TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
NCIS New Orleans

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: NCIS New Orleans users admin

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, October 07, 2019 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I can't believe there was never a thread for this show. This is my favorite NCIS. I really love it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 08, 2019 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
They were literally filming the other day at the exit I take to get home from work. My sister called me to warn me about "police cars and ambulances" at the exit by my house, and then it took me a minute to remember that there was a FB by the City of Gretna that they would be filming in that area. You can't swing a cat by the tail without hitting a NCIS: New Orleans film crew around here. And they are always filming in the CBD where I work.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, October 08, 2019 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Cool!!

Auntiegina

08-22-2006

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiegina a private message Print Post    
I wish there was more talk about this show. I really want to talk about last night's episode! I would like to know how you all felt about it. I will check back later to see if any one talks about it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I honestly cannot stress how crazy this show makes me with its locations. Last night's episode where Whatshisname jumped off the bridge... they said that bridge was in Alabama. I take that bridge home every night in New Orleans. And they are making me crazy with how they keep popping back and forth between Mobile and New Orleans. On a GOOD DAY... it is a 2 1/2 hr. drive one way with NO TRAFFIC!!! There is no way they could keep going back and forth every day between New Orleans and Mobile. This show makes me CRAZY!!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Lexiegirl, I felt that way about a couple of shows, I can't remember the name of the one that most bugged me, but they were supposedly based in SF and would show stuff in Sacramento, then would manage to get up to wine country in 10minutes.

It is crazy, LOL.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 08, 2019 - 4:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, at least the Mobile story line has come to an end (albeit a sad ending). I don't follow Hollywood people, but it always amazes me when someone walks away from a hit TV show (and steady income).

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, November 08, 2019 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I like Bull but they go to trial within a few days of the 'crime'. Would most likely be many months or even years.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 08, 2019 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I wonder if they are going to hire someone new or maybe bring back someone (I'm kind of hoping for the guy who was Tammy's boss).

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, November 08, 2019 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I think they need to hire someone...especially if Sebastian leaves.

I haven't watched the entire episode yet... watched from when the doctor was telling Pride about the surgery. All I can think about is how could LaSalle do something so reckless that would put his life in danger considering him mom just lost 1 son... :-(

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, December 10, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, Lexie!! I could NOT watch the original CSI because the scientists in the crime lab were out following up on leads and interviewing suspects. That NEVER happens in real law enforcement.

I couldn't watch the original NCIS show because the Tony character would NEVER have been tolerated, even in a very permissive Federal law enforcement agency because of his blatant sexual harassment of the female agents, not to mention that one of them would have decked his ass WAY before the producers made it okay because he and Ziva really fell in love. Gag me!

I have always enjoyed NCIS New Orleans, but every episode this season seems over the top. It seems like every episode right before the commercial break I am screaming in shock or laughing outrageously. I LOVE this show. And since I am not intimately familiar with either New Orleans or Mobile, the verisimilitude disconnects do not trouble me in the least.

Oh, and since I retired and no longer work in the deep south, I really, really miss those rich and distinctive Louisiana accents. Sure, these actors don't do them especially well (except the guy who just got killed), but it's better than nothing.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... if I remember correctly almost ALL the CSI agents from the different shows were out following up on leads and chasing down suspects. That made me crazy.

There is so much about NCIS: New Orleans that makes those of us that live here absolutely bat-shit crazy, I could be here for hours snarking on the show.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
LOL, you need to not watch the show until YEARS later, like I did for original CSI.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Sunday, March 08, 2020 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
This show has gotten so stupid and weird. Not at all like it used to be. Horrible

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 09, 2020 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Not just stupid and weird, but the story lines drag on forever.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: