TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
EVIL

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: EVIL users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 25, 2019Chieko25 10-25-19  1:49 pm
Archive through January 21, 2020Heckagirl63125 01-21-20  2:10 pm
Archive through June 05, 2022Sincebb125 06-05-22  7:42 pm
Archive through July 30, 2022Mizinvanccouver25 07-30-22  8:18 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That’s funny!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Last night's episode freaked me out! At the end when Kristen was screaming, I was wondering if she was horrified by what the woman's husband had done to her or horrified by what he pulled out of her? I wanted them to show us, but of course they didn't. I wonder if they'll just move on to another storyline next week or continue with this one?

It was also kind of funny when Kristen's mom (can never remember her name) took Lexi to the office to meet her creepy demon boss, and Lexi didn't see anything unusual.

Whenever Leland is on the screen, he makes my skin crawl! And Kristen's former therapist Boggs isn't much better. I can't stop singing "Allouette."

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
For some reason episode 8 didn't show up for us on Paramount Canada till Tuesday this week.

Babyjaxmom....yah... I was wondering too why she was screaming; what came out or just how gruesome her murder. Also re: Lexi and "the boss" was sure grandma was acting incredulous because she couldn't see him as he was or that he was being nice to her. Then when they left and she asked how many eyes he had I realized that was why, his appearance. I still can't believe what a willing participant grandma is being! However I guess she was involved even before Leland, with her "dolls".

The therapist is such a wimp and follower. At the beginning I thought he was stronger.

How about the phrase David was having to listen for,"Honky Tonk!" LOL Made me laugh.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 5:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I found myself counting the words to see if I could get them right! lol

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Mizinvancouver, the reason Kristen's mom (what the heck is her name anyway?) is going along with Leland is because he held her hostage and injected her with whatever they're injecting her with (something nasty, I'm sure). She had broken up with him, but he took her by force and started giving her those infusions, and now she's a part of his team. Boggs must be the same.

The honky tonk thing was funny! I was also counting the words. I was so distracted by waiting for someone to say "honky tonk," that I missed a bunch of dialogue.

Ketchuplover, I've started going "Boop" to my dog's nose!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom....Kristen's mom's name is Sheryl. No my memory didn't come back, I googled it. lol

I don't remember her being kidnapped. I thought she went willingly and wanted the stuff put in her.

Love this show....looking forward to next weeks. :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom, there's actually a challenge out there where you see how many times in a row can you boop your dog before he gets mad or leaves.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
How about that season finale? Wow! So creepy!!! Glad Andy is finally home. His little girls saved his life!

How are we going to wait a whole year for the next installment? I hate that so many shows only do 8 episodes a season. Lazy bas*****! 😁

Every time I go in the bathroom now, I tell hubby when I come out, "I think I saw an eyeball come up in the toilet when I was flushing it." Ugh!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was really good. What are they going to do now Kristen knows her mother is working where her egg was sent... and what about that goat type boss, who was in their tent with the ugly demon baby that Kristen dreamed about? Does it mean that baby is from her egg with the goat demon?!?!?

So weird, so good!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I was disappointed that the mean guy in the red car that Kristan gave the stock tip to wasn't seen all frazzled and disheveled with a dark figure chasing him.

I'm guessing that will be addressed next season?

It's not an important issue to be wrapped up (so far), but he was such an ass I really wanted to see him put in his place. Maybe we'll see him in the future as a homeless guy living in Kristens back yard or something. :-)

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Did Kristin realize what her daughter's were trying to tell her about Leland being involved with those fake calls from Mt Everest?
And what timing those girls have, Andy was on his way to being killed!
I hope Kristin's eyes open up about her mother now that she has seen her at work.
I sure hope it's not too long before next season. This show is getting good reviews.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I finally watched the last episode yesterday.

Cablejockey, I think Kristin sees the connection with her mom with Leland, Leland and HER EGG inside that mother!!!

I wonder how the girls figured out about the video being fake and then to ping Leland? OR that he had something to do with it?

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Mizi, the girls knew the video was fake and that it was Leland because when they were sending messages to call Leland's pig character in the game, they heard the noises the game makes in the background of the fake video.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Naja....but how did the girls know the videos from their dad were fake? I get how they knew with the game, that's how they figured out it was him.

Can't wait for more!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Mizi, Remember the Asian future predictor Grace told the smallest daughter that Dad was alive and coming home Thursday? The girls trust her, so when the girls were in their little huddle in the bedroom, that's when they decided to see if maybe it's Leland playing a trick. They made their little line back to Mom's bedroom to relay whether they heard the game noise, and they did. There was nothing deeper than that. They all know Leland is bad and has been screwing with them, so of course he's their first guess.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think the little girls also said when they were in the game with Leland, they heard the ringer from their dad's phone when Kristen was trying to FaceTime him--or whatever app she uses.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Naja....yes....I recall that but what BAbyjaxmom just said is the piece I was missing! Thanks BJM!

Wonder how long we have to wait for the next season?

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I don't want to wait too long. This show is so out there you never know what will happen. And if they wait too long, those girls will all be teenagers!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Those little girls have already grown so much since this show started. They are adorable, and I love how well they're directed to all talk at once and giggle like little girls do. They are hilarious!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
They are! Love the chatter and cross talk, just like real life

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: