TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 28, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: American Horror Story: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 28, 2019 users admin

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Too dark for me. I like scary when it is raining outside and you know thew Butler did it. This is gory as past seasons have been yet they were also scary. This is no fun and I have no urge to check in On Demand; I just don't miss it. I want a show where I am looking forward to the next week.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I’ve seen the first two and it’s just weird. But not in any wonderful way. I don’t get what is going on yet. Again it just seems like they are trying to push it farther than last year.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That was fun seeing all the witches back last night. I guess witches aren't affected by radiation.

Zgoodgirl

08-22-2003

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zgoodgirl a private message Print Post    
Awesome to see Queenie and Madison back and to know where they were all this time in their own little ‘hell’.
After missing the last two seasons, I am sucked back in.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I loved how they tied Hotel into it. 1st part of the ep was a little boring but once we got more witches the ep flew by!

Zgoodgirl

08-22-2003

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zgoodgirl a private message Print Post    
Me too Pamy. But now I have to go back and watch Coven again. My sister and I argued for ever about how Madison died as she could not remember. She just remembered her storming off after she refused to resurrect Zoe.

Looking forward to this season now.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought this youtube from last Halloween was pretty funny.

Sarah Paulson and Andy from Ellen's show go through a "American Horror Story" themed haunted house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa6AkqJnIuU

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Stevie Nicks was so good last night. I was so happy to see her. I had to play her part twice. Once watching, and a second time putting my head back, closing my eyes, and melting while I just listened.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 12, 2018 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
me too!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, October 12, 2018 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I loved seeing the witches and the hotel again last week. I haven’t seen this week’s episode yet but I’m looking forward to it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That was wild how they showed Michael as the one who killed Black Dahlia.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think I'm losing the plot. Are they still just showing the life of Michael through the years before the apocalypse?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ohhhhhhh, I think they're showing everybody's past.

Luvstarzz35

08-21-2008

Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvstarzz35 a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed it. And, I will also be going back to watch Coven again lol

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 27, 2019 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am re-watching season 1 on Amazon, and it's nothing like I remember. It's so much more complicated and convoluted. I also can't believe how many minor characters went on to be major characters in later seasons, and I didn't even realize they were in season 1.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 28, 2019 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Season 1 was outstanding.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, May 28, 2019 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Season one, "Murder House", was one of the best seasons of AHS (I think "Hotel" would be a close second)...but for me, Murder House was THE best ghost story EVER!

I'd never seen a story about ghosts/haunting when the spirits haunted the tenants but also haunted each other, pulling tricks and causing mayhem even when the human tenants weren't home! The way the ghosts messed with each another was great fun...and the humans were "a bit off" as well. I crack up every time I think of crazy burn victim, played by Denis O'hare, horribly scarred across his face and head, tried to borrow money from the house owner, played by Dylan Mcdermott...and when McDermott asked "Why?", he answered that it was for new head shots! So sick, but it was surprisingly funny.

I think I've already seen season 1 at least three times. Maybe I need to take another look soon...

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 31, 2019 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I didn't realize Roanoke was actually part of season 1. I can 't believe I forgot about that.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 31, 2019 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
BTW, did Tate and Connie Britton's evil little boy from season 1 grow up to be anyone in a later season? (Remember at the end he killed his nanny, so you got the feeling he was gong to grow up to be just like Tate)

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, May 31, 2019 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"I didn't realize Roanoke was actually part of season 1. I can 't believe I forgot about that."

I don't remember any connection between Roanoak and Murder House....except maybe Sara Paulson playing the "TV psychic" on both, right?

I've seen season 1 at least 3 times but don't remember any mention or connection it had to Roanaok other than the TV psychic character.

What was the connection I missed?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 31, 2019 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
In season 1, Constance called a psychic to help Violet get rid of the ghost gay couple. The psychic told the whole Roanoke story about the lost settlers. She said how they put the word "Croatoan" on the post to keep away the evil ghosts I guess. And later when Violet was fighting off the gay ghost with the darker hair, she started yelling "Croatoan! Croatoan! Croatoan!" thinking it would make him go away.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, May 31, 2019 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I didn't remember that scene...but I haven't rewatched Murder House since I saw Roanoke.

When you said that "Roanoke was actually part of season 1", you were referring to the story of the original settlers who vanished around 1590, not the AHS season called Roanoke, right? I thought you meant a plotline connection between those seasons along the lines of the connection between Murder House and Hotel, when Lady GaGa actually showed up at Murder House in one scene.

"And later when Violet was fighting off the gay ghost with the darker hair,"

You mean Spock, right? :-)

PS And thanks for reminding me how to spell "Roanoke"!

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Friday, May 31, 2019 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I can’t watch this show I’m to chicken. I tried watching the first one and I was having nightmares.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, May 31, 2019 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think that baby was in the last season

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Season 9 starts September 18!

American Horror Story: 1984

The teasers and trailers make it look like a throwback to 80s slasher summer camp movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WO2NflWmI8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3moeF9RE94