TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through August 22, 2019 users admin

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Anyone else as excited for today's episode as I am? I can't wait!!! So worried that Thomas will break down the door and do something horrible to ruin this moment we've all been waiting for!

Kitt, looking at Beth, I'd say she looks to be about 6 months in real time. Just a guess though.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
You're 100% correct, Kitt. I thought you might have an idea what the B&B timeline is. I never have any idea.

I haven't known many babies, but to me Beth looks like a 7 or 8 mo old, because she still looks like a baby (instead of a toddler).

The only possible clue as to how old Beth isn't is that they haven't had a 1 year party for her, yet. Has Kelly had a 1 year party? If so, isn't Beth approx. 9 months younger?

Anyway, I'm very excited for the episodes this week. I think they'll be good. :-)

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Wowzers' today was a day I have been waiting and waiting for...Really great episode.

By the way' Where is Baby Kelly anyway' we never see her, hmmmm as if the adopted baby is the only one. Anyway' Steph is going to crack when she totally figures it out.

As for Baby Beth, I do daycare and to me' she looks right around 7 months in that area' but all baby's are different. She is a cutie pie' but then again so was baby Kelly, but she seems to not be important anymore or just REALLY sleeps A lot' ha ha

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought for sure someone was going to get thrown over the rail, but then they moved to the roof. Then I was sure someone would get thrown off the roof, but it didn't happen :-(
LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think it's just that working with babies is difficult, so they prefer to pretend the other one is asleep :-).

Yep, Naja, I thought Thomas was going to at least dangle Liam or something, so that Hope could see his true colours. Not that they are hard to miss.

I can't wait for them to tell Ridge. I like seeing the smile wiped off his face.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just putting this here for no particular reason...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKZiWRVT6Xk

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Goodness, I am loving all this excitement! These last 4 episodes have all had me on the edge of my seat. :-)

I, too, thought someone was going to go over the side. Lol, it really felt good when Liam punched Thomas. I wish Hope would've punched him, too.

I wonder how hard Ridge & Steffy are going to make this for Hope. I can't see those 2 just accepting it and handing Beth to Hope. I hope I'm wrong.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
As the adoption is fraudulent, even though Steffy's an innocent party I can't see any way she can keep Beth.

But Hope is kind enough to keep up the blended family idea, and hopefully they can all live very close together (assuming Steffy can keep her hands off Liam) and it won't be as bad a transition as it could otherwise be. And Steffy, apart from that one night when Liam was out of it and I thought Steffy took advantage, has been pretty great herself recently (a complete reversal of character imo) so maybe the writers will keep with it and it will be relatively without drama.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Would not Taylor kind of also be at fault for slipping cash for the baby' It all was so shady at the time, Really Steph was just a innocent party, Her Mom made it happen..Baby just shows up like that and hurry hurry and get it done, All was very weird.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am betting Steffy isn't going to go along with all this and find it hard to accept. She'll put up a big fight I think.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Finally! The moment I've been waiting for. It was so romantic & perfect. My heart felt so full, i thought it was going to explode. 💞 💖. I couldn't be happier.

Chewpito, i don't know if Taylor did anything wrong legally. However, i certainly found it hard to believe that she wasn't suspicious that the doctor who delivered Hope's baby suddenly had a newborn to sell only a few days later.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I have a quick question, where was Steff when Hope and Liam got there to see the baby? It seemed they were all alone, surely the baby was not just left there alone till they got there?' (this was not some dream faze was it?) Wouldn't Steff have been there to see this happen? Something seemed odd, and where is Thomas?

Things I think about' lol

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That's what DH said, Chewpito!(about it being a dream)

Plus, didn't Steffy leave the house with Beth yesterday (still same day on the show) to go to the doctor or something? All I remember is she said she was bringing Beth with her.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
The sitter was there with Beth, Steffy took Kelly to the Dr. When Liam and Hope got there, Liam thanked the sitter.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I think Steffy said something to Ridge about Tiffany coming to keep Beth while she took Kelly to an appointment. BUT—Where was Douglas during all of this? I just realized he should have been at Steffy’s.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Well, today they finally mentioned that Douglas was on a play date. The BEST thing that happened today is that our ATT Uverse in the DFW area is showing CBS again so I don’t have to watch B&B or BB live on the app anymore. Yay!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    

You made me check my CBS, it's back in my area too!!! That's so funny, I didn't even play my BnB recording, I just assumed it would be blank so I went straight to youtube! Thanks for letting me know!

Today... poor Steffy. I never think she can act but she did a good job of looking stunned and heartbroken today.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I found out through a post n a neighborhood app. I was at the dr and bummed that I missed the episode and would have to wait until it came out online. Did the same thing, ran to my DVR and found it recorded. Yay!

And yes regarding Steffy. When she won the best actress Emmy this year I was surprised but her acting today was spot on.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Lol, if she was supposed to be stunned and heartbroken then her acting was wasted on me. To me, Steffy was defensive and intentionally in denial. I admit that I will always have a negative perception of Steffy.

How could she have been stunned when she already knew that Liam believed that was Beth. She had to have been thinking about that the whole time she was out. She was unusually possessive as soon as she saw Hope. She even used the "my daughter" label, which I'd never heard her say to Hope before. As they slowly explained everything it seemed to me that Steffy was intentionally missing the point... like it was obvious where they were going w/ the story, but she was refusing to acknowledge it happened to Hope.

Can't wait to see today what her initial response will be. Will it be sorrow nd horror for what was done to Hope, or will it be for herself? I'm expecting that Steffy is going to fight Hope for the baby.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
When's someone going to ask about Douglas?!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Kitt' ha ha...

And Thomas...Good grief.

and where is steff?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hard to tell if it's only been one day or longer, but I'm surprised they haven't brought Beth back to see Steffy and Kelly. The way the show goes, though, we might not see Steffy now for weeks.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I was so busy today and only got a glimpse but looks like Thomas is about to go 'even more' nuts...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes indeed! "Til death us do part" :o

But they did mention Douglas!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Where is Douglas' in a boarding school or a long play date? Thanks Kitt

On a side note' I was in a really bad marriage in my 20s (very bad) but anyway, I just wanted to comment that 'they are doing a pretty good job of showing "Crazy Thomas"..He does crazy very good' scares me.