TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 20, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through November 20, 2019 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, October 18, 2019 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just wanted to slap Hope out of that weird panic at the end today when she was questing Liam. She may end up in the nuthouse.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 23, 2019 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, BB Jessica did a good job today and she really had a lot of lines to remember.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 23, 2019 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And I didn't blink and miss it, like a lot of the other guest stars!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 23, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What was she? Did she talk slowly?

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, October 23, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
She was the person filling in for Katie. Said a few lines about the line and social media.
Not any more compelling than any other BB walk ons.

She didn’t say like and kept the twins undercover..

Why the chose her over any of they other boring BB21 cast members I don’t know.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Once in a great while, the spoilers at soaps.com are wrong, and I hope this is one of the times.

For Thurs, Nov 7, there is a simple line with no other hints for it that says:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Someone Dies.

WTH?!?!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Speculation:
Spoiler
Has to be Zoe. She's the only spare. And maybe for extra fun it's a complete accident, but everyone blames Thomas anyway.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, November 02, 2019 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They moved the day of that spoiler to Friday.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, November 02, 2019 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I have some more speculation:

Spoiler
I was thinking it could be someone inconsequential that dies, like Charlie (if the spoiler is true). Doesn't he have some kind of condition? Maybe they could be looking to make Pammy go crazy again. OR, maybe Flo has some kind of adverse reaction due to her operation.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 03, 2019 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, could be, then they wouldn't have to pay for a non-regular character.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh boy, today looks like a set-up for something really bad to happen at Forrester Creations!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was like a scene out of Breaking Bad! I wonder if they'll even find out who falls in there, or whether they'll just be missing. If we see a character wearing something that looks like it won't dissolve in acid, they'll be the one to go in... when they drain it, they'll find that one thing and realise where the missing person is!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If it's just that guy we don't know that falls in, I'll be disappointed. LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, November 08, 2019 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OMG, now that was shocking! I can't believe it.

I did some looking on the internet and if the person is pulled out of the acid within a minute or so, they could survive. So I'm not counting my chickens yet.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, November 08, 2019 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    

Hydrogen flouride is one of those acids that goes through your skin really quickly. It is scarily nasty.

And where is Douglas? Is he in some storage space somewhere?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 11, 2019 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Charlie said it was Hydrofluoric acid. The internet says it's a weak acid. It's still very corrosive. Hydrochloroic acid is one that very quickly burns through your skin.

So even after today's show, I'm still not convinced he's dead.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, November 11, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Yeah, the fact that his face was unharmed when he popped up out of the fluid makes me think whatever acid was there had already been replaced with water. Why wasn’t the door to that space locked?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 11, 2019 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's not the strength of the acid that's the problem, it's how it reacts with water (as bodies are mostly water). Hydroflouric reacts really badly with water, so it kind of eats into your skin. Not the burn, but how it eats it away. It's scary.

Realistically it would never be left in an open vat, and no one would be allowed in the room without respiration equipment.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
This plot line is nuts. Hope is always the suffering one' dealing with guilt, issues, pushing someone into acid' or her Mom pushing him over the balcony or whatever'....I cant stand Thomas' but ether way or however he lives after this will be a miracle' happens a lot on soaps..... oh my'
"And where is Beth" ... These important Kids' that get shuttled around... ???

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did East Coast have a new episode today? West Coast had impeachment hearings instead.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Nobody had a new ep.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
thanks. Wonder if they will do the same on Friday and next week, with the other hearings.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, November 15, 2019 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Today we got an episode, but it was an old one. There are three days of testimony next week, looks like it's going to take a while to find out about Thomas!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
So do we think Hope was hallucinating when Thomas came out of the bedroom closet yesterday?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
There have been episodes???! We've just had the hearings :-( :-(

I'll have to watch them online... I think the last one we had was Monday.