TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Emergence on ABC

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Emergence on ABC users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 16, 2019Seamonkey25 10-16-19  11:12 am
Archive through November 03, 2019Seamonkey25 11-03-19  11:24 am
Archive through November 23, 2019Sanfranjoshfan25 11-23-19  9:07 pm
Archive through December 12, 2019Kappy25 12-12-19  10:53 am
Archive through January 16, 2020Spunky25 01-16-20  12:07 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 16, 2020 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But Helen has Piper's creator now..

In the previously clips. OK the stuff is not glowing but the frame was gold glowy.

And the previews Jo in jail..

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, January 18, 2020 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
So much for any romantic relationship with the FBI guy! And Dad is going away too? I like him!

Piper's powers were not disabled until after she tied up Helen. But apparently Helen gets free anyway.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, January 18, 2020 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I'm really enjoying this show! Pleasant surprise, I was a bit on the fence at the beginning. I think it's because I like Helen, she reminds me of the vilian Dr. Smith on Lost in Space.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, January 18, 2020 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"And Dad is going away too? I like him!"

Don't forget that the bad guys bribed Jo with a cure for her father if she turned over Piper, but she refused.

Piper is still a "good guy" and she's the most likely character to get an opportunity to find that cure, if there really is one.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, January 18, 2020 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I meant Jo's ex by "Dad".... since he seemed to be considering moving?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 18, 2020 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I like the dad, aka Jo's ex, who I hope will not go away. And like Jo's dad, too.

Helen, not so much.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 30, 2020 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I saw glowing from that menacing orb.. And now we have Helen's creator.

Parallels with Jurassic Park.. Jess with nature and people die! And you are not in control.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, February 02, 2020 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I was left wondering at the end of the season episode, what happened when Piper opened her eyes after the bad people/androids said they were going to wake her up. Did they mean Helen or Piper?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, February 02, 2020 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Good question, Cable.. I thought that Helen was still within the new Piper, maybe the creators want to spin two opposites in Piper, since we're in the universe of opposites, good, bad, etc. ..

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, February 02, 2020 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
If any trace of Helen left, it is sure to cause trouble. What were the androids trying to accomplish? To kill all the humans and take over? Looks like they haven't given up.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, February 08, 2020 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Do you know when it will resume or that was it for the season? I don't see it for the next two weeks.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, February 08, 2020 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I think that was the season finale.

I read something about this possibly being cancelled due to low ratings.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, February 09, 2020 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
what ?? no more money for me?

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, February 09, 2020 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Possibly no more $ Sadiesmom. It will likely be one the shows they wait to decide if the will do a 2nd season.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, February 09, 2020 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I hope it returns, I found it more interesting than the one about the airplane re-aooearing after years gone by.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, February 09, 2020 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree, Miz. I've kind of lost interest in Manifest (the airplane one), but this one's fun. Love the cast.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, February 09, 2020 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I would like a 2nd season of Emergence.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, February 10, 2020 - 12:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I know what you mean Babyjaxmom, Manifest started out with a great premise but it's like they started with the best moments of the story and have just been stringing it along ever since.

They need another BIG THING. I wish a ship would arrive at some port and we all learn that it was a ship that vanished a hundred years ago, and the passengers are "old timey" ones that haven't aged a day. Or maybe even an old plane crashes and kills the only passenger, the pilot, and she is determined to be Amelia Earhart.

Just give us *something* besides these silly "callings" that are more confusing than helpful.

Emergence has a better storyline because the story has actually been progressing, unlike Manifest where everyone is running around in circles.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I agree. Lost interest in Manifest also.Its too slow. Emergence had very likable characters and an intriguing story!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: