TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 04, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through August 04, 2019 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm caught up... why don't they ask Douglas why he's saying Phoebe is Beth. If he says he heard his daddy saying it on the phone it would put a whole different light on things!

Zoe had an interesting comment (think it was her) that Hope and Liam could find out that Phoebe was Beth without them having to say it. If it had happened some unconnected way (can't imagine how) Beth would have been in trouble for the fraud but they might not have hated her if she could have claimed she didn't know Hope was the mother.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Great episode today. Douglas is a great little actor.
Can’t wait for the stuff to hit the fan when Brooke finds out.
Wyatt deserves to get blown up too. As well as Quinn finding out perfect Flo is not perfect at all.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Douglas is a little creepy! I hope it's just good acting ;).

Good acting all round really, Hope and Liam actors have been especially good.

It seems unlikely they'll be able to tell Hope before Thomas demands she sleeps with him. I wondered if he'd drugged the champagne as they had him have that call from a friend at the relevant time, and the friend (indirectly) mentioned the drugs he'd supplied.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I missed the ep yesterday. Much to my dismay, our local news felt it was more important to drone on for hours about some refinery fire instead of airing B&B. Thank goodness for my On-Demand, though, b/c that was an episode worth seeing! :-) And now we're only 1 step away from what I've been waiting for. I can not wait!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Yes, there has been some good acting in this storyline. The Hope actress has impressed me the most, because she's brought me to tears just about every day since she lost Beth. I've felt like I could really feel her suffering.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Oh, and let's not forget, the baby Beth actress has been showing us some pretty good skills, too. LoL

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Baby Beth is the sweetest happiest baby ever on that show. DH and I comment on her to each other every day.

Wow, I just looked it up and the current Baby Beth is already the 4th baby to portray her. Her name is Madeline Valdez.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Finally!!! Don’t miss today’s episode. I know there is more to play out but Hope finally knows the truth and there is a locked door between Hope/Liam and Thomas! I can relax this weekend, lol.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
My favorite line today was when Douglas said to Thomas on the phone "Aunt Steffy and Liam are nice. Not mean like you".

hahaha

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was so exciting!! I really thought they'd drag it out with Hope getting taken somewhere by Thomas, but so happy she now knows!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
It was so nice that B&B gave me exactly what I wanted for my birthday week! I am so happy. :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Happy Birthday Whrlwnd!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I thought the same thing Kitt' I was so happy liam came to the rescue..

Thank goodness the truth came out' good grief, this was exhausting..

Happy Birthday Whrlwnd' ...

Now what happens...Thomas gets a slap on the hand... What is Ridge going to think....Pull out the $$$$$ and all will be fine....ahhhhh

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Can someone please tell me what happened? I hate not having CBS. ANd too busy to watch any of the live stuff that is not recordable

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
well, I missed yesterday' but seems Flo finally spilled the beans' but only after Douglas repeats it to all to hear that Baby Beth is alive and is Phoebe'
Liam's brother' (damn forget his name) is blowing a gasket in disbelief as Flo trys to save face.

Geese it took them all awhile to figure it all out but Liam jumped to the rescue...Thomas was trying to get a helicopter to wisk Hope away to some secret hiding place and she felt nervouse and locked a door' at the Forester building.

Liam over heard a phone call between Thomas and Steff saying they were going away' him and Hope, and for her to not listen to Douglas' (what a dummy)...and take care of him till 'whenever' ha ha..

Liam figured it out that they were at Forester and ran to the rescue...Found Hope in a office and locked the door' He told Hope everything and it kinda ended with Thomas banging on the locked door' yelling at Hope to not believe anything and Hope in total shock'.....

Tomorrow we see what else will come of this.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Chewpito!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's only 18 minutes if you do have the time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gANvKAGzfJ8

Otherwise...

Flo admits everything to Liam and Wyatt, that Zoe's father the doc switched the baby with a stillborn and that's who they held on the night of the birth, and that Phoebe is Hope.

Meanwhile Douglas calls Thomas to tell him how mean he is and how he likes Steffy and Liam. Thomas is right in there with the evilness, telling him how he feeds him and Liam doesn't. Then Thomas tries to make sure he hasn't said anything and Douglas tells him he told Liam that Phoebe is Hope.

Back to Zoe and the brothers, and she tells them who knew (Xander, Zoe, her mum, Thomas) and just then Thomas rings to warn her that Liam might be coming. She puts him on speakerphone so the guys hear Thomas' threats.

They hear Pam in the background doing something like organising the flight for them (can't remember) so Liam knows where Hope is, he rushes over and tells Hope everything, while Thomas bashes on the door, telling Hope it's her honeymoon.

Hope's just left agape, no response yet, so I'm not sure if she's going to believe Liam or not.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ooops, I guess I type more slowly :-) :-).

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt!! That is great!!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt! That was awesome!!!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Thank you Kitt & Chewpito, y'all are sweet. :-)

Julie, there are 2 websites where I go to read detailed daily recaps when I miss an episode. One is soaps.sheknows.com and the other is soapcentral.com.

Does anyone remember what month we saw Hope have the baby? Was it in early Jan of this year?

If B&B will keep on this track of giving me what I want (fat chance, lol) then Zoe will be deported back to London, Dr Scumbag will be extradited back here and go to prison, Thomas will go to prison for running Emma off the road (and watching her die!), Flo will have to go back to being a bar tender, Sally Spectra will tell Wyatt to get lost when he comes crawling back, and Steffy will leave town. :-) If only... Actually, this would probably be a good time for me to stop watching B&B if I want to believe the above. :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Whrlwnd, I looked back and see that I had posted on Dec 28, 2018, that Hope's water broke. That was a Friday. So the next week they must have shown the birth.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Whrlwind' I like your thinking and also thanks for the links. I only watch a few times a week but thats usually good enough, as they drag things out for months...but in the episode they are still wearing the same outfit...ha ha

This is the only soap I watch, possibly because its short, but I've watched it for decades..

I will prob keep watching too, to see what other crazy things' in the life of Genoa city happen.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja.

So, Hope gave birth to Beth at the beginning of Jan, and she's finding out she's alive at the beginning of Aug. It's only taken 7 months. Even though it's been torture, and has seemed like an eternity, I think that seems like a pretty reasonable length for a soap storyline.

It also means to me that Hope still had a little more time to bond w/ her baby than Steffy has. I really can't wait until Hope has her baby in her arms, and finally gets to take her home.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The calendar timeline might not be the timeline the show uses. How old does Beth look? I'm not good at baby ages.