TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 29, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through July 29, 2019 users admin

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Wow, thanks, I forgot about him sleeping with caraline all drugged up.

Yep he is a freak, super freak. Lol.

Will catch up tomorrow.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Thomas seemed so nice when he was with Sally. I can’t stand him or horn dog Wyatt.
I’ve only been watching a couple years and so far Wyatt has been in love with Steffy, his step mom, Sally and now the pure and perfect Flo.
Gag me. 🥴🤮

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Wyatt was in love & married to Hope before Steffy.

I did not know that Thomas had slept w/ a drugged Caroline. That must've been during one of my breaks from B&B. Did he drug her? If not, did he realize she was out of it?
Like father, like son. I remember when Ridge slept w/ a drugged Brooke once, too.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Remember how Hope and Wyatt met? Wyatt was naked on the property near the cabin. It was a silly scene.
Also, the first baby Hope lost was Wyatt's baby.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Whrlwnd'
I am really trying to think back now' wasn't Caroline crushing on Ridge? and then He told her to back off? She was all sad and started drinking to excess and then took something thinking it was one thing but it was Xanax (taken from Wyatt,s Moms purse) then was past out in a hotel or somewhere and Thomas came over to comfort her and she was clearly out of it' and that is when he took advantage of her... I cant remember, just bits and pieces. Someone here will now.
Anyway from that drugged out interaction she got pregnant and she thought it was ridges but I guess it was Thomas's.. It was all quit nuts. I think Thomas and Ridge even fought??

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
And this time it is Thomas who is doing the drugging! I thought Hope would be his target but now it looks like he drugged Liam. To what end? Maybe he will encourage Steffy to go for it with Liam, lol.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 5:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Thank you Chewpito for filling me in. :-) I had no idea... I'd always thought they'd had an affair, since Caroline ended up with him in the end.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh here we go again... is Steffy going to be pregnant, or does it just break Hope and Liam up for good, or as long as it takes for the baby secret to be revealed?

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Thomas being a complete nut job is hard to take but Wyatt is the one that makes me want to hurl. Every time I see him with Flo it’s disgusting. I can’t wait for him to find out what a liar she is .
I never want to see Sally back with him even though I loved them as a couple.
He is a total not printable words. Even crazy Thomas is better than him.
At least Thomas is a creepy nut job. What is Wyatt, I love you wait I don’t, I love someone else excuse.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, Wyatt is awful right now, I can't wait for him to get his comeuppance. Shame there aren't more males around for Sally.

But Thomas is still worse ;).

Oh and what is Steffy's excuse? She knows Liam isn't over Hope or Beth. Silly decision of hers. (Silly of him too, of course, but he's drugged.)

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Well, I hope Zoe remembers that she is the one who called Thomas and most likely signed a death certificate for Xander. Maybe Zoe and Thomas will eventually end up together. They deserve each other.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I was concerned today that Thomas was going to physically harm Douglas to have a need to rush him to the ER with Hope to show how much they needed her NOW. It ended up not as severe as killing Emma but still a creepy Dad thing.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Me too, I thought he was going to drug him.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
This is really getting sick', tell Hope about her baby! I am glad she did not give in to Thomas today' but I guess he will just drug her .. I see that coming..
The monster on the wall is a new LOW. Oh yea, I just remembered "Thomas is Taylor's Son"...it all makes sense now....ha ha ha

Cathie

08-16-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I think you are right Chewpito, and I think Thomas will drug her and try to get her pregnant to lock in his claim on her. Definitely Taylor’s son...

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
woa, nobody talking..... the kid knows 'baby Hope is alive' .... this could get dicey...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 2:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I am away. I saw the previous week, but not the last week. Which kid knows, Douglas?

Piper45840

03-02-2006

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 3:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Piper45840 a private message Print Post    
Douglas said at the end of yesterdays episode that Baby Beth is alive. Can't wait for Hope to get Beth back!!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Yes Douglas, He overheard Thomas/Dad talking on the phone/ threatening Flo and he heard 'Bla bla bla, must never know baby Beth is alive'.

Douglas repeated what he heard to Thomas and he/Thomas is about to blow a gasket. Not sure if he would hurt the kid but gave him some pretty strong warnings and a rough arm to keep his yap shut...
But no no no' Douglas spits it out the first chance he has Hope and Liam together in the same room... Kinda funny.
But could get dicey now with Thomas off the deep end.

If they drag this on any loner (crazy kid talk/ or whatever) Im going to loose it. Lets be over this sick tale already.

Enjoy your travels Kitt.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oooo that is exciting! It’s going to be near impossible to stop him blurting that out. I’ll be so happy when this all comes to an end.

Thanks Chewpito, I am home Monday so I should catch up on Tuesday!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
According to the spoilers.......

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
This painful wait will finally be over by the end of this week

https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/spoilers/

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Don't skip the commercials at the end today! They show A LOT in the previews!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
For those of us who lost CBS because of stupid stuff with directv and others, can you detail what was shown today. Show and previews?? TIA!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Julieboo, you can watch it free and legal here. At the time of my post, today's show is the first video listed.

http://the-bold-and-the-beautiful-free.blogspot.com/

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link, I have the same problem. It's CBS... how long can they keep this going?! Not sure what I've missed recording, good job it's not a busy tv time of year.