-live

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Haunted Live sounds good. I just hope that they dont use a lot of gadgets and apps on their phones that is supposed to find ghosts. One thing a lot of ghost shows use that is very annoying to watch is this box that makes a lot of noise and in that they claim to hear ghosts talking--but how do they hear anything over all the noise it makes?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
No one else has posted in this thread for so long that you startled me. LOL

Oh I agree. That "spirit box" is the most annoying thing they use. Amy and Adam on "Kindred Spirits" figured out a way to use it without annoying the viewer.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I've never seen Kindred Spirits--dont think its available up here. I like the shows that throw a little history into the story. Ghost Hunters was good at that.
Do you get The Scariest Night of My Life or Terror in the Woods?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I watch Terror in the Woods, but reenactment shows aren't really my favorite thing. Did you know the young guy in the episode with the two men going to the wedding died before the show aired? That was freaky.

I see "Scariest Night" actually starts here on Travel Channel Sept 18. I'll give it a try.

Pretty much all the hunting shows do the history, maybe some better than others. Poor Zak Bagans from GA seems to be losing his mind. I think he should take a long sabbatical.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Its hard to find good shows in this genre.I used to love Celebrity Ghost Story but I cant find it anywhere, and there was a neat ghost show with a man and woman who went to historic Hollywood locales to see if they were haunted.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, August 31, 2018 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Have you watched "the Haunting Of"? It is a follow up to the locations in the Celebrity ghost stories show with the celebrities. It is currently on but the shows they are running are a few years old.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 01, 2018 - 3:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I've seen all of those shows at one point or another, but I'm not into the ones with psychics or mediums. I really only like the actual ghost hunting shows.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ghost Adventures is having a 4 hour live Halloween special. Here's what it says at the site....

Halloween night, Ghost Adventures Live takes over Zak’s Las Vegas Haunted Museum for a four-hour live event with special guests and spooky surprises....

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, December 23, 2018 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Zak Bagans full length documentary "Demon House" that was in select theatres last March will be on Travel Channel on January 1.
It's also on Amazon Prime..

Here's the post I made here about it in March.

------------

Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 8:26 pm

Zak Bagans from Ghost Adventures has a new feature length documentary in theatres and VOD right now.

It's called "Demon House (2018)".

This People article says

"Demon House, about a now-demolished dwelling in Gary, Indiana, that was said to be “a portal to Hell.” Bagans bought the home, sight unseen, after reading about then-residents Latoya Ammons and her family, who claimed to have experienced paranormal activity including physical contact, possession and levitation.

Here's the Trailer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGbZheZYpLM

------------

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Season 3 of "Kindred Spirits" starts tonight on Travel channel. That's the show with Amy and Adam from the old Ghost Hunters International.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
A new show called Paranormal Caught on Camera starts tomorrow, Feb 13, on Travel channel.

Instead of people just telling their personal ghost stories, they have actual home videos of their experiences. I'm guessing it's like that great show that never came back "My Ghost Story". That was one of my favorite paranormal shows just because of the actual home videos instead of those cheesy reenactments.

https://www.travelchannel.com/shows/paranormal-caught-on-camera

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
That does sound like a good show!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 03, 2019 - 4:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The most insane ghost hunting show starts tomorrow, April 4th.

"Ghost Bait" on Travel Channel.

The synopses I have read say paranormal investigators visit haunted places, and make people face their paranormal fears. But then the commercial I saw shows someone in a chair with a bag over their head in the dark! Yikes!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 12, 2019 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Jack Osbourne has a new ghost hunting show coming to Travel Channel, April 26.

"Portals To Hell"

Jack Osbourne and Katrina Weidman investigate the world's most sinister haunted locations they suspect are gateways to the spirit world. They peer into the dark void of the unknown as they document evidence of paranormal activity and search for answers about the afterlife. This is the future of paranormal research, and Jack and Katrina are taking along a team of seasoned pros to record it all.

https://www.travelchannel.com/shows/portals-to-hell

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
After more than 2 years, The Ghost Brothers are back with a new show!

Ghost Brothers: Haunted Houseguests
Friday, August 16, 2019, on Travel Channel.

Best friends and ghost hunters Dalen Spratt, Juwan Mass and Marcus Harvey are responding to pleas from families experiencing paranormal activity in their homes. Traveling across the country to answer the calls for help, Dalen, Juwan and Marcus move right in to embed themselves with eight different families for a weekend slumber party. This isn’t your average sleepover though. Throughout the weekend, Dalen, Juwan and Marcus spend time investigating each family’s paranormal claims.

These guys are so much fun!

https://www.travelchannel.com/shows/ghost-brothers/articles/ghost-brothers-haunted-houseguests-new-show

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Sounds good!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 3:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't believe it!!!! Remember the original Ghost Hunters with Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson? Well after 5 years, Grant is Reviving Ghost Hunters on A & E channel. They used to be on
SYFY channel.

Premiere date is Wednesday, August 21.

https://www.aetv.com/shows/ghost-hunters

Littlebreeze

02-18-2001

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Littlebreeze a private message Print Post    
Naja... Jason Hawes has his own show debuting in October of this year. It's called Ghost Nation and will appear on the Travel Channel.

Steve & Tango from the original Ghost Hunters will be joining Jason on Ghost Nation. No one from the original Ghost Hunters cast will be joining Grant on the new Ghost Hunters.

I'm looking forward to both shows.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That's cool! Thanks Littlebreeze. I saw last summer on twitter that Jason said he he had something big in the works, but I never thought to check again. And yes, I saw in the commercial and at the website that Grant will have all new people.

I wonder if there has been some kind of fight. I am going to have to go snooping around.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Jason Hawes' new show, Ghost Nation will be premiering on October 11. Travel Channel.