TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 28, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Cancellations and Renewals: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 28, 2019 users admin

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Lol, Sanfran. I will be having a wake, but I'll be getting 1 last season first. šŸ˜Š

Just like Supernatural.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The 100 cancelled by CW, will finish with next season (the one after this week's season finale).

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Awwww, man. I love The 100. Have been watching faithfully since the beginning.

The Spanish Princess is canceled? Does this mean they won't even finish the story? I love that one, too. But I guess we all really know how it ends with Henry and Kathryn.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The Spanish Princess got eight more episodes to finish the series and then that's it. I'm not sure when they'll air, but I presume next year.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I kind of freaked when I saw Preacher in the cancel list. I LOVE that show and season 4 just started yesterday. I was worried that it would be left hanging - a forever cliffhanger. (It's a serialized story, not something like L&O with a crime of the week)

Anyhow, I ran across an article where the producers and cast were reassuring everyone that all the loose ends would tied up and none of them left dangling. That's the kind of cancellation I can easily accept. Whew!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The OA cancelled by Netflix.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I think I am getting more confused by shows, I had to give up on Preacher because it seemed to have deeper meanings that I was not getting, Too hard with the little one constantly in my lap on the computer yelling "muffin man" or "bunny hop" to do research on TV shows, not to mention watch anything on TV not kid songs or her new love big band music for us to dance.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sanfran, I agree!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Snowfall renewed by FX.

Atlanta renewed by FX.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
The Spanish Princess got eight more episodes to finish the series and then that's it. I'm not sure when they'll air, but I presume next year.

Thanks, Kitt! That should be enough to finish the story. I didn't expect it to go on for very long, but wanted them to at least finish the story (season ended with Henry and Kathryn's wedding). I love all things Philippa Gregory!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I just heard ā€œSplitting up togetherā€ was cancelled, I donā€™t know how I missed this, does anyone know if there is one more season or is it gone?

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
<your list doesn't say if it's for renewed or canceled shows. > SanfranJosh....these are all canceled shows, for some this will be their last season. I'll have to see if I can recall which website I saw the list on.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
SanFranJosh. found this by googling "Netflix has renewed controversial teen drama 13 Reasons Why for a fourth and final season, Deadline reports. In addition, the streamer has announced that Season 3 will premiere on Friday, Aug. 23. ... TVLine's handy Streaming Renewal Scorecard has been updated to reflect 13 Reasons' final season pickup"

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Misspoufy you didn't need to go to all that trouble. I don't even watch 13 Reasons Why, but it was in that list and I'd read somewhere that it had been renewed.....and I just used it as an example as to why I was confused about the list.

But thanks anyhow! I appreciate it.

Btw, I just remembered something I'd forgotten about. Did you know that there are 4 different links to see if shows are renewed or canceled at the top of this very page? I offered up one of those links years ago and had since forgotten all about it.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Saturday, August 10, 2019 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Sanfranjosh...thanks, I've used them. This list happened to come from a website where I was looking for something entirely different (movie info) and they had the list of canceled shows, ratings by network, etc. Wish I could remember which site it was....but there's been too many sleeps since then. lol

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Animal Kingdom was renewed for season 5 a couple weeks ago.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Instinct cancelled by CBS.

Annie

08-15-2009

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Annie a private message Print Post    
Instinct was cancelled? Dang it!! I really liked that show.

Starr

07-09-2005

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Me too!!! I had a bad feeling this season when they started airing two new episodes each week. I enjoyed every character on there.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Bummer! :-(

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Boo

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Bummer! We've been having an Instinct binge the past couple of days. We lost our CBS provider for 3 weeks (contract di$pute between CBS and DirecTV) and have been trying to catch up with the episodes we missed. I hate watching things On Demand. They won't let you skip the commercials.

I am sorry to see this show go. I love Alan Cumming and was looking forward to seeing him and Sam become parents on the show.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Succession renewed by HBO.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Ballers ending after the upcoming season on HBO..

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
South Side renewed by Comedy Central.