TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 11, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well finally, LOL, Dante is divorcing LULU!!

You gout your wish Lostfan.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Good grief! Does Shiloh just never going to die? Ugh

Yes thank god tveg needed to end this Danta sherade

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Was GH on today? My dvr didn’t record it 🤔

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yes it was on, they had Wiley's birthday party, Michael went to visit Nell (she then saw a picture of Sasha holding Wiley so didn't tell him whatever it was she had planned). Then Nell talked to Harmony about keeping Shiloh away from her grandson.

Ava's new physic said there were alot of dead people around her (Helena was there, LOL); and Kiki is still mad at Ava for believing Ryan. Ava went to visit Ryan.

OH, Shiloh got his medical records from GH to give as a gift to his son (of course he overheard someone talking about the party being at the metrocort) Julian and Brad are concerned that Lucas will be able to tell that Shiloh is not the Dad if he reads them.

Oh and I am hoping that Nell excapes and kills Shiloh.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo!

Haha! I like that idea of Nell killing Shiloh 😂😂

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 3:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Lostfan - my DVR did not record it either :-(

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Somebody kill Shiloh!

Billy Miller is leaving so I wonder how that will work out, if it will have to do with his past and Shiloh.

And please, end the baby story and give Michael his baby back already!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, is Shiloh getting killed today!!! It sure looked like a setup, wherever that was that he was meeting someone.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Shoot, false alarm, LOL.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I can’t think of her name, but it’s prob that blond lady that that Finn had to revive. I know she is back to GH

Whatever Shiloh is doing is probably setting up a scenario for Drew’s character to leave GH

Or it’s that guy mentioned in the papers that Kim read to Drew

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Is it me or does Cassandra Pierce look like she could be Helena ‘s daughter? LOL

And she looks just as evil

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, I just love Diane.....
General Hospital @GeneralHospital
·
41m
WATCH: Diane asks Alexis the important questions. 🧐 @carolynhennesy @NancyLeeGrahn
#GH

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I love that Alexa’s is stuck in the elevator with sexy DR. Now maybe they will take their attraction to the next level!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Putting in my prediction now that the person helping Cassandra is Nikolas Cassadine and he's come to take revenge on Valentin.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
That is a great prediction. They would not have been bringing him up and that whole psychic not being able to see him thing, if he was not coming back.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I hope it’s Tyler coming back as Nicolas

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Can someone please kill Shiloh already!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Lost, I say this every day! And now he has Cameron so I am assuming he is going to implant the memories into Franco?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
So now I guess this is when Sasha’s true identity comes out when she will need a blood transfer and Nina won’t be compatible

And it’s a bummer that GH is going to make a great character (Franco) into a character with no memory of his friends and family!!

Couldn’t they have just killed off Shiloh already! Arrrg

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
The scene between Franco and Cameron had me in tears.

I read an interesting thing today. I read that, and it could be wrong, that Anna is going to be Peter's real mother but Faison is not his father. It will be Robert. I think maybe why they have Robert so anti-Peter right now so there will be some kind of big reconciliation when the truth comes out. He could actually be Robin's twin.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Lulu is a buzz kill!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Haha! Maybe Cameron will take out Shiloh

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Soooooooo.....will Franco have Drew's memories or will the whole thing be a complete failure? I'm on the side of failure but somehow think he will and it will kill his relationship with Liz.

Florin

08-27-2006

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I am sorry every time I see Lulu I think she reminds me of a bird. Lol

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
How did willow and Lucas put together the baby was her “son”. (I know he is Michaels”

I would like it if Franco has Drew’s memory. I think it would be entertaining..