TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 15, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: BULL: Archive through December 15, 2018 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yeah I figured it out to like within the first few minutes. And this was definitely one of the worst Scripts.. too many plot holes.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I wonder if they have new writers this year. The show is different then last year. IMO

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I have to admit I'm glad the blond's con artist boyfriend storyline is over. I found it tiresome, and took over the show for too long. A more satisfying payoff would have been Bull nailing him in court with the teams help.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, January 26, 2018 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Oh, I thought the airport scene was perfect.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Now see, I thought they wrapped it up too soon and it was too "pat." All tied up with a big bow, and they never spoke of it again. That just didn't seem realistic to me. You'd think they'd still call her to testify in court. Wonder if that will happen in a future episode?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Realism is not one of this show's strengths.

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Did they ever explain how that woman knew everything about the wealthy family? (That wasn't so wealthy) I know she said it was her life, she studied everything about them, etc... But how would she know the husband had been on the dark web? I thought the point of the dark web was that you and everything you were up to was secret?!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
She knew about it because she read it in script. :-)

Drama outweighs logic in most courtroom shows. Cop shows, too.

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
LOL

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the airport scene a lot. But I still was hoping Bull would ride to the rescue and nail this guy in court.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Season finale tonight. It sure seems like it hasn't been on that long.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, somehow I forgot that he had a heart attack... and now Marissa is married to her ex! This should be interesting.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 5:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I'm going to miss Cable.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ditto OG.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I am going to miss Cable also. I knew she wasn't coming back for some reason, but I had hoped they wouldn't kill her off.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
DH and I figured out what happened to Cable before Bull and his crew did. We figured that scene at the beginning of cars falling off that bridge (by the way, my WORST nightmare!!! Kept me awake thinking about that last night) had to do with something.

So sad about Cable, but I read that she is going to try her hand at directing a film. Good for her! Maybe we'll see her at an awards show sometime in the future.

https://tvline.com/2018/07/13/bull-annabelle-attanasio-leaving-season-3-cable-mccrory/

And yeah, Dipo, hubby and I totally forgot that Bull had a heart attack at the end of last season. They need to refresh our memories a little, for those of us whose memories aren't as sharp as they used to be. I can't remember what happened on the show last week, let alone four months ago!!!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I never saw than ending coming.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Me neither, but I'm glad they went with the twist, cause I didn't think either decision would satisfy everybody. It could have been very controversial and divisive. We don't need more of that in our TV shows!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I thought that ending worked! Good job writers.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I just watched the latest episode of this season. I also never saw the ending coming. Huh! What a twist and satisfactory ending.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I liked that they figured out the scam. Good show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, December 14, 2018 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I remember when she was on the show. We had hoped they'd make her a regular, since we've always liked her. Sorry she had such a bad experience, but good for her for speaking up. I worked in a "guy's club" environment many years ago. They would make fun of me and call me a prude if I objected to their crude talk. I'm glad attitudes are changing.

https://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/television/article/CBS-settled-with-Dushku-over-Bull-star-s-sexual-13465500.php

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, December 14, 2018 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I just deleted the shows I taped but haven't watched.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm really sorry to hear this about Michael Weatherly. I've always liked him, but we've been on the fence about this show. We may be done with it also. I like all the rest of the cast, too, but sometimes it seems a little silly. And he's like Perry Mason, in that he never loses a case.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I watch the show but his character's arrogance (and likely his real life arrogance) is very off-putting. I'm shocked this hasn't created more waves already.