TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Disney +

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Disney + users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 24, 2019 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
We just saw the live action Lady and the Tramp.A really sweet movie. They replaced the siamese cats with some hairless cats.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, November 24, 2019 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
The Jeff Goldblum show is great fun.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just watched "The One and Only Ivan", and by the end I was crying my eyes out. Afterward I had to go read about the real Ivan the gorilla, and it's interesting how they incorporated some true things into a fantasy story where the animals talk.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, December 26, 2023 - 12:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Watched the first episodes available of Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I really like it.
It fills a void. It seems all the fantastical type series I watch, have been canceled or won't be out until next year

Based on Disney Hyperion’s best-selling book series by award-winning author Rick Riordan, "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" is a Disney+ Original series that tells the fantastical story of a 12-year-old modern demigod, Percy Jackson, who's just coming to terms with his newfound divine powers when the sky god Zeus accuses him of stealing his master lightning bolt. With help from his friends Grover and Annabeth, Percy must embark on an adventure of a lifetime to find it and restore order to Olympus.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: